Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1933 times)
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

Bitcoin will give the actual rise at the end of the summer. The whale will be flocking from the holiday. I think BitCon will see $ 50000.
mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

I think there will not be a significant decrease, and if we accept the ETF, then we will see the final trend change

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

The Bitcoin price as of now is dancing because of the ETF news. US SEC will announce it’s Bitcoin ETF decision on 10 August 2018. It is being said that, it might happen that SEC approves CBOE ETF on 10 August and if it happens, we can see a parabolic bull run in Bitcoin price. Until then, it may hover between $7600 to $9000.

Also, here are some Bitcoin price predictions for the year 2018 and further made by some influential people in Crypto/ Blockchain industry.

Read:- https://kryptomoney.com/bitcoin-
smnjms

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

Hopefully if there is a new bull trend the alts will follow
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

The development of bitcoin slightly rose but still remains strong. The community is growing, but for unstable prices. There are no surprises like last year that can raise rates.

yes, now Bitcoin is slowly starting to increase but not so significant,
I think in August this Bitcoin will not surprise us.
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

At the beginning of July the price of Bitcoin was so low that nobody it we could start experiencing a rise by the second half of the month. From less than a 6000 price mark to 8000+ that's definitely a significant improvement, pointing to a big rise in August. Before the year ends, we could be talking of 15000 and above. Let's watch out.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

I think this august market will still be like this alone or even in this year the market will be like this time, because last year was very big bull run in market cryptocurrency. and my view this year we will still recover the price, maybe bitcoin can go up at the most $12k price this year and the next bullish will happen in 2019 or in 2020.

I hope the price will change a little and be back before 'ber' months strikes... I hope I can sell some of my token in this coming December for the incoming holidays.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

I think the general trend is towards a bullish market, but I'm not sure about huge price rises in the near future. Who knows though, it often only takes a small movement to trigger something much larger.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

There is no stopping it! That most of the investor says about Bitcoin. It will continue to moon until the bull run happens in December. At this is another proof hiw credible and string this currency is. It manage to hold at a decent value and bounce back.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
Just look forward for positive market. If expectation will not meet our means then be it. Don't think it's the end for it is just the beginning.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

There is no stopping it! That most of the investor says about Bitcoin. It will continue to moon until the bull run happens in December. At this is another proof hiw credible and string this currency is. It manage to hold at a decent value and bounce back.
The fact that they are talking about him does not mean that he will grow. Now it looks like he just grew up as people were forced to believe that CBOE will get the ETF in the near future, but this is not so and the price will fall.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

maybe the Bitcoin costs between 10,000 and 12,000 USD in August and will increase more over the months ... And in the first 2019 more than 20,000 USDBTC
Are you kidding me, it's a few days before 1 august and the bitcoin chart still remain the same and it doesn't get a lot of movement in these days. The deadline about how the future of bitcoin will be declared after ETF decision by SEC which is getting delayed till september

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 11:29:12 AM by bitc0000

Will probably reach 9500-10000 $. The SEC has delayed its decision on ETF in September. I think the bitcoin price will increase before the SEC makes a final decision. If the SEC agrees, the bitcoin price will rise to 30000-40000$, which is sure to happen. But if the SEC refuses, the bitcoin price will go to 4000$

nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

As we can see now that the price is above $7k though it still fluctuates but I believe in August, we will see a very positive rise in the price of bitcoin and it might possibly rise higher than $8k as long as there is high demand for it.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

the most anticipated event in August: the Chicago Board Options Exchange traded Bitcoin ETF. if it is approved, bitcoin is likely to double . we have been through a bear market for a long time. investors need some good market news. i hope the market can change in August.
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

I was hoping that Bitcoin will rise a little by august..though we don't know when Bitcoin will rise..looking forward to it.. 
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

maybe the Bitcoin costs between 10,000 and 12,000 USD in August and will increase more over the months ... And in the first 2019 more than 20,000 USDBTC
Probably could that happen more than $20000 when resistance around $16500 levels is break but if not for sure we will wait again till the bulls overcome the bears. Just be patient and be positive always. Goodluck.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

The recent short term bull run from this month with BTC soaring within $6k to $8k level is a significant move in the market which brings back investors' confidence. Imagine, if you were able to buy during the dips, you already gained $2k within a span of few days. In my opinion, ETF will be a big factor for another significant movement which will be decided in a couple of months from now. Let's just be ready whatever happens.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

We don't expect a serious upward trend this summer, investors are not ready to pour big money into cryptocurrency, and for capitalization and the rate to grow - serious investments are needed .. Let's hope for autumn, just in October there will be a meeting of G20 where still should solve the issue of the regulation of cryptocurrency, after which a powerful market movement is possible.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

the cryptocurrency regulation problem has no major effect on the increase of btc if the investors together move forward push up the price for higher

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: