Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:11:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1930 times)
Clemente18

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Why many wait for ascension of bitcoin? The bitcoin has exhausted and isn't valid more to rise. It confirms what we observed recently. Soon to leaders there will be other cryptocurrency.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

Why many wait for ascension of bitcoin? The bitcoin has exhausted and isn't valid more to rise. It confirms what we observed recently. Soon to leaders there will be other cryptocurrency.
Oh... how everything is running here... With this understanding, you should work as a forecaster on Wall Street, sure there will appreciate your ability!
The cue ball has always been and is on a horse and yet no one has approached it!!!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

Oh... how everything is running here... With this understanding, you should work as a forecaster on Wall Street, sure there will appreciate your ability!
The cue ball has always been and is on a horse and yet no one has approached it!!!

Lol. For all we know dude you'te holding btcs and probably waiting as well for a strong end run. If there will be a time when another coin will overthrow bitcoin's dominance, it's not now or in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

Market conditions are at a level which is not stable. This month the price of all coins has changed very quickly and cannot be controlled. As a benchmark, I will see Bitcoin and Etherum as a main reference. Prices of Bitcoin and Etherum tend to change very quickly and this is very worrying for most people. In essence, we have to be patient with conditions like this, because with patience, we can get satisfying results.

Indeed, the current condition is alarming, seeing a market that cannot be controlled, and bitcoin is still experiencing a decline as well as other altcoins, so patience is always the key to getting better.
The decline is enough to make all the communities tense and some even panic but all of this is definitely temporary and there will be times when it will boom again. The fields begin to lack water and must be watered with good management.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

Market conditions are at a level which is not stable. This month the price of all coins has changed very quickly and cannot be controlled. As a benchmark, I will see Bitcoin and Etherum as a main reference. Prices of Bitcoin and Etherum tend to change very quickly and this is very worrying for most people. In essence, we have to be patient with conditions like this, because with patience, we can get satisfying results.

Indeed, the current condition is alarming, seeing a market that cannot be controlled, and bitcoin is still experiencing a decline as well as other altcoins, so patience is always the key to getting better.
The decline is enough to make all the communities tense and some even panic but all of this is definitely temporary and there will be times when it will boom again. The fields begin to lack water and must be watered with good management.

Every second the price starts to change goes down indefinitely, but for me, it still has a safe value. This movement is quite panic but can still be controlled.
August became a month of concern and remained patient.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

Many people think that the cryptocurrency market will rise a lot in August, but in fact cryptocurrency is experiencing the most serious decline, and many people have lost a lot of money.
lehnelora

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

This month will still stay the same that the condition has not been stable Bitcoin. With the condition of coins making alternatives such as these are increasingly falling. Many people are still confused by the current market conditions because now Bitcoin cannot be made for reference. If Bitcoin the price rises, Altcoin not necessarily going up as well.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

August is a crucial month for Bitcoin as this is the month to prepare for the bull run. Though as wenloom atvthe charts Bitcoin suffered a dramatic dumpmin the last few weeks and is expected to continue to drop the whole month of August.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

The title says it all. August 2018 is the starting of the market capitalization of cryptocurrency is overall lowest, just happen this month. For me, it is because so many FUD out there, specially the ETF issue , ETF got postponed by september 30, but for me, I still believe that price correction is just starting because of the bull run last year.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

It is a very memorable month for the cryptographic market, I do not think the market will break down so deeply, but now the price of coins has dropped to a low level. I believe the market will recover
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

If i have to predict bitcoin's market price at the end of August, i think it will go back to 8K$ mark because more and more big investors will invest seeing that bitcoin has dropped to 5K$ mark once again. But if this drought will continue until next month, it's something that may telling us that bitcoin will drop furthermore.

fetucini

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

I don't know, I also experienced a heavy days along this week because the fare is increasingly degenerated and think about how my investments will return. I hope this is the end of the fall of the price the bitcoin and will soon be high after all. 
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

The moon is still worried and still flushed, however still safe no longer too down. there is still hope in an effort to rise and marvel. The moon is said to be full of mystery and has now not been able to be judged good or bad, however has a safe rate for the future.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
There will be no upward trend, but a drop of up to 5k is also possible. Only interesting are the events that follow, as well as the actions of all those who have speculatively collapsed this market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Actually, I was quite surprised to see that the price of Bitcoin is currently dropping so much.
Everyone's hope that Bitcoin is a strong coin and a high coin, the price starts to fade now because the price of Bitcoin has decreased in price.
In August, the coin selection might have happened so tightly that it caused a lot of coins to have decreased prices including Bitcoin.
I only hope that at the end of August, Cryptocurrency will recover and the price will rise.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Bitcoin is indeed down this month, and this is not new. And it is likely to come down again, it will be a challenge for the owner of the coin, will it survive or sell coins then leave?

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Bitcoin is indeed down this month, and this is not new. And it is likely to come down again, it will be a challenge for the owner of the coin, will it survive or sell coins then leave?
It seems to me that only those people who have small volumes will deceive remain users of crypto currency. But who because of the current state of the market will lose a large fortune, or go away, or go bankrupt.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

If i have to predict bitcoin's market price at the end of August, i think it will go back to 8K$ mark because more and more big investors will invest seeing that bitcoin has dropped to 5K$ mark once again. But if this drought will continue until next month, it's something that may telling us that bitcoin will drop furthermore.

Maybe you are right, and Bitcoin will gain by the end of August 2018. What we see now, is the next dump. I did not think that it would happen again after the previous fall.
Neutronbot

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

Yes, you can clearly see that the recent bitcoin has fallen below $6,500. This news is very shocking, and I am already confused!
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

My friend told me that the cryptocurrency will rise in August. But in fact, the cryptocurrency dropped a lot in August. This is very sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: