Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition)  (Read 2926 times)
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

Bitcoin is the best opportunity to invest today. I agree with you that this technology has great prospects. And let the newcomers are not afraid of the low price now. Everything will be fine.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

Bitcoin price is the lowest level and it is best to buy more for any future gain if only your trading objective is a long term. But if you day trade then holding it at now is not profitable thing to do.

Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

This is never nice,  this is truly the best time to invest on bitcoin so  as not to be left out of the benefits when the price is back in the track.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
Bitcoin being a reliable cryptocurrency is enough to say that it is great other than any reasons. Having bitcoin on wallet is like keeping gold in digitalized world, gold with much more power on the internet and has high volatility. It is good to buy now since the price drops from about 70% since the start up of the year.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

good article. completely agree with your opinion and support it. I hope in the future there will be even more from you similar information

For me the reason for buying bitcoin beacuse deposit your money and waiting the day the currency highly and thats time to trade..
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

Very much informative article and really helpful. But i have only 1 reason))

Which one? To earn money on its growth? I think, the majority of the guys here have the same reason to buy Bitcoin. Additionally, I travel a lot, and BTC is good for it.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

To invest your time and resources in crypto, especially bitcoin is the best decision one can make at the moment. Crypto is taking over the world, most people who invest in bitcoin have so much confidence to make huge financial gain. Even if you have a job that pays well, you need to invest in bitcoin for the future.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

Buying 10 BTCs now costs a lot of money and costs $65,000!
If I have so much money, I will go buy a lot of EOS and wait for the appreciation of EOS!
Eos will be another BTC!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Bitcoin has been proved to be trusted for those who are involved and aware of Bitcoin .The reason for not accepting Bitcoin is the unawareness of Bitcoin .Now Bitcoin has been developed the greatest development of this year 2018 that is the lightning network in the history of Bitcoin.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

To invest your time and resources in crypto, especially bitcoin is the best decision one can make at the moment. Crypto is taking over the world, most people who invest in bitcoin have so much confidence to make huge financial gain. Even if you have a job that pays well, you need to invest in bitcoin for the future.

Now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin, especially if you have a well-paid job. Then in the future you may not worry about your life and your work. Bitcoin will take care of you and your family.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

You wrote a very good article. This can help many beginners decide to invest. I will show this publication to my friends, I think they will also like it.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

Very good article, many useful information for beginners in crypto. As for me, I absolutely agree with you, it's a good decision to buy btc now.

Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Very good article, many useful information for beginners in crypto. As for me, I absolutely agree with you, it's a good decision to buy btc now.
you need to buy tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, it's time for low prices. next year will be 2019, and shopping time will be missed.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

you write, thanks for the article. people should buy bitcoin now and hold as the potential bitcoin has is too great. we will see bitcoin grow beyond our expectation in no distant time soonest.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

In my own opinion, it's good to buy bitcoin now because for almost a year now, bitcoin is still down which i believe is preparing for another launch to the moon just like what happened last year. So while its market price is still down, take the very opportunity investing on it now.

Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Nice article, buying Bitcoin now is a wise choice the market sentiment is low and this is the time for people to grab as much as they can

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

This is very informative and encouraging  especially at this time when Bitcoin has dropped. Bitcoin can never be thrown away but rather scale and meet the adoption of many companies and countries as new developments enter its Blockchain - The Lighting Network and acceptance of ETF.
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:44:01 AM

I fully support the author and I also believe that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Very interesting article and supported with illustrations that clarify the reviews. Well, even though the price decline is poorly sounded, but there is a positive side, we have the opportunity to get a fairly low price. As you explained, good opportunities await if this correction ends and again rises. we just need to be patient and carefully observe the chart.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
goldengold5

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
Hi. thank you for your good article. I would share it to  my friend and recommend them to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: