Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635408 times)
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:28:12 AM

Can someone explain to me what the swap means for my coins currently stored in my Bittrex wallet?  Huh
Now you have new coins, don't worry Wink
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:28:48 AM

Can someone explain to me what the swap means for my coins currently stored in my Bittrex wallet?  Huh
As people said above. I'm assuming you downloaded the new wallet?
https://mega.co.nz/#!9gkgRLCT!mgRyFXwgtbcjJlSzNuSZSeZrfTwWgGHvN4b1Zd5jx44

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:55:08 AM

Hey Jyri,

I see you are listed as the Tech Dev. Do you think that the new DOPE devs will be sending out all the pre-mined DOPE v3 to the addresses of the owners of the DOPE v1 & v2?

I think this will be a serious issue for the rest of time for DOPE v3. I don't see anyone wanting to support a coin where the devs previously stole some peoples coins.

You have gone public with your identity so I'm curious how you feel on this all. You reputation is at stake here. Has anyone else involved in this gone public with their identity?

Hello everyone!

As fartbags and Dopecoindude already know, I've been busy building something rather interesting (to be released shortly), and have not been following the DOPE thread for a while.

It is indeed a rather strange situation that I'm listed as the tech dev for DOPE, while I have in fact had nothing to do with the ongoing upgrade. =D

I'm sure the switchover has been announced many times over, but the fact that even the guy listed as the tech dev is not up to date on what's going on is rather telling. =D

The whole alt coin scene has the huge problem of being so volatile that people can't really trust in any of the numerous (and in many ways ingenious) coins out there. Developers keep disappearing, serious bugs are left unfixed, proper testing is not done, etc. etc. Things keep changing way too fast even from the perspective of an officially diagnosed ADHD. Wink

I have had to learn the art of Zen the difficult way. For the first 32 years of my life I was pretty much just rushing around to whatever direction I felt like going at any given time. Seeing something (anything) happening now was always more important to me than doing things "the right way" - meaning a way that results in something that lasts.

I know Dopecoindude and/or Aaron are definitely not trying to scam anyone - they are way too good people to even consider doing anything like that. At the same time I do understand that the pace and the way things have happened lately may raise suspicions and ill feelings.

My humble advice (as the officially listed DOPE tech dev;) is that

1) The swap should be continued until everyone has had the time to hear the news and react to it

2) Users should be informed in a much more visible way (there's no information whatsoever about the situation even at the official site)

3) Things should be taken under proper control from now on.

Step #1 includes taking the pain of having to continue the manual swapping until even old timers like me have had the time to realize what's going on, without blaming the users for not following this thread and/or Twitter. There are many users and investors out there who simply do not have the chance to constantly keep an eye on what's going on with every coin they own. A proper time frame would be several months.

Step #2 includes coming up with very clear and precise step by step instructions on how to complete the swap. I can take care of writing the instructions - as soon as I know the details myself. =D

Step #3 includes crafting a long-term continuity plan, having the updated source code inspected and tested properly, creating precise descriptions of different areas of responsibilities, clearly assigning those responsibilities to the chosen people, and publishing all this information in a coherent and understandable way on the DOPE web site.

DOPE still has my support. I do wish to see the situation settling down and coming under control ASAP, though.

-j.

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

Thanks for the answers everyone. Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to do anything.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:03:22 AM

Listen, nobody is here to scam I can promise you that. Everyone is putting in the time to make things work. If you want to discuss this personally just PM me instead of screaming scam in every post! We are going to be very transparent about everything as it does nobody any good not to be. Thanks bud.

"We are transparent. Message me in private."  That sure sounds transparent...

The block explorers don't lie. They're going to show the truth one day. It will be shown that you took every DopeCoin and didn't give it back to the owners.

This coins has NO future unless you give it all back.

You're all wasting your time if you don't give it back.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:16:07 AM

There is nothing wrong with taking your personal complaints off-line is there ? If you want to re-post what I say in PM  here that is fine too. I just didn't want you or I to pollute the thread with a huge long discussion that nobody cares about . Nothing wrong with that!

The block explorers don't lie. They're going to show the truth one day. It will be shown that you took every DopeCoin and didn't give it back to the owners.

You are correct the block explorer won't lie. It will show that all the coins are accounted for and in their proper areas.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:20:06 AM

You are correct the block explorer won't lie. It will show that all the coins are accounted for and in their proper areas.

I'm still missing all of my coins. I'm pretty sure all the people that I gave paper wallets to are missing their coins as well.

When can my new friends and I expect to have all of our coins transferred from the 130,000,000 pre-mine to our accounts?

I have completed a test. Wallets from the old DOPE v1 & v2 work on the new DOPE v3. All you have to do is send them back to the address that had them at whichever block you decided to officially end DOPE v1 & v2.

monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:20:24 AM

Listen, nobody is here to scam I can promise you that. Everyone is putting in the time to make things work. If you want to discuss this personally just PM me instead of screaming scam in every post! We are going to be very transparent about everything as it does nobody any good not to be. Thanks bud.

man, WTF? you really seem to live up to your name.

Any way..

After reading what Jyri wrote, i suugest that if it was possible the manual swap should continue for example to the end of this year.
I know it takes time and effort from Devs, but it also shows that no one is scamming.
On the other hand there is still time to mine that old DOPE and cheat by swapping those coins to new ones.
I don't know, but is it possible to turn mining off in old DOPE some how?
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:25:09 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 06:48:28 AM by fartbags

Beware of this SCAM. Only exchanges have received their coins. Nobody has had their coins returned to their personal address.

man, WTF? you really seem to live up to your name.

Any way..

After reading what Jyri wrote, i suugest that if it was possible the manual swap should continue for example to the end of this year.
I know it takes time and effort from Devs, but it also shows that no one is scamming.
On the other hand there is still time to mine that old DOPE and cheat by swapping those coins to new ones.
I don't know, but is it possible to turn mining off in old DOPE some how?

You can just end DOPE v1 or v2 a certain block. You then see which addresses have which balance and send all the coins over. All coins are then returned to the owners. No exchanges are needed in the process of a coin swap. It's strange that they only gave exchanges back their coins.

As of right now they stole everyones coins except for the exchanges coins. They gave the exchanges back their coins.

Part of the recommended coin swap instructions is to combine both blockchains into 1 block explorer so that all transactions can be seen from the beginning of the coin.
Does this coin even have a block explorer right now?

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:37:39 AM

@fartbags, give it up troll
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:39:29 AM

Hi sir. Would you like some DOPE? I will trade you all of my DOPE for $1,000,000. Be careful though, u have to follow the DOPE twitter account and this thing called a "bitcointalk thread". If you don't follow closely enough the devs will steal all of your coins and throw them in garbage.

I see the investors wanting in soooooo bad!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:43:52 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 07:13:10 AM by dopecoindude

After reading Jyri's post above we had a discussion together to clarify some things! ( he has read over this message and signed off on it to make sure everything is good from both sides )

First, we did labeled Jyri's position wrong.  He is more doing a Consultant Role/Adviser to DopeCoin and isn't formally a tech developer , so wanted to apologize to Jyri ( don't want to spoil his good name! ) and the Dopecoin community for portraying him as completly involved in this process.

This change is effective immediately.

In our defense, Jyri and our team hadn't had the greatest communications =D as we did try to include him , in everything we did , but he was always working on something earth shattering!=D  There was never a time we didn't include him ....

So want to be very clear about this aspect.  

Now, we Jyri properly labled for our DopeCoin  team he WILL be helping us with some much needed features that he is whipping up in his lab of cool stuff. So expect him to introduce some pretty earth shattering features and aspects for Dopecoin! =D

Also, since the "cat is out of the bag" now Jyri will be the face of Dopecoin going forward as we will be getting POD shortly. We are pretty far into the process and will have it wrapped up shortly.

If you have concerns feel free to PM me or Jyri! Thanks everyone keep rocking it!

edit: Also, we are in the process of adding another lead dev. to our team to help speed up more features!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:54:09 AM

Hi sir. Would you like some DOPE? I will trade you all of my DOPE for $1,000,000. Be careful though, u have to follow the DOPE twitter account and this thing called a "bitcointalk thread". If you don't follow closely enough the devs will steal all of your coins and throw them in garbage.

What part of "the swap period is still open" are you not getting?

Here's how you know fartbag is a troll...
1) There are solutions available which he fails to acknowledge.
2) see #1
3) He continues to spew his BS even though solutions are right in front of him
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 07:03:44 AM

Here's how you know fartbag is a troll...
1) There are solutions available which he fails to acknowledge.
2) see #1
3) He continues to spew his BS even though solutions are right in front of him

The only question I have for FartBags is if we are scammers like he says we are, why haven't we just left with all the coins and called it a day ? Why bother talking to anyone here ?

It makes no sense fartbags!  I know you have concerns and that is understandable , but there is no reason for any of us to be hanging out here if we are scammers. Lets get real here this would be the time and place to be a scammer and have run by now! BUT NO , you'll see all of us here in December, January , February , March , April....... then what will you say fartbags ?

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:38:45 AM

The only question I have for FartBags is if we are scammers like he says we are, why haven't we just left with all the coins and called it a day ? Why bother talking to anyone here ?

It makes no sense fartbags!  I know you have concerns and that is understandable , but there is no reason for any of us to be hanging out here if we are scammers. Lets get real here this would be the time and place to be a scammer and have run by now! BUT NO , you'll see all of us here in December, January , February , March , April....... then what will you say fartbags ?

Whether you think you did or not. Whether you admit you did or not.

The fact = You stole every single DopeCoin and have yet to return them all. This makes makes you the DopeCoin thief.

You've made a mockery of DopeCoin and reduced it to a scam. DopeCoin was on CNN and known all over the world. It was the first of now many coins in this niche category. You wrecked it all. This coin could have had a billion dollar marketcap, increased marijuana knowledge, provided cheap medicine to patients and more. You still have a chance to fix it by returning all of the stolen coins. I hope you return them all.

It's not hard to return the coins. All the transactions are right there in the v1/v2 blockchain. I'm sure there is someone out there who specializes in blockchain examination and creating block explorers who could produce a script for you to run and have all the balances returned to the correct "areas".

bbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:45:47 AM

The fact = You stole every single DopeCoin and have yet to return them all. This makes makes you the DopeCoin thief.

If they "stole it" why are they still here talking to you fartbags ?  You didn't answer the question.  If they "stole" the coins whats the point of them hanging around here?

It's not hard to return the coins. All the transactions are right there in the v1/v2 blockchain. I'm sure there is someone out there who specializes in blockchain examination and creating block explorers who could produce a script for you to run and have all the balances returned to the correct "areas".

Why would they return something that was never stolen ? That makes no sense. There will be a blockchain tomorrow like aaron said. That is when you will be made a fool. Time for you to move on....

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:57:29 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 08:15:41 AM by fartbags

If they "stole it" why are they still here talking to you fartbags ?  You didn't answer question.  If they "stole" the coins whats the point of them hanging around here?

Why would they return something that was never stolen ? That makes no sense. There will be a blockchain tomorrow like aaron said. That is when you will be made a fool. Time for you to move on....

I'm shocked a legendary member would support such a coin swap/theft instead of supporting all coins being returned to the owners.

This coin has no future. Very few people are going to use it. There are so many other choices. No one is going to support a coin knowing their DOPE will be stolen when DOPE v4 comes out.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:13:01 AM

Can someone explain to me what the swap means for my coins currently stored in my Bittrex wallet?  Huh
Now you have new coins, don't worry Wink

And what about coins in Allcoin?
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:19:57 AM

As promised, both explorers now live, http://explorer.dopecoin.com is for the live chain.  http://v2explorer.dopecoin.com is for exploring the old chain BEFORE cut off

Allcoin is now doing their swap.

And for fartbags, no you cannot send coins from the v2 chain to v3, they will never get confirmed by the network.
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:26:30 AM

And the current addresses for the swap fund (they show as spread about due to "change", but are actually in one address)

As allcoin are now doing there swap that will go down more shortly.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: