Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
zahardarya

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Unfortunately, no one is safe! Even if you choose a strong and worthy manager, this will not guarantee that the company will collect a softcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

Do not worry, you'll still have time to make money. We all have a bitter experience in the bounty campaigns. After this incident, you will be thoroughly applies selecting campaigns. Good luck to you!
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Do not worry much. 3-4 months is a very small time for bounty. Continue to work, and one of the companies will be profitable one day.
If you also guess with the signature company, then you'll remember later how you started here with a smile on your face.
Sincerely yours.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

I am not agreed with you as i am also bounty hunter and doing this job 3 to 4 months and  already sold my bounty altcoins  for nearly 4 Ethereum it is not a bad earring and still lot of coin in my wallet.
primatnok

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

I do not deny that many ICO have failed. I've seen them myself. It's a shame that you waste time, effort . All in vain.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

it's simple.
find a bounty where the pre-ico is running and they have gathered enought money yet.

It's a good first step.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

Don't get tired, it's normal even in open market some day we goes to market and sell without profit and even farmer cultivate some time without yielding well, so I believe someday the good one will come
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

How many projects I have already come across, the fingers of two hands are not enough to count. Either scam, or just did not pick up the soft cap. And with what are the projects that built big plans, and were considered very promising and in demand.

waldocarter

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

How many projects I have already come across, the fingers of two hands are not enough to count. Either scam, or just did not pick up the soft cap. And with what are the projects that built big plans, and were considered very promising and in demand.

I understand, it is very insulting to wear a signature for 2-3 months, and nothing to earn. But unfortunately, these are the realities of bounty companies. I now wear the signature of the project Level 01. They have a very large amount allocated to the bounty, and lasts only 8 weeks. So I recommend that you pay attention to this project.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

Unfortunately, this happens now quite often. We are all in the same situation and periodically experience the same disappointment. Now we need to take into account the general state of the crypto-currency market. When bitcoin, ethereum and other coins fell in price, it became very unprofitable to invest in ICO and buy new tokens. The market will soon rise, the activity of the ICO will revive. There's nothing to be done, now we have to go through this bad period for bounty hunters.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

Bountyhive is a best platform for bounty campaigns; they launch campaigns after necessary confirmation about legitimacy of the project. But some time it happens if project didn’t reaches soft cap they didn’t pay to bounty hunters & refund collected amount to investors.

So you join bounties, but only join campaigns under well-known managers & high ranked campaigns.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Unfortunately. But this is also a characteristic of the crypto market. So, may need extra luck for you. This is not easy work. And if someone chooses it to trade for a stable job before then. That could be a serious mistake. feel it.
Any bounty platform can now bring scam projects. Do not try to believe.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Unfortunately, sometimes this happens. There is always a risk the project will fail for some reason. This is not a comfortable situation for anyone who has ever experienced it. This happens quite often, apart from the obvious scam. If the project does not reach the soft cap, bounty hunters do not get the prize. That's how it looks and we have to accept it.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

That is why I love bounty campaigns, you cant know what you will receive. Maybe nothing, maybe some useless token, maybe good token or maybe token which will bring you to the moon! Like Docacademic - the only one which I have sold in first pump  Grin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
bitcoinking11

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

I think that you are a bit unlucky, but i believe you should carry on doing bounties, as there is possibility that you can earn a lot. On thing keep in mind, do research well before participating in bounties.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Unfortunately. But this is also a characteristic of the crypto market. So, may need extra luck for you. This is not easy work. And if someone chooses it to trade for a stable job before then. That could be a serious mistake. feel it.
Any bounty platform can now bring scam projects. Do not try to believe.
it's true, but at least if we've joined a good platform the risk of fraud or ico failed it diminishes, because the good platform is certainly very meticulous in choosing the project, so we can be more calm if follow it

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

This year is very difficult for the ICO, including it affects the bounty companies. If you were not initially ready for such a turn of events, is it worth further spending your time? You should always prepare yourself for the worst!
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

I suggest you follow the campaign of hua_hui. He is a trustworthy manager
I have participated in many of his bonus campaigns and all are paid.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

That is why I love bounty campaigns, you cant know what you will receive. Maybe nothing, maybe some useless token, maybe good token or maybe token which will bring you to the moon! Like Docacademic - the only one which I have sold in first pump  Grin.
it's like a gambling you know Grin not all bounty that we joined is good, but if you joining a good bounty you will be paid and you will not get nothing. i joining bounty project depends on their ICOs, if the ICOs is succes i'll joining the bounty
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

That's something unique about the ICO's where in I have earned almost $2000 by working in an ICO for a month and at the same time I have earned just $20 by working in an ICO for 2 and half months. We need to choose it carefully.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: