Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8250 times)
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

This happened to almost every bounty hunter because no matter how much you research before joining a campaign there is no way to know for sure that if the ICO or project is going to be a success. It would be best to just move on and do more research before joining any campaign and be prepared for 5 out of 10 campaigns to fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

before I follow the bounty then the thing to note is see the team and manager, whether trustworthy and professional or not so I will not waste time with working bounty that is not working properly or fail
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
not only you who experience that thing, someone or maybe a lot of people in here feel same about wrong pick bounty campaign. my suggestion is you join blog campaign then you can join more than 1 project and no need to pick up which is best to pick

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iaxakov

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

This happened to almost every bounty hunter because no matter how much you research before joining a campaign there is no way to know for sure that if the ICO or project is going to be a success. It would be best to just move on and do more research before joining any campaign and be prepared for 5 out of 10 campaigns to fail.
This is true. Initially, you have to prepare yourself for losses and collapse. This is the only way you can objectively look at things and try to avoid bad situations for you.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

In order to avoid the scam bounty campaigns, you should look out for reputed ICOs and find their bounty campaigns only. Try to avoid joining new ICOs. You should try visiting their websites to see if new ICOs are coming up. You can also subscribe some websites specifically formed for giving the information about the upcoming Bounty campaigns like Bountyhive. Moreover if you really compare the ratio of successful ICOs to unsuccessful ICOs the ration there is jsut 1:10. So don't get depressed on choosing one among the 10. Try to join signature campaigns of those bounties whose managers are reputed.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

I am 5 months after the start of the first award received more than $ 100. So there is no fast money in the crypto currency. It is hard work

Not just in crypto, no job is easy and there is no easy money. Bounties take time and untill the last moment you don't know how will it end for you.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I'm sorry for your bad luck.  A lot of bounties do end with 0 payout or worthless coins.  You gotta know that going in.  Set your expectations correctly and you will not feel the disappointment.  Try to do a lot of researching and ask yourself if you really believe in the project. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

before I follow the bounty then the thing to note is see the team and manager, whether trustworthy and professional or not so I will not waste time with working bounty that is not working properly or fail
But still you can fall in bad campaign which will not give you any tokens. We have seen this many times and this can happen to every well know bounty manager.
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

this is an experience, now you will know that participation in only one company is very risky, it is necessary to participate in several
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

unfortunately this happens often, and I also get to the scammers who do not pay. and I do not believe the ICO ratings, I conduct my research on the projects I am going to work with.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

this is terrible... I feel sorry for your loss in time n energy.. I have taken a decision to only get involved with good bounty managers... Some platforms which offer bounty services do not take seriously the welfare of the users of their platforms.... It's terrifyingly terrible.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

I think everyone had such unsuccessful companies..You never know if the company will be successful or not.The next company will be more successful ... Wink

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

bounty is not free money you must choice wich bounty you take part of and read the headline well to achieve success not all bounties profitable good luck
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

Well, I hope that you are not going to give it up now and quit. Everybody get hurt from time to time and you can never pick only the best project to participate. Keep your head up and will nail the next one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

It is pathetic you had such an unfortunate experience, some bounty participants have also experience same including myself. So, don't give up! Continue but be more careful with the bounty you choose to join. There are reputable bounty managers that you can trust to an extent,  search and join their programs.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

It happens, and this, especially the last 5-6 months in General, this trend was what they do and really get flour,since all the coins, all the crypt was simple to the day, and more or less cool projects, went minus X3-5 from the ISO price to drawdown,and others and more to minus,so it is clear that The

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

no one can give you guarantees that this or that company will definitely achieve great success and make you rich and others, it takes time and a lot of experience
Antiplus999

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

There are always failures, you do not need to lose motivation, change your approach to work and do further, and success will be guaranteed Wink
tulpash

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:46:31 PM

There are always failures, you do not need to lose motivation, change your approach to work and do further, and success will be guaranteed Wink
The approach to choosing a good campaign bounty must be changed in a coordinated manner. We need to do an independent analysis of projects, and not rely on sites with ratings, all these sites sell good assessments and expert opinions.
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Unfortunately sometimes it happens( I try to select only solid projects because it increases chances that it's not a scam. I use Icodrops to find new decent projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: