Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I have also the same experience where I spent a lot of time for the campaign. After doing all the tasks that they have asked me to do , I still got unpaid. I have waited for more than five months because they told us through their announcement that they are still waiting for something but I still got nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kantotinio

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

Bountyhive ? and other shit team like tokensuite wont give you your rewards trust me these people are fooling the new people in the forum thats why you shouldnt particiapate any of these bounties because you are going to waste your time and effort with these type of people.
duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

I am so sorry to hear that. 3-4 months with time and efforts and end with nothing. But joining bounty is still a good way, I suggest you take part in several campaign at once. I've been followed some bounty projects. At first, It was very hard and tired, with a very little gain, then I researched to see some reliable project, with good technical team and great idea. I divided time to join in, some gets me nothing, some get little, but some really worth to do. So just keep trying
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

well i got to say, your not the only one.
ICO sometimes end up not reaching its caps, and some being a scam.
the thing is, even bounty managers couldnt be blame to such events.
and sometimes a good bounty really ended up being a bad one.
even you research it up, and it did not reach its cap right?
but i guess its better, if you check its ratings.
and a lot of luck to you my friend.
and realized that not all bounties could end up successful
Bismillas

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

unfortunately this sometimes happens, you wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing. When you join a new bounty campaign, you hope for the best, and no one can know in advance that this will happen

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

I've heard about this before. It's sad for you mate but it happens sometimes, 4 month was too long for signature imho. That's one of the reason why I didn't partcipate in signature bounty's for several month. Next time i wish you learn more about ICO wich you will choose to promote.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

That is sad. Normally participants do not get anything from participating in any bounty because they got scammed. But this case is different. You know what, I am lucky because before I joined a bounty that does not also reach its target but they still pay the participants. It is really hard to choose which bounty is the best. Try to check my signature. I believe it is good.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

This is a common thing I would not even be worried about that because you had no evidence that you will earn at least something, so there is no reason to be that frustrated as you are bro!

It looks like you chose an unsuccessful bounty company for participation.
I prefer not to participate in projects on this platform, there is no transparency, which means there is a risk of fraud. For that you have gained invaluable experience.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

a lot of bountyhive experience your situation even me, at the end of this many are disappointed. All are exert effort to promote their project and support them but at the end they got nothing.
Up to know i don't know how to choose a good profitable bounty, may be we consider the bounty manager as see their successful project in choosing them
Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Yes, the story is familiar, in recent times stopped to pay. Thus, they will simply destroy the ICO from the face of the earth

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Yes, the story is familiar, in recent times stopped to pay. Thus, they will simply destroy the ICO from the face of the earth
To participate in the bounty that pay should be very carefully approach the choice of the company. Many scams can be identified by the white paper or the team with unknown people. You also need to pay attention to the ICO site.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money (as you cold spend this time on other projects). Sometimes, the projects can't reach soft cap, and you risk not only on scams. The only way is to go on, and believe that best is yeat to come.
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

I see you've already joined the company. With the crown is not very good of course it turned out, but in general, it means that you did not choose the company correctly. Now it's pretty good to collect blockchain projects, and I would not trust rating sites very much either. Only you must make a decision.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Well, you cannot earn in a single campaign. This is normal that some of campaigns are scam. You have to join so many campaigns because if a campaign don't succeed,  you may earn from other campaigns. i also join so many campaigns.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

I see you've already joined the company. With the crown is not very good of course it turned out, but in general, it means that you did not choose the company correctly. Now it's pretty good to collect blockchain projects, and I would not trust rating sites very much either. Only you must make a decision.

it's good to use rating sides to see if they DDed the founders, that's how I use them. The rest I always check on my own. Plus I like to filter the ICOs without bounty, it makes my life easier

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

I'm sorry about your situation. But you Are not the only one who gets into such a bad state of things. I'm generally disappointed in the bounty as in the form of earnings. For 3 months of work, of all the projects that I led, (about 12 projects) 11 of them were Scam or did not reach the soft cover. Maybe we were in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I was more determined to work in this field.
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Such a scenario is really painful. But to some extent, Bountyhive campaigns are much reliable than some other ones. One can actually be running multiple campaigns even on the Bountyhive platform at the same time, sometimes you notice two or more campaigns ongoing at the same time. So that when you run multiple campaigns within a period of time and one of them eventually failed along side, then others will definitely be successful and pay you, in this case you use the successful ones to supplement the failed one. Successes are much more in record than the failures on bountyhive. At least 75-85% projects are always successful on the platform. The admins are reliable and trying.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money (as you cold spend this time on other projects). Sometimes, the projects can't reach soft cap, and you risk not only on scams. The only way is to go on, and believe that best is yeat to come.
that's right, we as a bounty hunter can only entrust to the ICO project and hope to end up paid, because now it has been a successful project but when the end of bounty participants do not get paid.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

I have been around here though I have not spent up to four months but I am hoping that the effort will be rewarded at the end of the day. It will be surely depressing and heartbreaking if at the end something good does not come out of the effort one is exerting
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Its normal in this work my friend. When i just started i took part in signature become a scam, was so upset. Also some of my bounty tokens lost 90% of its value, so there is no reason to sale. After this i started take signature no more than 1.5 month. 4 month i think its too much

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: