Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Some campaigns i participated in also did not reach there soft cap or even stoped. But i know that those which survive will bring profit. We have to look at bright side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

I know where you coming from i've been there the thing is you are just very unlucky when choosing bounty. That is the risk we as a bounty hunter for alt coin need to take. However some of us here are lucky they were able to find a good project and able to profit from their bounty. Since it is free and it only requires our time it is better to do something than to wait for nothing right. anyways goodluck in your future bounty
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
And imagine that you are ICO investor and you invest a lot of money into some scam ICO. You could lose the money earned from the hard work, now you lost only your time Wink.
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

You can not have influence about reaching of softcap. Also look for the hype in the social media, how popular this ICO and ask yourself why you should invest in this coin?
Look for the real product and helpful solutions project bring for the people. And my personal - do not use BountyHive, there are too many people right now, and payments are too small.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

I also participated in the bounty program for the first time and for three months I received $ 150 from three companies. I know that this is very little, but I hope for better earnings in the future participation. I advise you not to despair, and luck will come back to you.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

sad that you get this experience, maybe its all because that you not find best project
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

It is strange that with this rank you chose a bad bounty , usually have a list of bounty who always pay , I think you already suggested in this thread

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Although it is painful since it is the signature campaign, you do not have to be depressed over failed ICO's. It happens to everyone. I am not sure if this is your first time joining a campaign and not getting paid, but one things I can say is, this will not be your last. Do a better research this time.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Some campaigns i participated in also did not reach there soft cap or even stoped. But i know that those which survive will bring profit. We have to look at bright side.
Sometimes happened that even when received a reward it has never been listed in the exchange which become wasted and until now waiting for, it believing that it could give profit. Sometimes it is worth to wait because I experienced to gain after six months of waiting for it to have value in the market.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

It's the life of a bounty hunter.  Sometimes we get completely scammed.  Other times we get worthless coins in failed projects.  And other times we get a coin that skyrockets.  We HODL and it falls to 0 again.  It's not a glamorous lifestyle and is filled with nothing but frustration.  But I love it!!!
the important thing that we must be never giveup. find the new bounty and hard work. i'm sure that new bounty will give us much money
dont be dissapointed of scammed bounty, it's just wasting your time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Filds

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

I am 5 months after the start of the first award received more than $ 100. So there is no fast money in the crypto currency. It is hard work
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

It's the life of a bounty hunter.  Sometimes we get completely scammed.  Other times we get worthless coins in failed projects.  And other times we get a coin that skyrockets.  We HODL and it falls to 0 again.  It's not a glamorous lifestyle and is filled with nothing but frustration.  But I love it!!!

I agree, the risk of the campaigns not succeeding has always been part of it and you  just need to keep that in mind every time you take on a new bounty. If you're a good bounty hunter you can be selective, and that would improve the odds.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

I feel that I found the same kind. It turned out that not only I was deceived, but also so many compatriots and I have the same energy
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

I am new to this and i recently decided to become active user on this forum , one of the reasons was to be able to use signatures and possibly earn extra.
In anycase, how the hell you did not see this coming - 3,4 months in and you did not think to check how the project is going Cheesy ?

Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

there are several criteria that can be used to choose a good ico. You can start it by looking at the whitepaper and observe it until you can really understand the project. You can also see the token supply that given. in addition, we also must be more patient and be careful in choosing ico so as not to get stuck with a scam ico.
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

So sad for you, i feel you, because i joined many bounties but i didn't receive any tokens because the project is scam and getting failed. So for me to not waste your time, just check first the bounty, check everything of it and then check also the ratings, whitepaper and etc.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

You have probably been enrolled in BountyHie by using their referal link, so yes they told you the site is great, but because they wanted to earn free money/coins by using you

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

Do not be upset, you got a new experience and now you better understand what campaigns are worth your attention. Personally, I pay attention to ratings on icodrops. They have a good filter for selecting campaigns.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

Of course campaign managers or management bounty have considerable influence, because at least they are also betting on their reputation. But I think a failed project is very reasonable, and the current situation makes a lot of projects that do not get support optimally. So there probably will not be any guarantees in this industry, even for projects with high ratings.
pvanh80

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

There are a thousand of ICO bounty out there, I often search for them on Google first and choose which ICO is hyped and people are fomo. Then I search again for the bounty of those. By that way, It is a little bit take more time but it is quite effective on training bounty.

Hope this helps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: