Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is moving up  (Read 3074 times)
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

I dont know but the price is really suspicious better be cautious who knows that this sudden price increase is fake and is just a quick pump and dump activity.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

As of these moment the market price was slowly growing up,what nice to see and we are all happy in this.We want to sell if our token were in profitable.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

There are plenty of good news on Cryptospace right now and the best news that will come maybe announce on August is about the Bitcoin ETF approval, but let's talk about the recent news, Blackrock is eyeing on Crypto good sign, Coinbase regulatory Actions, Big players are Investing in Bitcoin and many to mention, the recent pump from $6300 to $7300 is that the short traders are being squeezed.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

Rather better option will be not investing now in any coins, because this slowly growth can be only temporary so buying now can be risky option. In my opinion the only thing which you can do now is holding for moon prices and sell
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

That's  a good sign in the market.. Better to hold till the price goes moon you can gain big profits of it..
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Just yesterday, I experienced a joyful feeling of seeing 10 percent growth in my portfolio, but today everything has returned to its place. As for the strategy, I will hold my tokens until there is an urgent need for an etherium.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

The most better way is hold and wait for the perfect time to sell until it reached into bull price.holding is the only hope mostly nowadays because when you do not hold you cannot have a huge profit so that you can assure your future welness for the whole life as long as do you have patience to deal with every challengest  you can encou ted while walking again.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

hold please for a good and get better price because market shown will up until last year.hope price back to $1000 for eth

martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

A slow rise is much better than a jump. Slow and bulky rise is safer. It's important to fill all the stages.
I agree with the argument, because the natural enhancement always gives the correct picture with the volume amount.
essentially we keep monitoring the volume growth on the exchanger that we choose.
when its increase slowly then big chance if price will not fast also decrease.
because it gives the possibility that the number of participants to buy a lot. not just big investors.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Slow growth. But those are good signs. Because after a long time down. I thought it would continue to pour down. But not so. There is still positive signal for this market
yes hopefully can experience a further increase although slowly no problem is important continue to rise. so we pray that this hike can go smoothly

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

To be honest, I like the current market situation. Bitcoin domination has increased significantly and I believe that after 45% strong market growth is possible.
nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

To be honest, I like the current market situation. Bitcoin domination has increased significantly and I believe that after 45% strong market growth is possible.

Utilizing moments like this is great because we can get a short profit when we are careful in choosing potential coins. Always use technical and fundamental analysis.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

If you will wait for the bull run to start, you might be missing the chance in buying cheap coins, that is why most people advice to buy the dip because the market will recover some time soon. That is why only patient people earn in cryptocurrency, some people start buying once the market starts moving upward. Those who have bought the dip will earn more.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

Yes, the market is moving up now. And I am hoping that this is just beginning so keep patience and hold your coins and when the price will go to the moon then you should sell your coins. I am still holding my coins that's why This is my opinion for you. So let's wait for a big pump.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

It depends on what you call moon becaue to some people, the current price is already moon.  Just set your target and act accordingly. However the market is showing some positive signs
hisori

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

Its gonna be a long green days and bull run has just started, time to buy more and hold for long. Invest guys. This is going to be a big profit
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

I don't think this is growing phase of crypto, it will still grow and drop like in June, I think this situation will be until the end of the year.

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

A slow rise is much better than a jump. Slow and bulky rise is safer. It's important to fill all the stages.

An additional signal in favor of the growth of the crypto currency will be the test of the support area, as well as the test of the lower boundary of the uplink. Earlier, a weak signal was received for purchases of the Ethereum crypto currency, due to the intersection of signal lines at level 425.
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

It's obvious that it's too early to be happy. We can see growth in the price of only bitcoin, which speaks of the speculative nature of its growth. When the growth of the value of the crypto-currency will become a general trend, and this is likely to be after a long time, then there will be talk about something worth, but not now Undecided
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Market went down since this thread was opened. You can think that you might have sold the alcoins when their prices were higher, if you decide to hold them 3 days ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: