Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is moving up  (Read 3074 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
I think that is the action keeping the average price of whales. They do not want Bitcoin to go down much anymore. They must come up with strategies to keep prices reasonable for Bitcoins and other altcoins. If the prices of other altcoins go down more, the market is in danger of collapsing and the whales do not have the playground to make money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I hope this will be stable, and it doesn't disappoint like what happened like last month,
just go up a few stairs and then down deeper,
this is very tragic and Giver False Hope in my opinion.
biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

All the rises that are taking place now are purely speculative moments. In order for the market to unfold, global changes must occur, one of such factors can be the solution of issue of regulating crypto industry. According to rumors, this will happen no earlier than February 2019, so we'll have to wait more.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

What I see is that the crypto currency market is extremely risky and it is more expensive to enter into it without experience and knowledge.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

When the cryptocurrency will rise, the price actually falls even more, it seems that this year is quite heavy for cryptocurrency to show its existence, it is very difficult for the cryptocurrency to come back to success, the price has fallen many times. I still hope the cryptocurrency can come back to success.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

Now the price of all crypto coins is decreasing.This week the price of crypto coins is slightly higher.In the coming days the price of coins will increase.So it is better to hold for two years now.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

Since the beginning of 2018, the market has been continuously decreasing, so I do not have time to increase so I think maybe the 2019 crypto market will recover.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
It's difficult to predict the market as we are in bearish trend and the prices are lower than their normal prices. I suggest you to hold while the market has in downfall to avoid any losses of your funds.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

For a few days market was green but today market is bloody again. We have a very unstable market, i hope bull market will come sooner.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

Something strange is happening now with the market, almost it remains without movement and it is unclear whether we go up or down.
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

The market now is stable in that it is not progressing. It goes up a bit and then down again, after a week the same thing happens again. The reason is not known but I would guess whale manipulation on bitmex, the market grew when their servers went offline so it's clear where the barriers are

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Something strange is happening now with the market, almost it remains without movement and it is unclear whether we go up or down.
What's strange with that? I can't see any irregularity with the market but if you think that there's a manipulation, that's what others are saying too and let's assume that there really is. But if you come to think of it, what's strange with that? August 2017 price of bitcoin was $4,000+ and this year the price is around $6,700 so what's strange with that? don't chase and keep looking on December charts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

until now the movement still experienced a ups and downs that made us shocked, and currently the market has not experienced a good enough increase, it is still down. so we should hold on first, and don't sell everything in a hurry.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Everyone is sure that the market will rise..But there is an uncertainty about when this will happen..When the market starts to rise many people will regret their being late for investment.
Valeria_n

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Market continue to fluctuate but for me i strongly believe that altcoins can surpass all challenges and becomes more profitable in coming years. I still believe that if the market stabilizes, coins which have high capitalization will survive and which will be able to offer society a unique product which was not yet.
Valeri4

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I think it's better to stick to a long investment.And we all came to this market for super profits, so why close with a small plus.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Of course we can't predict how market will behaive in several weeks and even months so I will buy some coins while the price is low

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Thisis what I was talking about when I met some people who started panic and sell their coins on lower price - they have to be patient and wait a little!!

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

Thisis what I was talking about when I met some people who started panic and sell their coins on lower price - they have to be patient and wait a little!!
If BTC will down all market will become red in one minute  Cheesy If holder don't have enough patience he will loss their investment in the any cases. The best strategy is simple hold good coins or trade as I think

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

its was a good ending for Aug. most of the coin makes gain. even bitcoin is steadily bulling up. how September not going to disappoint me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: