Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is moving up  (Read 3074 times)
Techfrog

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

It is, but i really doubt that it will keep going like this for a long time, better to make it have a real and a stable growth, that is all what we all are looking for in here, and i am more than confident in that bitcoin will be more than succesfull on the next few years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

If you will wait for the bull run to start, you might be missing the chance in buying cheap coins, that is why most people advice to buy the dip because the market will recover some time soon. That is why only patient people earn in cryptocurrency, some people start buying once the market starts moving upward. Those who have bought the dip will earn more.
I agree with you positively! Of course, we don't know exactly what awaits us. Perhaps this is a temporary price hike, since there is still no volume.
But there is also the second side. A figure of the technical analysis of the head and shoulders was drawn. This is a strong reversal figure. You can also notice that the altcoins began to fall in price, and this is a sign that investors started withdrawing money from them. Most likely investors are preparing to buy bitcoin. But this is only my guess. Based on this, I think now is a good time to purchase promising altcoins. Indeed, it is always better to buy when the price is lower, and not wait until it grows.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Indeed, it is. but i really doubt that it will continue like this for a long time, maybe we just need to give it some more time until it all recovers, including bitcoin
lets be patient guys, there is no rush for seeing everything on green again

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Shushale65

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Now all the crypto currency has started to grow and selling any of them now is absolutely meaningless. Keep coins until the new year 100%, and then you will have to again assess the situation on the crypto currency market.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Yes, it's true now is the most obvious time to buy the alcoves until the price of their purchase has not increased, and when it grows it will not be profitable. So hurry up please.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Yes, it's true now is the most obvious time to buy the alcoves until the price of their purchase has not increased, and when it grows it will not be profitable. So hurry up please.
It seems to me that it is necessary to approach the choice of potential altcoyin for investment a little carefully. The fact is that the bad condition of the current crypto-currency market can negatively affect certain prospects for certain coins.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

It's true that BTC today has a high price and of course the effect on Altcoin has dropped, I'm sure BTC will have an increasingly expensive price and of course followed by altcoin.
Brahuhu

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

BTC market is moving fast over the day so it is a great indication that the price will be good this quarter keep on earning and keep on holding bitcoins for sure we can be able to earn from it or it is better if you trade bitcoin since the price is moving fast.
Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
I prefer to refrain from premature comments about the growth of the market. I hope that the long-term investment strategy will be reliable in any case!

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Market suddenly pick up oh ne
https://www.coingecko.com/en
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

still would not change the way i invest in cryptocurrency, no matter how long the bull will come or even break to bear market again. im a long term holder, so i gope most of peoples and investors doing the same way too. it will give us more benefit and minimize the risks. and as i said, long term investment are really more profitable than short term investment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

The market is moving up, but I think we should be curious about that, is this rising is permanent for a very long time, or it will decrase down again after a short time.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

The market is moving up, but I think we should be curious about that, is this rising is permanent for a very long time, or it will decrase down again after a short time.
Therefore we do not advise you to sell it because bitcoin will continue to advance but if you are afraid of losing and falling back then selling it is a choice to sell or hold it for some time depending on your analysis and Your mind

erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

yes, time to take some profit from short term trades
Lucifer1010

Activity: 384
Merit: 1

>•❤️•<

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:42:49 AM

just see it, lol i feel stupid cause selling my btc, but yeah waiting my alt growing
i hope can made a good record in the next time  Grin
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

wait until the price is really stable and do not take the risk to sell with low conditions. because right now the market is in a position to get up and the better action is to wait and keep hold.

I'll ride with that idea of yours sir. Stablility at this stage isn't trusted. It may cause a false move when it fall back. A steady watch is needed. Hoping market will make a steady rise.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

yes sure wait is the best remedy because the end of 2018 will be promising with etf regulation of bitcoin in the use it will give a hunt for bitcoin again and yes the price will go to the moon
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

Market went down since this thread was opened. You can think that you might have sold the alcoins when their prices were higher, if you decide to hold them 3 days ago.
Altcoin is currently experiencing a downward trend because now the increase in bitcoin is very good. distressed altcoin where people prefer to sell and store their bitcoins
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

Market has turned bullish and bitcoin is leading the market rally for starts. Once bitcoin gets above $10K and market becomes more bullish, then most altcoins will also starts moving up nicely.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Although up but probably up slightly, the market today is hard to guess, maybe tomorrow they continue to fall, so if profit then we should sell them immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: