Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is moving up  (Read 3074 times)
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

Now market fluctuating, and this trend will be kept till good news about crypto. Now the better option it`s hold and buy some coins for a low price.
Buy establish coin at least, some low price coins don't worth their price, still do proper research when buying at this bear market if the coins have chance to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

The market is fluctuating aside from the fact that price is unstable as could hold to wait for the increase. Their is still uncertainty of price as to when it will recover. Hopefully market would be moving up before year ends.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

it all depends on the coin you hold if the price has risen higher than when you bought it you just have to sell it to take a little profit and then you can rebuy it when the price goes back down. However, seeing that market conditions are still slumping, it is better to wait for prices to rise higher or wait for the market to stabilize at high prices because if we immediately sell it when the market experiences a slight increase but still a downtrend will only make the situation worse.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

This time I am seeing a prolonged rise but not as fast as before. This is a sign that the market is recovering and that the exchange rate is rising in the next phase. Thus, it is not advisable to sell crypto at the present time, but the hold will be the best way in this period.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:38:27 AM

I see that the new coin has started to rise and it makes me curious because the old coin has trying to increase the price but it's not too higher as the new coin. And if I check on bittrex, this new coin already increases. I hope that after this, the old coin can follow to increase and I am sure that the time will come for the old coin to recover the price. But so far, the market seems stable and I think there will be a surprise on the market this month.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

This time I am seeing a prolonged rise but not as fast as before. This is a sign that the market is recovering and that the exchange rate is rising in the next phase. Thus, it is not advisable to sell crypto at the present time, but the hold will be the best way in this period.
Market value of the coin will rise and will be happy even it is too long to wait to generate an income the important is the value is going up and the value of coins are now recovering, continue hold your coins for the better income in the future.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

Yes, we can see some movement now compare last month , some believe and wait for a bullish market . But I dont really think that this is the time to sell . What I do now is just waiting and reading some updates here in forum . For me it could be better for now to wait and hold.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

Good to see that market is slowly making a progress and already moving upward. I just hope that it will continue and make a bullish market. If this continue we can see a recovering trend for all altcoins value and bitcoin value.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

the ups and downs of the market for me is a natural thing, selling or buying is up to each of us, of course, if you are a day trader you can of course sell what you have when the price of coins rises, and you can wait for prices to fall again, You just bought it again, or you can buy another altcoin that you think is cheap, which you think will increase the price.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

Atlast we see some movement upward in some cryptocurrency trend , although its not totally what we expect and want, but still this is a good news that we see a sign of recovery.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

Enough you survive until the target you want. Only you can make a decision. I suggest not to be greedy on take profit because the market now doesnt survive enough, the exchange goes up and down dramatically. It's very hard to go the moon now
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Enough you survive until the target you want. Only you can make a decision. I suggest not to be greedy on take profit because the market now doesnt survive enough, the exchange goes up and down dramatically. It's very hard to go the moon now

trading is hard at the moment. the movement is too small to get profit. better just hodl.
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

I hope the market will rise soon.
at least able to move positively at the end of this year.
so that the potential for next year still remains on high level.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Just try to do a little trade will much better for me personally. I don't see any sign that can be considered as a clue to the bullish trend of crypto. I doubt about the price of crypto will increase in a short time but in fact that ETF will make the market even worst in the next month. Long term but if that was getting a big pump and then sell it.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

Atlast we see some movement upward in some cryptocurrency trend , although its not totally what we expect and want, but still this is a good news that we see a sign of recovery.

As of the moment, market are experiencing just a little fluctuation maybe because this is affected by many different reasons like controlling the price of crypto's as what the government wanted to be. Many economist probably are still arguing about the technology due to its system which it can't be manipulated easily. This is why we see only a little movement of its value.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Just as the crypto market does not have as much structure as before. Here, we can show why investors are less conscious than in the past and speculative mobility is reduced. But things will change when there is a hot money entry.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Just as the crypto market does not have as much structure as before. Here, we can show why investors are less conscious than in the past and speculative mobility is reduced. But things will change when there is a hot money entry.
The market can change at any time. every second the rotation is there because as we now know that the market is in bad condition so we must be patient waiting to be able to rise

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

The market can change at any time. every second the rotation is there because as we now know that the market is in bad condition so we must be patient waiting to be able to rise
Patience really works for now as market seems to be more volatile than of before. Mostly people losses their money due to unpredictable market and bring them doubts for investing crypto again. But market soon to be change and be in favor for us again, we just wait for and don't get bored. 
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

My opinion is to hold and continue to observe the market in this situation.
If the market turns down, I will sell 1/2 and keep the rest and continue to observe.
I think the market is starting to stabilize and adjusting for long term uptrend in the near future until the end of December, so hold the stock is the right move.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

now is the time to be patient with the conditions that have occurred at this time. because the current conditions are difficult to predict and predict. as we see that market conditions are currently declining. but we don't think about it in panic either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: