Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★  (Read 69589 times)
Shepherd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:00:04 PM

This coin is good just as game. He woudn't ever see exchange.

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
turboseed

Activity: 105

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:02:52 PM

This coin works it just takes a while to figure out what the heck is going on.... I almost stopped mining it until I figured out that it actually does mine and I started getting coins confirmed
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:10:25 PM

This coin works it just takes a while to figure out what the heck is going on.... I almost stopped mining it until I figured out that it actually does mine and I started getting coins confirmed

cool you finally get what it is Grin.Not perfect but very cool.Some one think it is a scam,but the one who get the coin know it is not.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

turboseed

Activity: 105

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:33:34 PM

Mined just over 5000 Fate at this time. This coin will work if you give it a chance and know how to mine it. I'm actually mining from the wallet at this time after setting up the cof file correctly.  I'm mining with my X4 640 CPU and also mining another coin with my gpu.  This was a very new and original idea to have it mined in this manner. People are just not used to it and having a good translator might help.   I however do not translate unfortunately.  Undecided  I would suggest a dev put forth a bit of fate to get it translated into other languages.  Grin Grin Grin
sabyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:39:41 PM

BUT WHICH CPU/GPU MINER I HAVE TO USE IF I WANT TO JOIN TO THE POOL???
fatecoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:50:49 PM

Mined just over 5000 Fate at this time. This coin will work if you give it a chance and know how to mine it. I'm actually mining from the wallet at this time after setting up the cof file correctly.  I'm mining with my X4 640 CPU and also mining another coin with my gpu.  This was a very new and original idea to have it mined in this manner. People are just not used to it and having a good translator might help.   I however do not translate unfortunately.  Undecided  I would suggest a dev put forth a bit of fate to get it translated into other languages.  Grin Grin Grin

Go ahead  Grin, and if you have a better dev just ask them to improve this coin,Just do it, and  make this coin better, we dont want to control or do anything scam,we will try to improve it,and others also,the code addr : https://github.com/liyang19901122/fatecoin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8nHQRZLWLgq8buZsFgBnMSPwD5Ri3ULHo
fatecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:53:59 PM

Could you share your tools and conf?  Smiley

thanks very much....

and we are checking source code again and again...may be we will upgrade this game. Smiley

fatecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

And how many chains are there?

Do I own the coins I have now?

Does the wallet ever self-adjust back to the main chain?

Is forking part of the design?

Yes of course, fork is special feature of this coin. Grin

So fartminer pool can ride on forked chain even it has 50/60 network hash rate?
we are using the “developer mode”,not Gravity model.

kefir135

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:57:38 PM

@Turboseed - could you please tell how to set up a conf file correctly, and what does it mean to "know how to mine this coin" ? Is there something more than press "Mining" in the wallet and wait ?
fatecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:59:26 PM

改叫丢人币算了
分叉那么严重,也不解决
就不能出个官方的节点吗?
还是有什么说不得的?
这个币分叉是常态,能回到主链上才是厉害之处。

fatecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:26:06 PM

改名叫 尼玛币吧

what another shit coin from Chinese greedy guys!!!

I am so shame for this, because I am a chinese man too.
when you Read and understand the sourse code,maybe you do not say this words.you are a white paper man.
当你读懂了源码,你可能就不会说这些了。你就是个小白 Angry

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:45:52 PM

This coin is good just as game. He woudn't ever see exchange.
Some foudation when we garther 0.3 BTC we can enter some exchange Tongue...
In this times exchange is not problem.
But exchange can be on forked chain ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:49:58 PM

OK, so forking is part of it, I can see that. But does the wallet ever actually adjust itself back to the main chain without a restart? That is, can I just leave the thing to mine all night or not?

Games are good, and people like them, but they also like to know the fucking rules.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:14:53 PM

OK, so forking is part of it, I can see that. But does the wallet ever actually adjust itself back to the main chain without a restart? That is, can I just leave the thing to mine all night or not?

Games are good, and people like them, but they also like to know the fucking rules.
Yes it backs to original chain but it is hard to take the correct one chain.
It will be funny pool with 30% power of network Cheesy working for an hour on forked chain...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:22:43 PM

Can anyone PLEASE explain me how "forking be part of that coin" can be and what it means for us pool owners ?
Ritual

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:29:32 PM

Can anyone PLEASE explain me how "forking be part of that coin" can be and what it means for us pool owners ?

I have no idea. It appears to be a luck based fork where you MAY or MAY NOT go down the right branch. If you don't, then your hashpower is wasted until you make it back to the right track again. If you do, then you (in theory) have a greater effective hashpower because it's extremely likely loads of other miners will be on the wrong track.

I actually have no problem with this, and if it works like I think, it's very innovative. But I'd like to know the rules.

How long can you be stuck in fork-land without noticing? Does the miner automatically steer you back to the right chain? If so, after how long? Do we need to restart the wallet to find that we have been in sparkly-unicorn-land for 12 hours? Or can the wallet/miner do this for us? Can this be left to run unsupervised?? If not, why should I babysit it?

A rule of thumb with this coin: If you have had no blocks in a while, then you suddenly start getting them every minute or so, you're probably on the wrong fork.

Anyone who could help figure this thing out would be welcome!

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
randomm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:34:43 PM

Set up the pool for Fatecoin.

https://i.imgur.com/lMDkLP3.png
Pooled.cc
Happy mining!
Snard

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:44:14 PM

Still no answers from the dev.
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

Sorry, but HOW can you run a pool if the coin changes the chain ? All your miners are woking for nothing then ? I dont get it
Ritual

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

Sorry, but HOW can you run a pool if the coin changes the chain ? All your miners are woking for nothing then ? I dont get it

This appears to be exactly it. Unless a pool has some way to split the pool work up into several mining groups, who the hell will know if the blocks are actually on the right chain?

Unless the dev appears and makes some solid statements on how this works, this coin is going to die.

EDIT: Mine is gone on a mad binge again - 10 blocks in last 5 minutes, over 500 fate, and I guarantee none will ever be confirmed. So do I restart to get on the correct chain? Leave it so it re-finds the correct chain? What??

Rit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: