Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:37:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★  (Read 69589 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:27:24 AM

Minning this coin is quiet interesting game  Wink

I found 4 x blocks and have 163 (real)Fatecoins...
You have my Fate...
CPU or GPU?

Both
Dualcore + 2x 9270x
kefir135

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

Hi FATE developers

just a general question - is this coin just for fun ? Do you have any real plans with this coin ?
Any chance it will be ever worth anything - any exchange ?

Also, links to linux binaries are dead
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:19:44 AM

Hi FATE developers

just a general question - is this coin just for fun ? Do you have any real plans with this coin ?

Users can help them get to exchange i think eg. coinamarket.io have 0.3BTC entrance fee Smiley..
Some donation and we are in IMO with others you can vote.
I think they are thinking about hit exchange why not.
Am i right devs?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
wing_hk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:21:17 AM

Hi FATE developers

It's the only coin I can never get it compiled. Anyway they have a compiled version in OP but just strange.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

As long this changing blockchain thing isnt clear, this coin is nothing.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:25:03 AM

I think its clear but you need to be good at programing and read source code.
I am not so i won't help :/

Mikellev

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

I think its clear but you need to be good at programing and read source code.
I am not so i won't help :/

I could invest the time, but I dont want. Coin dev has to explain, isnt that wanted to much these days ?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:34:07 AM

Why is it so hard to understand? This coin is like Fate! Sometimes you think that you are the king of the world and only after that you realize that you are on a wrong path! so you start again!

This coin let's you mine in the wrong direction but after you restart wallet it puts you back on the right one!

I think this coin has something new! But not many will appreciate it since they are in for a fast profit!

Space for rent if its still trending
Mikellev

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:39:03 AM

Why is it so hard to understand? This coin is like Fate! Sometimes you think that you are the king of the world and only after that you realize that you are on a wrong path! so you start again!

This coin let's you mine in the wrong direction but after you restart wallet it puts you back on the right one!

I think this coin has something new! But not many will appreciate it since they are in for a fast profit!

So then explain that us, the pool owners... how we explain that to our miners. Kindergarten.
serje
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:46:12 AM

I guess this makes it impossible to mine it in a pool!

Since the dev doesn't have really good English skills and he told me that this coin is like a football game in my head this can only mean one thing

we are the players and the ball is the coin .... we all work some shit but it all depends on where the ball is passed

and just like in football if you run with the ball at your foot and you keep your head down in the grass you will never see what's happening on the field and someone will take your ball

anyway i think this coin is not for pool mining or at least not yet because difficulty is too low and the power of a pool is too high!

Mikellev

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:48:59 AM

Then pls explain how can this coin be on ANY exchange, if the exchange also is on the wrong chain until restarting the coinD ?
serje
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:10:26 AM

Then pls explain how can this coin be on ANY exchange, if the exchange also is on the wrong chain until restarting the coinD ?

I don't think exchanges would have any problem because they are not supposed to mine it! They are supposed to just open the wallet, I guess you can to to a wrong chain only if you start and mine it!

please note that this are my assumptions about this coin and I'm not related to this coin at all!

Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:28:07 AM

I don't think exchanges would have any problem because they are not supposed to mine it! They are supposed to just open the wallet, I guess you can to to a wrong chain only if you start and mine it!

please note that this are my assumptions about this coin and I'm not related to this coin at all!

I think you're right serge. I'm actually quite enjoying this coin....I'd enjoy it more if there was an exchange open though Tongue

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Mikellev

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:30:20 AM

So you are telling me, the wallet is on the right chain untill you start mining the coin ?!

Ok, so Im mining now and want to send the coins to the xchange. How can I do it ? Im maybe on the wrong chain, maybe not.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:41:59 AM

So you are telling me, the wallet is on the right chain untill you start mining the coin ?!

Ok, so Im mining now and want to send the coins to the xchange. How can I do it ? Im maybe on the wrong chain, maybe not.
I guess your coins wont be yours if you won't get 80+ confirms.
Even exchanges can just take count coins 80,100 after confirms eg.
I don't think exchanges should have problems with that.

Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:47:14 AM

One thing I would really like clarification on is whether the wallet will ever return to the right chain by itself, or whether it's necessary to restart the wallet to recheck that periodically. See my earlier post about an overnight blitz of 26000 fate...

It's actually a pretty novel concept for a coin - edit: whether this gives it any value or not, I am not sure Tongue But it's something for my CPU to do while we find out more I guess heh.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
fatecoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:52:29 AM

Hi FATE developers

we will update this game,and make him more stable!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8nHQRZLWLgq8buZsFgBnMSPwD5Ri3ULHo
fatecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:08:26 PM

Hi FATE developers

Users can help them get to exchange i think eg. coinamarket.io have 0.3BTC entrance fee Smiley..
Some donation and we are in IMO with others you can vote.
I think they are thinking about hit exchange why not.
Am i right devs?
this game will be updated In recent days to make him more “quiet”(this coin using "The developer mode" which you can see in the source code,this mode guide all poeple come back from Branched chain.).we have a lot of plan to develop it,now,we think He is not suitable for exchange on platform,becourse he maybe  lead to disaster for Trading platform. Smiley

buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:19:11 PM

One thing I would really like clarification on is whether the wallet will ever return to the right chain by itself, or whether it's necessary to restart the wallet to recheck that periodically. See my earlier post about an overnight blitz of 26000 fate...

It's actually a pretty novel concept for a coin - edit: whether this gives it any value or not, I am not sure Tongue But it's something for my CPU to do while we find out more I guess heh.

This is my question also please respond.
Do we have to restart the wallet everytime to get on the right chain and then mine from there or we keep the wallet open mining and randomly by "fate" we get sometimes on and off the correct blockchain?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
fatecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:56:01 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 01:15:07 PM by fatecoin

This is my question also please respond.
Do we have to restart the wallet everytime to get on the right chain and then mine from there or we keep the wallet open mining and randomly by "fate" we get sometimes on and off the correct blockchain?

it is difficult to Explain that,let me try:
1."Main chain  cannot be guaranteed".the main chain is the winner Between the chain and chain,it is the winner of the battle.the winer is accepted by all people(miners).it is decided by miners.LOL

2.When the winner was born, The program will admit this chain and give him the glory of main chain!
3.so,no one know which new chain is main chain after the victory...
thank you for your questoin. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: