Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★  (Read 69589 times)
tersagun

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:32:20 PM

Thanks for your effort in behalf of the community trademark :-)

But I've got a couple quetions;
do you have to mine non-stop for a while in order to find the correct blockchain or is it totally luck based? So, giving small breaks/pausing the client actually hurts your chance of finding "correct" blocks?

And once FATE is on your "balance", is this final or there is a chance that it's actually "fake" and your coins will be withdrawn after 4-5+ hours?

Thanks in advance!

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:49:04 PM

do you have to mine non-stop for a while in order to find the correct blockchain or is it totally luck based? So, giving small breaks/pausing the client actually hurts your chance of finding "correct" blocks?

And once FATE is on your "balance", is this final or there is a chance that it's actually "fake" and your coins will be withdrawn after 4-5+ hours?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is best to mine non stop. In the beginning, I was being impatient and kept closing and opening my wallet and ended up with 0 fates in like 3 or 4 days. 

When FATE is in your balance and you are not out of sync then yes, they are actually yours.  Once in a while I would close my wallet and reopen it just to make sure.  If the coins are fake. They will disappear faster than David Copperfield.  Good luck! 

Sopalin06

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

Any tips to compile wallet on ubuntu without gui ?

Thanks
tersagun

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:59:01 PM

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is best to mine non stop. In the beginning, I was being impatient and kept closing and opening my wallet and ended up with 0 fates in like 3 or 4 days. 

When FATE is in your balance and you are not out of sync then yes, they are actually yours.  Once in a while I would close my wallet and reopen it just to make sure.  If the coins are fake. They will disappear faster than David Copperfield.  Good luck! 

Then I was totally lucky finding my first block in the first minutes ;-)

Once you're in the correct chain, does that mean you'll stay forever, meaning you'll find lots of block if you don't stop at all?

And one more question; is there a way to see your calculation power/hash by any means? So I can compare different CPU's?
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:11:46 PM

Thanks in advance!

When FATE is in your balance and you are not out of sync then yes, they are actually yours.  Once in a while I would close my wallet and reopen it just to make sure.  If the coins are fake. They will disappear faster than David Copperfield.  Good luck!  

Then I was totally lucky finding my first block in the first minutes ;-)

Once you're in the correct chain, does that mean you'll stay forever, meaning you'll find lots of block if you don't stop at all?

And one more question; is there a way to see your calculation power/hash by any means? So I can compare different CPU's?

Being on the correct chain based in my experience doesn't mean much. One of my PC's is going on 10+ hours and hasn't hit a block. I just restarted my wallet this morning, so we'll see.  

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no way to calculate your FATE earnings. There isn't a formula for LUCK.  That's what makes this coin unique and keeps away the big miners.  
tersagun

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:21:08 PM

Being on the correct chain based in my experience doesn't mean much. One of my PC's is going on 10+ hours and hasn't hit a block. I just restarted my wallet this morning, so we'll see.  

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no way to calculate your FATE earnings. There isn't a formula for LUCK.  That's what makes this coin unique and keeps away the big miners.  

I thought it has a very low difficulty for CPU's but because there is a difficulty and you're actually calculating something, having a faster CPU should result in a better score. Is my logic false here?
Sopalin06

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:36:35 PM

Someone is using fatecoind on linux atm ? I can't compile it on ubuntu and mega.co.nz link doesn't work Sad
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:40:08 PM

how do I mine solo with this coin?
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

I thought it has a very low difficulty for CPU's but because there is a difficulty and you're actually calculating something, having a faster CPU should result in a better score. Is my logic false here?

I'd say a faster CPU does make a difference since I've noticed my Core i7 has more coins that my i3, but to calculate an exact amount per day, I'd say it's impossible. I could be wrong. Maybe the dev has a better answer.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:41:57 PM

how do I mine solo with this coin?

Through the wallet. Click on the mining button on the top. Good luck.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:44:58 PM

been mining this coin for 39 hours and currently have 5238 coins.

So averaging 139 coins per hour

Using an overclocked I5 @ 4.8
tersagun

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:50:41 PM

been mining this coin for 39 hours and currently have 5238 coins.

So averaging 139 coins per hour

Using an overclocked I5 @ 4.8

Seems about right. I'll update this post once I've gathered more data but so far my Phenom x965 and i5 laptop results are near to that value.

I do wonder if anyone is mining with a GPU though. Noone to share his results?
Sopalin06

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:16:23 PM

8 CORE on cloud hashrate 30khash any tips to increase this number ?

Core based on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5620  @ 2.40GHz
eugenetsou

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:25:50 PM

I'd say a faster CPU does make a difference since I've noticed my Core i7 has more coins that my i3, but to calculate an exact amount per day, I'd say it's impossible. I could be wrong. Maybe the dev has a better answer.

1.YES! my CPU's i3、i5 、G3220、G1820 alomst same qty of FATECOIN,but E3-1230 V3 is better!
2.calculate an exact amount per day, I'd say it's impossible! <----- YES!  it's no meaning, my G1820 sometimes got nothing in all day!

Thanks @trademark for what you have done for FATECOIN~ Smiley

Etccoin:EK9mWFqSPQer3216nUodQakYZgi6gM2pSv

MYCoin- 100% Free,Bittrex Exchange, Top 2 on Mintpal
[/size][/b] "NKRvNbfJSZ9TkSKfYBT26qkxmQNKnnmvZE"
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:26:29 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 03:25:08 PM by kaene

Is anyone able to explain how this coin works without the "magic" part in plain English?

What is the PoW? What is scrypt-jane + time limited algo?

What is that "to be on the wrong/right chain"? Is it part of the algo or just the chain being forked all the time?

And how do you mine using GPU or CPU? How do you select this?

Without any serious explanation, I'm sorry but this is just BS.

Edit: I went to the QQ channel and asked how it works. If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.
Orangutanho

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:30:23 PM

many chinese mining Cool
tersagun

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:14:59 PM

Is anyone able to explain how this coin works without the "magic" part in plain English?

What is that "to be on the wrong/right chain"? Is it part of the algo or just the chain being forked all the time?

Valid questions. I'm curious as well.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:21:28 PM

what exchanges accept this coin?
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:26:44 PM

I went to the QQ channel and asked how it works.

If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.

I haven't mined it, but looks like it has to be an orphan festival all the time. In any case it sounds interesting, at least different, CPU friendly because hashing speed is not the most important. Will give it a try I guess...
tersagun

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:47:41 PM

I went to the QQ channel and asked how it works.

If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.

I haven't mined it, but looks like it has to be an orphan festival all the time. In any case it sounds interesting, at least different, CPU friendly because hashing speed is not the most important. Will give it a try I guess...

It's indeed an orphan fest; I do not monitor all the time but I get an orphan block in about every 20. block (probably even more). But can you clarify it a little bit better;

What I understand from you is;

-There are 100 miners with various systems.
-20 of them is going to solve the block in the 30 sec period because it's easy to solve.
-Only 1 will be in the correct chain and the other 19 solved the block in the wrong chain.

If it's like this, how is the "correct chain" selected; does the system know it before sending out the block information at start or how does the system works? The ones with orphaned coins were in the wrong chain since the start or it's determined after everyone solves it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: