Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2218 times)
wulian18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

This rise indicates that there are many people in the market who are willing to buy, rather than sell more. So, this is a position to add a position. Invest in projects that you think are quality and make long-term investments.
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
Well we are all aware of the popular-cum-safe coins like Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, etc and that we should invest in these coins but I can see some altcoins that are making serious progress like LALA. They delivered two of their biggest promises this year. Also had a look on their whitepaper, this led me to invest on LALA tokens. 
yea saw that, looks like it will go big once the market is back on track. What is the best advice that you can give at the moment with this coin as it is one of my main targets for my portfolio?
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

Never invest out of hype alone. It is important to have atleast a basic knowledge about the project before giving out some cash. I think Lala World is a good project but do not take my word for it. As I mentioned already, do some research.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

since May month i invest a lot in ico project and until now no one really get profit, always experience loss.maybe if high BTC price play in ico will generate big profit.now too much ico is a scam, we have to be careful
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

today the market is starting to show resurgence, the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins is on the rise, investors are getting excited about this situation, I just want to advise you that in choosing an altcoin investment it needs research, analysis and you should have the right data, you do not can rely on someone else's advice to choose altcoin, you must be confident with your decision and be prepared to accept the consequences.
freach

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Yes, everyone has their own portfolio, which includes a lot of Bitcoin Ethereum and other altcoins. Everyone has their own strategy. You should not let others tell you how to invest. You should understand and learn by yourself. This is very important, the cryptocurrency field needs to keep learning
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

The easiest way to think about investing in altcoin like Ethereum or Ripple is like investing in a stock. It’s a piece of an enterprise that you can buy or sell at any time using online exchanges like Poloniex. If the value goes up, you make money; if the value goes down, you loose money.
johnnymesibas13

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Well, you can invest on altcoins through ICO or Initial Coin Offering. You can also invest on altcoin by buying them on the exchanges. But before that, you must do some research about the project you are investing.
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Investing in altcoins is very much like investing in the early days of the Internet, when investors were wild about dot-coms. That early bubble popped in 2000, and it is likely we will see the same here. But that bubble also provided the funding for the Amazons and Googles of the world.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

In my opinion, It is a good opportunity to invest in altcoin now. Because the price is already low, and the lower price is difficult to achieve.There are already institutions in the market that are constantly investing, and the amount of money they bring is very large, much more than before. I believe investing on cryptocurrency will give me big benefit and good prospect for future.I belive in ethereum and bitcoin.I suggest you to invest on bitcoin because is so strong with limited purchases.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Yes, some of these altcoins, in my opinion, will explode soon. But I think you should not overdo the number of coins to invest in. Better focus your investments on three or four (up to five) coins. Here are some more potent coins: Deepbrain Chain, Power Ledger.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

The way to invest in altcoins is very easy
And there arE just 3 ways

Do your own research
Do your own research very very well
Always ensure you do your own research by yourself
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

I think you should analyse the behaviour and historical changes in every particular coin that you are going to by and by doing that he will be more confident in it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

if you want to get more profit you expect, I think you can do it now, because altcoin price is also cheap, although now the price goes up for us, you are still good to get many benefits in the future.
Rachael94

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

Well we are all aware of the popular-cum-safe coins like Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, etc and that we should invest in these coins but I can see some altcoins that are making serious progress like LALA. They delivered two of their biggest promises this year. Also had a look on their whitepaper, this led me to invest on LALA tokens. 
yea saw that, looks like it will go big once the market is back on track. What is the best advice that you can give at the moment with this coin as it is one of my main targets for my portfolio?
If you plan to invest in lala, check out their whitepaper, get to know more from telegram, they are very active there and this will end your insecurity about lala.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

altcoin is a great coin to hold for a long term,but before you hold any altcoin,you should research for the potential and how projected the coin are before holding or investing.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

If you want to invest in a safe and profitable altcoin, then you can buy altcoin that is popular and has great potential. Like ethereum, litecoin and ripple I believe altcoin is reliable and promising.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

I would recommend going into ICO that have a good public profile and point to a good development in the future based on partnerships.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

It depends on how much risk you can take. This is high risk market so it will be wise to look before you leap for the opportunities.
mozers

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

I think altcoin still potential, so I considered some coin to invest in. Now I get my money in CMT and EGT.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: