Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2210 times)
mercy02

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

I will advice if you want to invest in a safe and profitable altcoin, I will recommend and then you can also buy altcoin that is popular and has great potential. Like ethereum, litecoin and ripple I believe altcoin is reliable and promising, trust me.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Since these are not so popular, you should do lots of research on these coins to make your investment secured. Otherwise you may fall in risk. Actually, investment for any coin require proper analysis, But the less popular one require it more.
nikitin-sasha

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

Soon a new bull market will begin and altcoins will grow bigger than bitcoin. Buy promising coins with a small capitalization
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Since these are not so popular, you should do lots of research on these coins to make your investment secured. Otherwise you may fall in risk. Actually, investment for any coin require proper analysis, But the less popular one require it more.
Agreed man, have been on research for this coin LALA World since the day I posted this. Seems like a good investment, also the price is low at the moment so can buy now and accumulate and wait for the pump, but I think some more research would be needed.
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:37:51 AM by saloni101

Came across this while researching, LALA has some serious back on them. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/WzT6bTF"><a href="//imgur.com/WzT6bTF">LALA seems to have solid backing on them. </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

If youn really want to invest on altcoins make sure you do your proper research and gather knowledge about them. There are many frauds and scams out there but it is wise to invest on the popular ones.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Recently the altcoins have gained much popularity. You can invest on altcoins by knowing their position on the market from various portfolios.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

I think the Altcoins are more risky. The increase and decrease in the altcoin is faster. That's why the risk is greater. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose a lot of money.
Try to invest in the right Altcoins.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

The LALA price of the coin at that time was very good unlike the current price, I used to have the coin at a price of 0.0004 eth for the LALA coin, but it is now experiencing a very drastic decline. If you want to invest you should look at other altcoins to make sure you do not lose, because if you buy LALA this coin may be very long to grow up the price.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business
select other coins that are already known in the market

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

You should choose your investments with facts and have a proper risk management. If you have to hope or feel sad when your investments go down its probably not the right business for you or you have a bad risk management.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

I would advise you to invest in smart contracts,Since the underlying technology is the core of the development of blockchain technology, the projects with the greatest increase in the future will certainly be those with smart contracts.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

To invest in altcoins, you need to think hard to not invest money in tokens that will not be popular with traders.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

I do not have information on the altcoin you have mentioned but lala world seems familiar probably i came across their ads on crypto exchange platform. however, there are some things investors need to know before investing in crypto currency. first have it at the back of your mind that you cannot make passive income by trading or investing in cryptocurrency because they are not Scheme but asset which are highly affected by market volatility. also for you to invest in any altcoin, make sure you fully understand well what the problem the project that bring about the altcoin intend to solve. general acceptance is very important because the price of altcoin depend on demand and supply.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

To invest in altcoins, you need to think hard to not invest money in tokens that will not be popular with traders.
This scenario many altcoins are available in the market and few of them well performed in the market. so we should concentrate in right altcoin we will earn more profit and some listed tokens also good growing in market so experts are invested in both the way. But beginners are afraid in forever.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

after bitcoin altcoin is holding the largest amount of investors of the market , recently it experience is very good in the market so I feel one can easily invest on it but if you used crypto before then you may know that situation changes easily here so anything can happens , your awareness about the market policy and moment to moment update is needed
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Altcoin especially low marketcap coin are better to invest in short term. Because many of these coin fail and became garbage coin. Except some coin that have good project and also high luck to survive in this world.  Grin
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

If I invested in crypto currency, I chose new coins that had just come on the market and had a big hype.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

Altcoins have a lot of potential. But that doesn't mean that all the alts are good. In the next 4-5 years, a vast majority of the altcoins will become either dead or defunct and their market cap will get concentrated in to the few remaining crypto-currencies.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Personally, I think in this period, it is better to invest in more popular and stable altcoin other than coin that are not well recognized and also less valuable. Investing now in valuable coins are safer because they are safer and more reliable than other coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: