Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2216 times)
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

Well mate, choosing a good altcoins to invest is not that easy. If you don't  want to experience those hype coins, better to invest altcoins which have a good and promising record in the market world. You really need to research not just by listening to anyone's advice and you will regret on it.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

As the Bitcoin is dominating the market, decrease in BTC price is resulting decrease in altcoins as well. So, this doesn't really matter of permanent that market will go down. Me seems in no time market will recover and you shall go for your targets so that you can enjoy the booming season of altcoins.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
I do not have a portfolio for token-based altcoins. I prefer the old altcoin like DGB, ETH, WAVES, DOGE, LTC. I think it's better for investment. or new altcoins like NEO, ADA, GNT, GNO .. because now there are too many tokens that have no good future. all just make a temporary profit. and then will disappear.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

The idea of you investing is actually a wise one. However, aside from those coins you have mentioned; which you are looking forward to invest in, some other promising coins you can dive into includes EOS, Storm, MAN, TEL and many others. Looking at this projects all, you will definitely know they all have such  bright futures ahead of them all.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

You are trying to make money by some "low" market cap coins, for me this is a good idea but try to give some money also in some coins from first 10 just in case that those coins which you wrote will fall cause you could thanks to that save some money for future.

taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

I think investing in altcoin is a 50-50 chance. But investing in popular cryptocurrencies is wiser. But, if you want to still invest in growing altcoins thorough research is needed for the betterment of your investment.
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

If you have capital to invest in altcoins,choose the best altcoins which is ethereum, litecoin, dash, and invest 75% in them. The rest is possible in new promising projects
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

I like your perspective of the prospect of altcoins. To chip in, altcoins are truly the future of cryptocurrency, but you don't just randomly invest in any project, thake your time study their prospect, go through their Whitepaper, research their team if you are convinced enough don't hesitate to invest.
To give a direct answer to your question; invest in what you love, if you are a gamer like me invest in projects like EON protocol

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

So would you mind tellng us where did you get that shitcoins?or who told you to trust that coins?

Checking about those has no potential and just a coin that dont backed up by dev.if i were you never trust shitcoins in this era instead always trust the top coins.unless your capital is just a spare money that can be lose without bitterness
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I think the ICOs of those altcoins were offered last year or early this year. But you are a newbie, so I think that a friend recommend those altcoins to you. Then I suggest that you do your own research for the altcoins to invest.
bojosari

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, I suggest you buy good atlcoins, nice altcoins include:
1. ripple
2. cardano

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

You can rather invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Moreover the market price is quite reasonable now. You’ll surely get profit if you hold on to it.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

Altcoins and Bitcoin are complex markets, so you should invest just a little until you really understand how this works, but not so little that you will not have anything after paying the exchange´s commissions.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

That's why it's hard to invest in altcoins, because there's too many of them that you have to search for something that's better out of them all. It's not easy to do as there's a lot of altcoin that already down a lot from their ico price and probably won't able to recover. Altcoin is a high risk and high reward investment in crypto so if you don't understand about them and don't have time to do some research about them first it's better to just stick with bitcoin or eth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

I would say you should invest in altcoins only if you're careful. Since the downturn of this market, altcoins have plummeted considerably. Your best bet would to probably invest in BTC or ETH as the price for both have been going up.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
putriangel

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

You better see the growth of the coin you want to invest because it will make you gain profit or loss in the future. Because i always do that if i want to invest in the coins i want to invest. Because i do not want to get a loss that everyone does not want. Perhaps investing in coins that have entered the top 100 in coinmarketcap will make you easy to earn profits.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

The price of Altcoins is now lower. If you buy now at low prices then the price increases selling will be beneficial if it is normal. Prices which can go down may also go up.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I prefer strategy with different coins. In this wallet for sure you must have bitcoin and ethereum because these coins are the best for long holding, second part are few altcoins which you can sell whenever you want. I using this strategy and it is the best for me because you can be calm about own coins
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

In times like this you should diversify your investment into many good altcoins and also include bitcoin and ethereum to the list, so that if you diversify then you'll be safe if one's gonna pump and one gonna stay the same. Also if a certain coin dumped then you still have alot of variety of coins to hold with.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

An investor may invest during the ICOs because the tokens after being listed in the market of to the exchangers are altcoins. You may also invest after the crowdsale. Trading would also result into acquiring altcoins in the wallet. So there's really vaious of ways to invest on altcoins given that there are many in the market. But still, investing should not be done without proper basis in order to avoid uncertainties especially loss of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: