Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2210 times)
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

The best way to start investing in alt coins is to take some time and do a personal study on the crypto market or seek a counsel from a crypto expert. From there, locate the right coin, buy at low price and wait patiently for the next rise in price and sell to make good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeger

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

i think now is the right time to invest in altocoins,because BTC is slowly rising and ALL altocoins in deep,so i think this is right time to get in and make some profits..
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
Don't put too much in those altcoins if you aren't so sure. Play it safe by invest in top 10 coin in coinmarketcap would be better.
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Merited by bney (1)

Hello, it is such easy If you have Eth or BTC simply register on the crypto trading platform and you can buy. But try to buy at a lower price and sell those after recovering the market. If you have no BTC or ETH just deposit money to cex. io through your bank account and buy ETH or BTC to buy altcoins.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

At the moment, I suggest investing only in the popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc since these are far safer investments when compared to investing into less popular coins or tokens due to the ongoing bear market. If you are still prepared to take a big risk, I suggest investing in Cardano, EOS, DeepOnion etc which seem to have great future potential in my opinion.

Its popularity and price growth is due to the fact that the platform uses the function of smart contracts - an algorithm that controls all commercial operations in blocking technology.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
If you are investing in altcoins, first thing I would like to suggest is that only invest in coins that are well established in the market and hold some real world application. Also diversifying your investment in various altcoins is smart thing to do. Many people claim that 80-90% of altcoins will fail in future when bitcoin starts its bullish trend. It can be true, so be sure to invest in only those coins that have professional development team and real world application.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

Altcoins with strong architecture, security and easy exchange mechanism seems promising for investment.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Just invest on alts that is already in the market for long time for long term goal. Buy ETH or LTC now and just wait it to back to its value. You can also try to invest on EOS and hold it for a year or more. Some ICOs are also good but I think not for long term.

kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I think that you need to ivest in btc and ether, maybe also in dash and neo, some like ripple. as you can see, the choice is really wide. i think that it is better to hold btc
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Well, for long terms reasons I'll advise your really consider the core function of the coin. See how it's going to live in the future and then you can make a choice, because some years to come, crypto shall indeed rule.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business
I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
Of course. but not all altcoins can thrive significantly, just a few. so if you want to invest in altcoin make sure the altcoin has a good future like having a large volume and clear concept, plus having a good working team inside.
Kriptonec

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

To invest in altcoins, you first need to carefully study and analyze each project to understand at least for myself, what is this or that project, to follow the news of the project, to read what they write in the telegram to communicate with the admins and developers of this project on the line, to read the white paper and understand the concept of the project, to study a road map to mentally think about how it will continue to develop the project, whether it is popular, whether to buy the token, what are the prospects at the draft, and most importantly, to find out how many transactions per second will execute the project, and will it be interesting to people in one word when studying any project, you need to carefully look into the future to really understand what will lead and how you can make money on it.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

This is a great decision you have taken but I think you should do some more research for choosing the alt to invest. Otherwise you may incur loss choosing a bad coin. Many Altcoin die everyday.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Just invest on alts that is already in the market for long time for long term goal. Buy ETH or LTC now and just wait it to back to its value. You can also try to invest on EOS and hold it for a year or more. Some ICOs are also good but I think not for long term.
if I prefer to Ethereum and NEO I think these two coins have greater potential in the future, NEO in my opinion that will be more prominent in the future because NEO has a limited supply so I'm sure NEO will be more expensive in the future so these two coins can dependable future.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

I think you should always have beneficial information about the coins which are popular and have good amount of supporters. To choose the best investment ways in the crypto, I think you should always follow the news and innovations in the crypto world.
bitconceptbiz1

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

You should invest in coins that has its own Blockchain because other smart contracts are built there, it is considered as one of the best investments in crypto history.
Yinkadaada

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

You may check out for coins that was built for privacy in, I mean coins that more privacy Layers in their system.
Oyebode1

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:06:24 AM

There are some tokens that was created and capable for mass Adoption, like PundiX, ETN etc you can look to invest in them..
Crypto4all02

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:10:05 AM

There platforms that work on reviews about new ICOs, you may check them out, see the community behind it then read what they say about them, this would be helpful.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

you should not be too confident with the hype system, because in an instant it really can not have value and disappear from circulation, so if you really want to invest should choose coins that are well established and are ranked top in the list of cmc

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █