Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2216 times)
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

At the moment, I suggest investing only in the popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc since these are far safer investments when compared to investing into less popular coins or tokens due to the ongoing bear market. If you are still prepared to take a big risk, I suggest investing in Cardano, EOS, DeepOnion etc which seem to have great future potential in my opinion.
Investing in well established and popular coin is the best thing to do in current market. Although I wouldn’t recommend investing in coins such as LTC and stellar lumens. Because if you know about crypto market, you would have already noticed that LTC is just a copy of bitcoin and operates on the same technology, moreover its litepay was a flop. And stellar lumen is a copy of XRP that is just on a more decentralized platform. But XRP has more partnerships and is continuously working on getting more decentralized.
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

I don't think it's a good time to invest in altcoin. I don't even think it's the right time to buy bitcoin. The market is undergoing a long correction, and we should take a good rest and exercise with our family.
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

Everyone has their own secrets.
Personally, I would not invest in Ripple, for me it's a useless coin.

At the moment I have not seen a single project, where many people used coins.
For now, it's just the names on the screen.
Seems like you are a newbie that has just entered the market and doesn’t know much about it. Let me explain the use case of ripple to you as I have some good knowledge in this field. Ripple XRP is a coin that offers solution to banks, money transfer and big institutional firms. XRP helps to convert one fiat currency to another fiat currency in just matter of seconds with negligible transaction cost. It’s the best solution so far for international transactions and is better than SWIFT network. Therefore before posting on forum, do some research and gain knowledge in the field.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

ethereum and ripple. if you find it difficult to find an analysis of both, you can see the price growth of both of them last year. and the possibility that it will happen again is also great.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Many Altcoins are time-tested. It is necessary to look for information about the reliability of the Internet.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Read articles and watch a themed video. Watch the forecasts for the cryptocurrency and invest in the most promising growth.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Only invest to Project that is already implemented to lowet the risk of being scam ! I used to found WPP Energy as one of the reliable ICO today because they are already in the industry since 2009 on the field of Energy Production that is quickly adopt by partnered government to access Electricity with ease specially to remote areas ! They are the best Clean Energy Provider because of their eco friendly innovative technologies that will solve our Energy crisis and Reduce the effect of Global Warming !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

To do this, it is better to learn how to invest, and then invest. But you can invest in ETH, because it has great prospects.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

Ethereum remains the best and I love Etheruem.
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency learned after Bitcoin.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

You should be investing in projects that have a solid community of investors behind the coins. The better the investors in the coin, the less likely the coin is to die out. If you are holding for the long term then the altcoins that you should be investing in should be the top coins in the market like litecoin and ethereum. That way you can be sure that they will exist for a long time and will not die out.

prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I think that you should be investing in coins that whose projects you find interesting, and seem to be loved by the public. If you invest in projects that you do not fancy, it would be quite difficult to hodl the coins when certain things don't go right. Also it is good to go for projects that the public really love and appreciate, there is a higher possibility that it will do well in the market.
aleem15

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:33 AM

You can earn money in all kinds of altcoins. But I would suggest investing in coins that have a good community supporting it. It won't be a pump and dump situation. Well thats not guaranteed but lower chances.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
i think that investmenat is a big risk, so you heed to take it in your mind and aleays rememnpmber about it
All investments are subject to market risk as we all know. Crypto is nothing different from other assets and has risk of losing investment. Therefore, one must take this into consideration and only invest the amount that he/she can afford to lose. Also remember, big money comes only to those who take risk. Crypto market is a place where volatility of the market can either make you rich or make you poor in matter of time.

I will be very supportive to make investments against Altcoin. because with investments to be able to help improve the development of the present at Altcoin. In addition to the development which will continue to increase support for the future that much better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
I do not understand the altcoins and that is really a risky portfolio. You can become rich or you will lose everything. But I think you need to analyze their products and technology before investing, do not invest blindly because it just makes you lose money.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

A lot of them it's true. BUT it seems to me that no tactics can be here, you just need to carefully choose the right coin and all
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

This should be decided only by you, in this matter you can advise what they consider interesting for themselves. For myself, I think you need to believe in ETH and invest in it as much as possible!
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

This should be decided only by you, in this matter you can advise what they consider interesting for themselves. For myself, I think you need to believe in ETH and invest in it as much as possible!
The fact is that ivideon today is the most attractive coin of all crypto-currencies. I do not exclude that until the end of this year or even in 2019 we will see the scale of capitalization increase, which will exceed the bitcoin figure.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

You need to have enough capital to invest, to risk, then consult with experts, if you decide, you can take on the long term.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

There are lots of things we can do to invest Altcoins, but I suggest investing in ICO, with an ICO investment we will get a greater profit opportunity than when it is already available in the market.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Your first step to altcoins investment can be through ICOs investment. Then you can later move on to trading in the altcoins by selecting approximate crypto-crypto pair. Alternatively, buy and hold for a long time.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: