Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ???  (Read 748 times)
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

I would have advised you join eloncity managed by kryptical group but this is the last week better wait for there next project starting soon which is quinblock.
Projects managed by Krypital is really good and strong. But in bounty too many participants. Is it known when the bounty of the Quinblock project begins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

Maybe you take a look at my own signature, it's an ico that as great hype, the ico it'self is a solid project, they building a software automation platform that will allow developers to build, test and deploy their application automatic. Do more research on them to find out more.
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:02:44 AM

Bounty depends on the magnitude of the risk you are taking. For high risk investment, you get high return. So, there's no way of telling how much you are going to make as long as the ICO is not finished.
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

That is a decent inquiry, yet the issue is that once a mark battle winds up prevalent it quits being fascinating on the grounds that excessively numerous individuals chasing yields poor outcomes and the bots are likewise representing that.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype
You can go to child board here :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 Those are many of announcement about bounty project.
There is many of project had succesfully with run of bounty, just do bit reseach about those project have good project or no.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

You can see the signature campaign that I followed, the SGamePro project partnered with Pewdiepie, likely to reach hardcap.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

The best thing for you to do is you settle on your own decision wherein you do your own particular research in searching for good ICO's. At any rate it will be your decision and not depending from other individuals. Consider the possibility that the ICO was not fruitful, at that point you may indicate your finger the person's who proposed you to attempt it. I trust it involves fortunes and in the event that you are bound to be fortunate, at that point you had settled on the correct decision.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

i think you should see this bounty.. Swipe, btw project also good.
SWIPE is a blockchain-based mobile engagement data platform that will empower app developers with app marketing tools to allow for a transparent manner to monetize data on a decentralized marketplace.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype
We cannot find out which is the best ICO but we can research carefully about the projects and guess which one will be better for joining. When find a bounty, I will look at this point:
1. Project has a clear web site.
2. Manager have experience.
3. Has a good road map
4. The target is not too big, the best is it has reached softcap
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Review my signature now. ICO has been so successful and well invest. There are high payouts for Bounty campaigns. It's fine for a signature campaign. The team is so good and reliable. You should examine it and decide for yourself, This is just advice. ICO and Bounty campaigns end on August 30.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

It's difficult to find a good bounty because there are many scam projects , if it's easy , I think everyone can do that .  You should follow some good manager such as Yahoo62278 , irfan_pak10 , .. that will help you find better .
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

Now, I think your should find not the highest awards that offer projects, but really perspective project which coin can get your profit in future
waybesuricata

Activity: 1750
Merit: 345

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

I have recently entered the Streamity signing campaign and now I am in the XRT signature campaign for two weeks.The Streamity signature campaign lasted a long time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

Review my signature now. ICO has been so successful and well invest. There are high payouts for Bounty campaigns. It's fine for a signature campaign. The team is so good and reliable. You should examine it and decide for yourself, This is just advice. ICO and Bounty campaigns end on August 30.
It's a good campaign but why they unlock the tokens while the phase 3 ico is going on? It's not a good idea look at the pric on idex its more cheaper compared to ico

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

i think this a wrong question of this thred.
if you want to ask a good bounty try to asking in telegram bounty grup or other grup.
i suggest you to choose in "btcltedigger" that a good manager bounty.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

No one never knows which one is the best project. You can join amazix bounty, this type of project has enough Legitimate for Investors. You have choose right one
Generally, the most famous bounty managers also have the bigger quantity of participants in their campaigns so they may end up giving too low rewards at the end
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

When the ICO was launched in January 2018 until this month, I was concerned when I wanted success it was very difficult.
The price of all cryptocurrency has now decreased in price and the ICOs are trapped in high prices, so many bounty hunters are held to their tokens.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

There are alot of good signature campaign in sites like bountyhive and more but i think you should try to explore.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

There are alot of good signature campaign in sites like bountyhive and more but i think you should try to explore.
bountyhive list only scam projects, the only project which brought bounty participants and investors return is Robotina. But in general nobody shares good signature with you,because it is all about competency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: