Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs  (Read 148686 times)
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

Cypherfunks to do site style changes. In the top of the title to do the night mode switch, very user-friendly. It also adds a lot of new features and is easier to access.

True this is very easy for me, making a nice look at the view is very exciting. Of course there must be a new roaming for the future so that the more views are very comfortable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

well hey! 100 pages and 4.32 B FUNK Swapped for soniq!

lets do another 10 B   Cheesy

On the last day probably  Cheesy

gEMx

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

what exchanges will soniq be on. anything set up yet
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

This is a very interesting concept. Funding music through the blockchain. I would like to ask whether you have already performed or made strides in the Asia-Pacific region? Maybe you have some social media links that I can check? Also social media bounties too?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

FUNK is the first coin in the blockchain music, which looks like a good idea, and the blockchain itself should serve our lives.
Delphinus

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

This is a very interesting concept. Funding music through the blockchain. I would like to ask whether you have already performed or made strides in the Asia-Pacific region? Maybe you have some social media links that I can check? Also social media bounties too?

Check www.soniqproject.com and the Soniq ANN.

cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

FUNK is the first coin in the blockchain music, which looks like a good idea, and the blockchain itself should serve our lives.
There are already a number of projects like Cypherfunks, and the competition will get more intense and the team will have to work harder.
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

There is a demand for the application of block chain technology in the music industry. The FUNK project team needs to strengthen its marketing, and the development prospect of the coin project is good.
Delphinus

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Currently 24.93B of the 50B FUNK Supply is scheduled to be burned.

I expect the last week, they'll burn a lot more.

kamakura

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

Let me clarify some things. When you burn a coins supply, it reduces it's supply it doesn't eliminate it. In this case due to the low volume of FUNK, a supply reduction will actually solve a lot of it's economic problems. FUNK will continue to exist, merely it's supply will be reduced, making each FUNK more rare and hence potentially more valuable.

Airdrops are nice for investors, or people who don't want to take any risks but they also encourage dumping which can harm the economics of the coin. We prefer an EarnDrop where each person that does something to support the project is rewarded with some tokens. It encourages people as an incentive to do something beneficial to support the project. It's not something we have decided yet, however it's an important consideration.

So we'll send FUNK tokens to a burn address (good for the remaining FUNK) and get SONIC for them (good for new project).

Sounds like a win-win for both projects  Cheesy

Beside coins are not actually burned, they are just going to be held by whoever has 'burning' address, and could be brought back to the market (at the higher price).

They kind of enforcing sonic, which is not good for people that want to hold coin (funk) instead of token (sonic).

Why not have both?

EDIT:

Lets use appropriate terms first. There is no burn at all, there is a COLLECTION and that is different.
Burn would consider releasing a new wallet with updated core. Such release would have to be a hard fork, and require exchanges update as well. Cryptopia would have to update the wallet too. That would be a burn.

What they are doing is COLLECTING  the FUNK coins. If something is collected it means it could be released back to the market.
So what they are trying to do is to collect as much FUNK as possible to have control over it, and then to give newly printed tokens to the people in some ratio.
Once FUNK is collected it could be easily pumped, and it will look that some other guys and not SONIC team is doing it.

It is not the most honest way of doing things.

Wrong. FUNK will be burned for real actually. Those who decide to burn it for Soniq will have to send FUNK to unspendable address. Those addresses will be published and they lack private key, so the coins will be deducted from supply for good.

So what happened with unsependable addresses Smiley
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 07:49:24 AM by shavers

Let me clarify some things. When you burn a coins supply, it reduces it's supply it doesn't eliminate it. In this case due to the low volume of FUNK, a supply reduction will actually solve a lot of it's economic problems. FUNK will continue to exist, merely it's supply will be reduced, making each FUNK more rare and hence potentially more valuable.

Airdrops are nice for investors, or people who don't want to take any risks but they also encourage dumping which can harm the economics of the coin. We prefer an EarnDrop where each person that does something to support the project is rewarded with some tokens. It encourages people as an incentive to do something beneficial to support the project. It's not something we have decided yet, however it's an important consideration.

So we'll send FUNK tokens to a burn address (good for the remaining FUNK) and get SONIC for them (good for new project).

Beside coins are not actually burned, they are just going to be held by whoever has 'burning' address, and could be brought back to the market (at the higher price).

They kind of enforcing sonic, which is not good for people that want to hold coin (funk) instead of token (sonic).

Why not have both?

EDIT:

Lets use appropriate terms first. There is no burn at all, there is a COLLECTION and that is different.
Burn would consider releasing a new wallet with updated core. Such release would have to be a hard fork, and require exchanges update as well. Cryptopia would have to update the wallet too. That would be a burn.

What they are doing is COLLECTING  the FUNK coins. If something is collected it means it could be released back to the market.
So what they are trying to do is to collect as much FUNK as possible to have control over it, and then to give newly printed tokens to the people in some ratio.
Once FUNK is collected it could be easily pumped, and it will look that some other guys and not SONIC team is doing it.

Wrong. FUNK will be burned for real actually. Those who decide to burn it for Soniq will have to send FUNK to unspendable address. Those addresses will be published and they lack private key, so the coins will be deducted from supply for good.
[/size]

I assume you're looking for a proof. All the deposit addresses are generated outside of elliptic curve, meaning the private key can not be generated by any means. That's what makes all deposits unspendable.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
kamakura

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Why not have both?

EDIT:

[/size]

I assume you're looking for a proof. All the deposit addresses are generated outside of elliptic curve, meaning the private key can not be generated by any means. That's what makes all deposits unspendable.

https://res.cloudinary.com/db6ijvxdz/image/upload/v1532641951/Unspendable_address.png

OK then, you made me believe.
It just that transactions form cryptopia to soniq swap site are not working.
Seems like cryptopia is not pushing coins out.
Could you please talk to them.
Thank you.

shavers

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Thank you.

I'm in touch with their representative, trying to sort out why withdrawals are working for some people and not for other.
Anyway, since the swap window is about to end in couple of days, and if withdrawal issue don't get resolved soon, we might extend the deadline for swap.
None of us would like to leave anyone behind.

Please, don't just take my word for it - question, do your due diligence, consult some blockchain people. Wink

kamakura

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Thank you.

I'm in touch with their representative, trying to sort out why withdrawals are working for some people and not for other.
Anyway, since the swap window is about to end in couple of days, and if withdrawal issue don't get resolved soon, we might extend the deadline for swap.

Please, don't just take my word for it - question, do your due diligence, consult some blockchain people. Wink

If you could extend for one or even two more weeks that would be awesome! Thanks  a lot!
I hope other members of community that are anxiously waiting will be ok and understanding.
In 5 years life of the project one or two weeks up or down is nothing especially for such important moment.

I got replay form Cryptopia, they said initial attempt to broadcast failed and they will have to do it again manually. So Lets see.

shavers

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

Thank you.

If you could extend for one or even two more weeks that would be awesome! Thanks  a lot!
I hope other members of community that are anxiously waiting will be ok and understanding.
In 5 years life of the project one or two weeks up or down is nothing especially for such important moment.

I got replay form Cryptopia, they said initial attempt to broadcast failed and they will have to do it again manually. So Lets see.

Oh i'm glad they responded to your ticket. Please keep us informed whatever happens!

Delphinus

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

I'm fine with delay if Cryptopia is being difficult, but it seems all issues are resolved in time  Cheesy

2 days left to get Soniq during the swap !  Cheesy

shavers

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

Anyone here still have an issue with withdrawal from Cryptopa? Is there a reason to extend the swap window any further?

secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

Anyone here still have an issue with withdrawal from Cryptopa? Is there a reason to extend the swap window any further?

No! please close it on time Smiley

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
shavers

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

SWAP is closing soon. Please double check your ETH addresses on SWAP platform. You can still edit it if needed. Please refer to the list below.

List of supported wallets

MyEtherWallet (Desktop OR Mobile) RECOMMENDED
MetaMask (Firefox/Chrome Extension) RECOMMENDED
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)
Trust (iPhone)
Trust (Android)
Cipher (iPhone)
Cipher (Android)

shavers

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

Why swap period got extended?

I understand this call we made turned out a bit lame, but i need to stress out it wasn't an easy decision. Our team (myself mostly) received more than a dozen requests to extend the swap period. More than a few FUNK holders experienced difficulties withdrawing FUNK from Cryptopia (which is now solved for good) so we wanted to give everyone more maneuvering space. We all understand you are all keen to receive your SONIQ but it doesn't mean a lot without a decent exchange, right? Therefore we're working hard on securing a decent exchange for our beloved Soniq.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: