Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:20:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs  (Read 148688 times)
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

I've located the information. There will be a coin swap for the new coin. 500/1

Guess I need to get my hands on 500k Funk ASAP to clear 1k of the new coin. Smiley

1. Question
How do you burn 50 Billion Funk in the buy back if the circulating supply is currently 46.5 B? Whats the delta between the circulating Vs actual supply?

Cheers,

Can yo post a link to the info?

Will there be FUNK masternodes?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kryptoswim

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

The original FUNK blockchain will not cease to exist after the launch of the ETH token. There will however be an exchange cap at 50 Billion FUNK. This means that only 50 Billion FUNK supply will be able to be burned, and any new supply beyond the 50 Billion FUNK mined will not be able to be burned.

Hope this helps
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

The original FUNK blockchain will not cease to exist after the launch of the ETH token. There will however be an exchange cap at 50 Billion FUNK. This means that only 50 Billion FUNK supply will be able to be burned, and any new supply beyond the 50 Billion FUNK mined will not be able to be burned.

Hope this helps

Thanks bro! Better get my FUNK synced up for the swap party!!

also, have any FUNK CD's been released lately? the one I got previously had some great tunes on it!!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LuckyLlama

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Still, you can buy FUNK at YoBit  Wink
Nice to know !

No, you can't.

That's Funkcoin, a totally different coin. Has the same ticker.

Oh  Cheesy  Thanks for letting us know

Guess I need to get my hands on 500k Funk ASAP to clear 1k of the new coin. Smiley

1. Question
How do you burn 50 Billion Funk in the buy back if the circulating supply is currently 46.5 B? Whats the delta between the circulating Vs actual supply?

Cheers,

Wow..

This is getting interesting. The link to the Yobit Funk exchange was recently removed from Coin Market Cap and replaced with a link to Cryptopia Funk. I guess I'm running out of time to get my legacy Funk prior to the swap opportunity. Any thoughts? Any ideas on how the 50B Funk burn will impact old school Funk hodlers? Should we be worried :/

2.  Cryptopia Funk Vs YoBit Funk   (Are they the same?)

The Yobit link disappeared from their coinmarketcap page the day after I threw money at the $funk on Yobit.  Evidently not the same funk. fml  That was play money anyway, but I hope nobody else did what I did.  On the bright side, dead shit coins pump all the time, so maybe the yobit funk will yolo moon lambo for me some day Cool
Sylw83

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Any exchange for Funk ?

I must withdraw from nova exchange but Yobit and Cryptopia wallet is under maintenance
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

Lets say if someone were to come along and buy a bunch of Funk, should that person download and store the coins in the wallet or just leave in on the exchange?  Cool

I would consider that person a hero, since the LTC/DOGE markets on Cryptopia have been closed for a week already   Cheesy

Well, you can always negotiate with someone who owns the coin and buy direct from him, without the need of Exchage!!!

Hi Guys,
I have at least 100K FUNK for sale if it helps.
Can't let it go too cheaply thou.
Give me a shout
J
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:44:26 AM

Still, you can buy FUNK at YoBit  Wink
Nice to know !

No, you can't.

That's Funkcoin, a totally different coin. Has the same ticker.

Oh  Cheesy  Thanks for letting us know

1. Question

Cheers,

Wow..

This is getting interesting. The link to the Yobit Funk exchange was recently removed from Coin Market Cap and replaced with a link to Cryptopia Funk. I guess I'm running out of time to get my legacy Funk prior to the swap opportunity. Any thoughts? Any ideas on how the 50B Funk burn will impact old school Funk hodlers? Should we be worried :/

2.  Cryptopia Funk Vs YoBit Funk   (Are they the same?)

The Yobit link disappeared from their coinmarketcap page the day after I threw money at the $funk on Yobit.  Evidently not the same funk. fml  That was play money anyway, but I hope nobody else did what I did.  On the bright side, dead shit coins pump all the time, so maybe the yobit funk will yolo moon lambo for me some day Cool

You can blame me Cheesy When I discovered that Yobit was selling a different coin, I told Coinmarketcap and Gekko that they had incorrect info. Coinmarketcap had fixed it a day later.

Also, anyone wanting to buy FUNK, contact me by PM. I'm not letting it all go, but I have a fair amount that I'm willing to part with if the price is right.
kryptoswim

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

Both YoBit and Cryptopia wallets under maintenance. Guess the move is to either purchase and pray or go with a Funk Scalper prior to the swap  Wink

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Both YoBit and Cryptopia wallets under maintenance. Guess the move is to either purchase and pray or go with a Funk Scalper prior to the swap  Wink

Anyone wanting to buy can PM me. Just make an offer, if I like it I'll take it, if I don't, I'll counter Cheesy

I'm not going to sell out, but I'm a fairly large holder. I can spare some before the exchange comes.

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

I assume someone did already reach out to Cryptopia to talk to them and make sure our wallet is getting fixed right?

minerja

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

I assume someone did already reach out to Cryptopia to talk to them and make sure our wallet is getting fixed right?

Hi,
I'd give Cryptopia a few days, they are in a bit of a mess, but working through it.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

J
microchip911

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

nice... best luck
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

Hi,
I'd give Cryptopia a few days, they are in a bit of a mess, but working through it.

J

Not necessarily about the LTC trading, but our wallet is also frozen (no deposits/withdrawals). I think these are two separate issues?

minerja

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Hi,

J

Not necessarily about the LTC trading, but our wallet is also frozen (no deposits/withdrawals). I think these are two separate issues?

Yes, they probably are, but i just thought i'd pass on the info, seems lots of peeps are unaware of the massive issues Cryptopia are having.
Some of my deposits for various coins are not showing up as pending for hours, then suddenly appear as 57/200 confirms, random stuff like that. So deposits that would normally take 2 hours have been taking 3-4 days, but i have been lucky, nothing has failed yet... so i guess your wallet issues are probably lower down the list than the overall exchange issues.
Like i say, hopefully it will only be for a few more days.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Hi,

J

Yes, they probably are, but i just thought i'd pass on the info, seems lots of peeps are unaware of the massive issues Cryptopia are having.
Some of my deposits for various coins are not showing up as pending for hours, then suddenly appear as 57/200 confirms, random stuff like that. So deposits that would normally take 2 hours have been taking 3-4 days, but i have been lucky, nothing has failed yet... so i guess your wallet issues are probably lower down the list than the overall exchange issues.
Like i say, hopefully it will only be for a few more days.

The issues appear to be related, since the Cypherfunks wallet says it is being migrated, which was overall the 'trigger' event that put Cryptopia over the edge.

I'm in no way official, but I have opened a ticket (the day before they took the LTC and Doge markets down :p ), and Soundposition said earlier in the thread that he had as well.
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Looks like Nova Exchange will not be closing after all.  https://novaexchange.com/news/
Still not allowing new deposits so far though.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
monotek23

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Ok, I just tried several times to compile under Ubuntu 16.04, and it won't do it. Boost errors. I tried installing the ancient version of Boost that it calls for in the docs, Still get the same errors. I can probably set up a vm with an old version of Ubuntu and compile that way, but this is going to cause problems. Makes me wonder if that's why Cryptopia has had the wallet in maintenance since before the current meltdown?

There needs to be a code update to bring it current. Boost has changed, and various things are going to break because of that. I haven't sufficient skill to do this, but if somebody in the Funk community wants to make a new branch and update it, I'm more than willing to test the code.

Note, I'm not talking fundamental changes here, nothing to the protocol. Just an update from the four year old codebase.

compiling on ubuntu is no problem.
even works in 18.04 alpha ;-)
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:51:16 AM

Ok, I just tried several times to compile under Ubuntu 16.04, and it won't do it. Boost errors. I tried installing the ancient version of Boost that it calls for in the docs, Still get the same errors. I can probably set up a vm with an old version of Ubuntu and compile that way, but this is going to cause problems. Makes me wonder if that's why Cryptopia has had the wallet in maintenance since before the current meltdown?

There needs to be a code update to bring it current. Boost has changed, and various things are going to break because of that. I haven't sufficient skill to do this, but if somebody in the Funk community wants to make a new branch and update it, I'm more than willing to test the code.

Note, I'm not talking fundamental changes here, nothing to the protocol. Just an update from the four year old codebase.

compiling on ubuntu is no problem.
even works in 18.04 alpha ;-)

Really?

I follow the recipe exactly, and it compiles fine in 14.04, but in 16.04 it always gives me an error. What boost version are you using?
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

I wont cease to say the truth. This great project is the wrong hand. @soundposition is just wasting everyones' time. Your empty promises will not be accepted. You do not even care about people's issues about the current wallet, Your last post was 7 days ago. you barely have time for this project and you never want others who are free to assist you.

FYI: Funk have been de-listed from CMC

I am watching you closely and my secret countdown time is active. Expect our actions soon.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

I wont cease to say the truth. This great project is the wrong hand. @soundposition is just wasting everyones' time. Your empty promises will not be accepted. You do not even care about people's issues about the current wallet, Your last post was 7 days ago. you barely have time for this project and you never want others who are free to assist you.

FYI: Funk have been de-listed from CMC

I am watching you closely and my secret countdown time is active. Expect our actions soon.

Funk has been delisted because both of the markets it currently trades on are broken.

Sorry dude, but making threats doesn't make friends. I too think the issues need addressed, but I've held out for years now, and the coin is MUCH more valuable than it was.

Cryptopia and Novaexchange will both have their issues resolved soon, and after that it will again be on CMC. I wish I had inside information on that, but both have announced that they are fixing their problems (cryptopia) or remaining open (novaexchange).

Impatience and patience both are virtues. Knowing which one to choose is wisdom.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: