Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2675 times)
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
It's not yet over and it continues to bring down all prices. This is totally bad market and I don't know if this will give us profits before the year end. Let's hope that this will end soon.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Crypto market capitalization I believe will skyrocketing at the end of 2018, there are many factors that support the growth of the cryptocurrency market such as increased legality certainty over cryptocurrency.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

The market is bearish until the mid-autumn, and even if it becomes green, it's just another trap for bulls cause they're vulnerable in summer. Don't fall into this trap, wait for the better time and don't make the market bend, or it'll bend you!

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

still not yet recover, maybe it could be worse than last year, maybe bitcoin would down to 5k$, but will recover again in the last minute in the end of the year.

In July I was sure that the bear days are off. What I see now does not make me happy. It seems to me, the so-called Spring wave is going to return. If it happens, the market can lose a lot of people.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

still not yet recover, maybe it could be worse than last year, maybe bitcoin would down to 5k$, but will recover again in the last minute in the end of the year.

In July I was sure that the bear days are off. What I see now does not make me happy. It seems to me, the so-called Spring wave is going to return. If it happens, the market can lose a lot of people.

I don't think that last July bear market has let go with it's market influence on price, and by the start of August it seems started to recover but in a long run the fall was disappointing to more people. The sudden drop had caused negative and worst decisions which litterally affected more trader's decisions in how they trade their coins.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Yeah and crypto still volatile and bear market is still on. We don't know when this bear market ends because of the big impact of ETF not approved that's why market is back on bearish.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

No, the end of the bearish trend has not come yet, and current prices only reflect the whole deplorable situation. The main thing is that there is not the next exit of a large number of investors.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

well i when i looked on the market today i think it's far from over, since ethereum keep following bitcoin down charts. ethereum can crash to 300usd
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I think that this trend will soon change, but when it is unknown. Regulators will appear on the market and it will no longer be so manipulative.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

So far, it does not seem that this has already passed. On the contrary, it is still possible to make beliefs that such a situation in the market will only last. And it's all so fed up, it remains to be hoped that this will not last longer than this year.
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

I am happy to tell you that the bear market is still going on, and this month Ethereum has fallen to a new low, and I still have not seen the opportunity for the market to rise!
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Actually, today I have to constantly see the price in the market, prices continue to fall, if we do not patiently will be broken now, the market is falling, should not be insecure, patient. For most
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

I don't need to answer you now, the market is still going down, maybe it's not low now, the market is likely to fall again, Ethereum will return to $200.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

The cryptomarket is unstable and that's why I am not sure at all here, maybe there will be one more period before the crryptomarket's restoring.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

I think that this trend will soon change, but when it is unknown. Regulators will appear on the market and it will no longer be so manipulative.
Personally, I can`t find any reason why not to stay in this bearish state for  6 months at least. Maybe even 18 months.
Sentiment is very bearish at the moment and new money and buyers are not coming in.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Everybody hopes, but nobody really knows when the market will go up. Crypto is still an absolutely unpredictable area. Bitcoin will be the key to altcoin movement.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Early such indicators for the whole summer at least ten can be counted. This is another trap for investing, you will see how speculative actions and bears will again collapse the market.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Yeah and crypto still volatile and bear market is still on. We don't know when this bear market ends because of the big impact of ETF not approved that's why market is back on bearish.

I also think the ETF played a big role or the recent price decline. Retail Investors don't care so much but there are Institutional Investors that are very concerned about this. And I am sure they placed some bets on Bitcoin falling when the news came out via Bitcoin Futures and Exchanges where you can short Bitcoin and the entire crypto market. Septembers decision will be critical.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

it looks like bearish in the market will still be back even though now the condition is back in green, because there is still no good news that has a big impact on the stability of the market increase again. What is certain is that no one knows in the future what the condition will be like if this red will end or it will still come back again, obviously I myself really hope the market can recover and no red will come back.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

With bitcoin as well other digital currencies it is impossible to predict the bearish and bullish days. It all happens of a sudden. Users who have a continued study about the market predicts better and make use of it at the right time. We've got lot and lots of bearish days to come, let's join hands together to make more hands get involved into cryptocurrency usage helping the circulation and growth of the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: