Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 [1037] 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:39:59 PM

Why sell for 10% (or maybe even 1%) of future value?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:40:22 PM

Professional Analysis - Unexpected Good News

2. If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions. Unlike with Bitcoin we do not have to estimate how many coins will be mined and dumped onto the market.

[...]

I just explained everything in layman's terms so everyone can understand. This is not an attempt to pump the value, I wanted everyone to be armed with the info I have. I am more bullish on BlackCoin than I was before and I will continue holding until we are #1.

Does your analyst have good references ? A 100000% increase in a year is a serious statement. Was this announcement taken in account in his calculations ?

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get past the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.

I am willing to bet 5 BC That the price will be less than $100 by 18 April 2015 Cheesy. Do you agree ? .

If you lose the bet you will not be able to find the winners to pay them. They'll be on a yacht somewhere cruising the Caribbean Cool

I might be there too Cool Cheesy
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:41:34 PM

2. If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions. Unlike with Bitcoin we do not have to estimate how many coins will be mined and dumped onto the market.

[...]

I just explained everything in layman's terms so everyone can understand. This is not an attempt to pump the value, I wanted everyone to be armed with the info I have. I am more bullish on BlackCoin than I was before and I will continue holding until we are #1.

Does your analyst have good references ? A 100000% increase in a year is a serious statement. Was this announcement taken in account in his calculations ?

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get past the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.

I am willing to bet 5 BC That the price will be less than $100 by 18 April 2015 Cheesy. Do you agree ? .

If you lose the bet you will not be able to find the winners to pay them. They'll be on a yacht somewhere cruising the Caribbean Cool

I might be there too Cool Cheesy

Too true! Wink
chango

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

Still trying to buy ? ... don't waste more time, you are losing money by the minute! :p.
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:42:22 PM

Where did all the "blackcoin is dead" people go?
chango

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:44:37 PM

Where did all the "blackcoin is dead" people go?

They are busy buying pumped Whitecoin Tongue.
mgburks77

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

no real  evidence that this is the case yet

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:46:26 PM

[...]

Earlier this week I had predicted we would be trading at $1.00 by Sunday. I might have been right but I didn't take into account people selling off due to "greed" & temptation. $100,000 is a lot of money to someone in school and/or facing hardship. I wrongfully assumed everyone will hold for the big pay off, I was wrong. We are going to reach the tipping point where major holders are minimum at best, supply is low, and demand is very high. When that happens BlackCoin will skyrocket like no other coin before.
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

no real  evidence that this is the case yet

Come back at a future date and you find your evidence Smiley
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:47:09 PM

Price trending back upwards day by day after the dump. Very bullish.

TY panic dumpers who sold at a loss. Your coins are in stronger hands now  Cheesy
chango

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:47:54 PM

bla bla bla..... to the moon.

do you take the bet or not? :p.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:49:17 PM

Alright, this thing bounced and I'm outta here.. I'll buy some more the next time this crappy coin gets dumped and the believers bid it up again for some reason  Grin

goodbye you stupid dumb cunt!  Roll Eyes

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:49:37 PM

[...]

Earlier this week I had predicted we would be trading at $1.00 by Sunday. I might have been right but I didn't take into account people selling off due to "greed" & temptation. $100,000 is a lot of money to someone in school and/or facing hardship. I wrongfully assumed everyone will hold for the big pay off, I was wrong. We are going to reach the tipping point where major holders are minimum at best, supply is low, and demand is very high. When that happens BlackCoin will skyrocket like no other coin before.

People were sitting on large sums. Those that got in at 500 sat where x190 in profit at one point.

So a $250 investment became $48000, and just upscale for people who invested 1 BTC or more.

People like profits, and they took them en masse, in a panic fashion. But with the new floor above 30k, just WOW! at this new platform to move from!

Any 500 sat (or low sat holders) that remain have already proven themselves "investors" and are likely to hold way beyond previous highs.
GrimeMad

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

[...]

agree, if you have 30k, 100k or 500k blackcoins it's hard to maintain not to sell.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:53:33 PM

[...]

People were sitting on large sums. Those that got in at 500 sat where x190 in profit at one point.

So a $250 investment became $48000, and just upscale for people who invested 1 BTC or more.

People like profits, and they took them en masse, in a panic fashion. But with the new floor above 30k, just WOW! at this new platform to move from!

Any 500 sat (or low sat holders) that remain have already proven themselves "investors" and are likely to hold way beyond previous highs.

It's for this reason I knew we wouldn't dip below 10k. It took so long to build up support and eventually break through that barrier (we rose and fell from the 9k's 3 or 4 times), that by the time we broke through it there were no more profit takers left who were willing to sell for less.

Barring a distaster I predict the new floor will be 50k within a week. And that could be conservative.
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:59:23 PM

[...]

It's for this reason I knew we wouldn't dip below 10k. It took so long to build up support and eventually break through that barrier (we rose and fell from the 9k's 3 or 4 times), that by the time we broke through it there were no more profit takers left who were willing to sell for less.

Barring a distaster I predict the new floor will be 50k within a week. And that could be conservative.

mr_random you have been here since the start, well done with those strong hands!

I piled in on the bounce at around 20k sat to add to my stash, it was a total no brainer.

Price doesn't even have to make new ground to get near the 100k level.

People sold on the way up to that peak, and people sold in the panic down from that peak. But the important thing to focus on is "people sold". The average holder now is NEW, and BlackCoin needed that.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:05:39 PM

+1

This is exactly the same situation at 10k. Once we break through 40k I think the new floor will be around 50k - 60k. We will meet resistance from 70k all the way up to 220000k. We will ping-pong around for a few weeks and there will be sell offs along the way. But once we have our major event at the end of May the dam will break again and from that point there will be no stopping BC.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

mr_random you have been here since the start, well done with those strong hands!

I piled in on the bounce at around 20k sat to add to my stash, it was a total no brainer.

Price doesn't even have to make new ground to get near the 100k level.

Thanks man. I said since the early days this coin was under-valued and the scary thing is it still is. Because I know that, selling these gems is like setting fire to money.

What we are seeing now is every day requires less trading volume than the previous day to maintain the new high price. This excites me because I recognise this pattern. Sellers are running out coins to sell at these prices.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:12:14 PM

BlackCoin Card Limited Edition Pre-Order Extended Two More Days!!!

Due to the overwhelming demand of the BlackCoin Card and the upcoming holiday weekend, I decided to extend the pre-order deadline until Sunday April 20th. I have been assured by the factory that the cards will be ready to ship out the first week of May!

So if you haven't already pre-ordered the Limited Edition BlackCoin Card this is your chance: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Free shipping worldwide and the limited edition cards will never be made again!!!
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:14:07 PM

+1

This is exactly the same situation at 10k. Once we break through 40k I think the new floor will be around 50k - 60k. We will meet resistance from 70k all the way up to 220000k. We will ping-pong around for a few weeks and there will be sell offs along the way. But once we have our major event at the end of May the dam will break again and from that point there will be no stopping BC.

It's going to be an interesting ride. It may be smoother than we expect because almost 10,000 BTC worth of Blackcoin were bought when the prices were above 60k. Assuming a big chunk of those didn't panic sell at a loss, next time we get up to 60k there will be less Blackcoin traders waiting to dump for profit.

I think once we get in the 50k-60k range "belief" will be restored and a lot of traders will flood into the market. And this time around their hands will be stronger!!
Pages: « 1 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 [1037] 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: