Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Nurka

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

40k today ?  Wink

...or 50k ?  Cool

How about we have a slow linear growth with no more sheep panicking and idiots dumping and a happy easter to everybody around?

+1

I want 100% over a week, 500% over the next month rather than 100% today and crash tonight..

Lets keep it slow and steady. Pace ourselves, bring longevity and lasting value to the coin, establishing it as one of the top coins. You've got a great idea? A new service? People to tell about the wonders of blackcoin? Save it for tomorrow. Lets pace this thing for a marathon rather than a sprint.

It's not about getting to $1, it's about getting to $1 AND staying there.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

40k today ?  Wink

...or 50k ?  Cool

How about we have a slow linear growth with no more sheep panicking and idiots dumping and a happy easter to everybody around?

How about we start slowly selling into into a 40K pump and then buy back at 25K?  Lets take the BTC from the pumpers this time.  Beat them at their own game.

If people here have different opinions ( which is just normal) we can all think on how things are going to evolve , right?
I smell another bubble forming

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

First sell off.. looking pretty healthy so far  Cool
Recharge for the next wave

Yes absolutely, Looking Good Cheesy

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
firstflyover

Activity: 195
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:11:43 PM

Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

I understand everyone is excited about the rise in price, but too much focus is being spent on "how many sat will BC go up today", and every little attention is being spent on getting the word out. Watching the price go up and down is NOT help BC grow. Paste some links around the web and also email Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pairs. Example BC/Doge BC/ZET BC/FAC....

News: http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwgeeks/article/BlackCoin-Rolls-Out-Fantastic-Features-as-its-Value-Skyrockets-More-Than-215-in-Just-One-Week-20140417#.U0_FH_ldV0w

Emailed CoinDesk yesterday about the " The Little Big Coin" Blackcoin...
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:11:48 PM

40k today ?  Wink

...or 50k ?  Cool

+1

I want 100% over a week, 500% over the next month rather than 100% today and crash tonight..

Lets keep it slow and steady. Pace ourselves, bring longevity and lasting value to the coin, establishing it as one of the top coins. You've got a great idea? A new service? People to tell about the wonders of blackcoin? Save it for tomorrow. Lets pace this thing for a marathon rather than a sprint.

It's not about getting to $1, it's about getting to $1 AND staying there.

I am happy with 10% over a week and keeping that for a year long. It beats any investment and not having to check the price every damn hour is good for your health too.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:13:21 PM

I heard that some Afro-American communities is going to sue developers of BlackCoin because of the name. So please would you consider changing the name to something else. If this is true it could have bad impact on BlackCoin, and investors will disappear, and than we can say goodbye to 20$ per coin  Angry

yea right - and they're going to sue crayola for black crayons and bic for making a black lighter and Harley Davidson for making a Black Harley and the Ford Motor company for making a Black Card and American Express for their Black Card - you're a jerk.

And let's not even think about the perfume industry and the ...xxx one Smiley
relax guys , I just wanted to lower the price a little, to buy more cheap coins, and to show you how it is easy to manipulate with other people and made them have panic attack  Grin
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:14:41 PM

Is anyone working on an android wallet? I might have a go if no ones working on it already.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:14:57 PM

Today do not focus on the markets, today focus on pasting our links on every thread you can!!!

What percentage of the Black Coin Card's sales are being ploughed back into the BC project ( I believe you stated previously that this is what is happening ) ? I sent 500BC to help with the cost of this latest PR campaign, and two of the articles focus heavilly on the card.

The card is news because we are the first to have a branded card wallet that makes using BC much easier. Everyone has been focusing on the card itself, but have yet to use the software. Once they do they will understand how much of a game changer this will become. Also, I could have easily adapted this concept to dozens of coins and made quadruple the profit. However, I have made this card exclusive to BC. Some proceeds from the sales go to the devs, and to fund future community projects. I am curious how much profit you think my company makes when we ship them for FREE worldwide?

Thank you for your kind contribution to the press release and enjoy the 80% gain since 12am EST this morning.

The card is definately news. Although I have not bought one I can see the advantages of it being part of the BC ecosystem. Having galvanised individuals visibly putting energy into the project is one of the main reasons why I have been very content to hold the coins that I have purchased, through the various stages we have already been through.

But surely, when reading through the release before it went out, you must have wondered whether the question that I raised would appear ? That someone would question why a private enterprise ( that has wider spin-off benefits, granted ), features so prominently in a release that was funded by contributions ?
Vinculin

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:16:33 PM

Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

I understand everyone is excited about the rise in price, but too much focus is being spent on "how many sat will BC go up today", and every little attention is being spent on getting the word out. Watching the price go up and down is NOT help BC grow. Paste some links around the web and also email Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pairs. Example BC/Doge BC/ZET BC/FAC....

News: http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwgeeks/article/BlackCoin-Rolls-Out-Fantastic-Features-as-its-Value-Skyrockets-More-Than-215-in-Just-One-Week-20140417#.U0_FH_ldV0w

Emailed CoinDesk yesterday about the " The Little Big Coin" Blackcoin...

Right, actually i dont really care about the current price cause i am going to hold for long term
cryptouser1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

How many bitcoins will the Blackcoin mining pool be buying each day?
lonely@thetop

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:17:19 PM

People, lets stop this pump bullshit, it is not healthy and is being executed right now yet again. Don't wait for 40-50-60k, sell some portion now. You can really tell it's a pump cause of the sudden increase in trading volume and trolls leaving. Take BTC out of pumper whales, don't let the momentum draw in greedy stupid people only to get burned and turn into BC haters while they should really be whale haters.
exposebc

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

40k today ?  Wink

...or 50k ?  Cool

How about we start slowly selling into into a 40K pump and then buy back at 25K?  Lets take the BTC from the pumpers this time.  Beat them at their own game.

yes please do!

i'm selling a bit just below 40k - may not be able to buy those back though - i think the new PR is kicking in today so selling any is a risk

on the down side we wont probably revisit 25k unless we let 'em pump us again
Joe Budden

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:21:57 PM

Oh my Lord.. this must be a joke

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574175.0

BLACKBLACK COIN ?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:22:45 PM

Today do not focus on the markets, today focus on pasting our links on every thread you can!!!

What percentage of the Black Coin Card's sales are being ploughed back into the BC project ( I believe you stated previously that this is what is happening ) ? I sent 500BC to help with the cost of this latest PR campaign, and two of the articles focus heavilly on the card.

The card is news because we are the first to have a branded card wallet that makes using BC much easier. Everyone has been focusing on the card itself, but have yet to use the software. Once they do they will understand how much of a game changer this will become. Also, I could have easily adapted this concept to dozens of coins and made quadruple the profit. However, I have made this card exclusive to BC. Some proceeds from the sales go to the devs, and to fund future community projects. I am curious how much profit you think my company makes when we ship them for FREE worldwide?

Thank you for your kind contribution to the press release and enjoy the 80% gain since 12am EST this morning.

The card is definately news. Although I have not bought one I can see the advantages of it being part of the BC ecosystem. Having galvanised individuals visibly putting energy into the project is one of the main reasons why I have been very content to hold the coins that I have purchased, through the various stages we have already been through.

But surely, when reading through the release before it went out, you must have wondered whether the question that I raised would appear ? That someone would question why a private enterprise ( that has wider spin-off benefits, granted ), features so prominantly in a release that was funded by contributions ?

Did you miss the two paragraphs about CoinKite? In less than 24 hours you have seen a return on your investment. The card and CoinKite are both exciting news and both are separate entities from the core BlackCoin dev team. It is not unusual for companies to send out press releases focusing on partnerships with other companies. Now we both know what your agenda is by posting your not so cleverly disguised questions. As I stated before I do not do this passive aggressive; I do aggressive aggressive. Either get to the real point or move on.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

I heard that some Afro-American communities is going to sue developers of BlackCoin because of the name. So please would you consider changing the name to something else. If this is true it could have bad impact on BlackCoin, and investors will disappear, and than we can say goodbye to 20$ per coin  Angry

LOL, YOU'RE A JOKE
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

LOL, YOU'RE A JOKE

Meanwhile.. If Africa actually does discover blackcoin?:

hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:28:12 PM

LOL, YOU'RE A JOKE

So stupid if anything its a compliment. Amex already has Blackcard

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:30:03 PM

Here are some links for anyone just joining us: Please PM me if you want me to add another  Wink

Official Website - http://www.blackcoin.co
Official Multipool - http://blackcoinpool.com
Official BlackCoin Store - http://blackcoinstore.com
Official BlackCoin Forum - http://blackcointalk.com
Order Your BlackCoin Card USB Wallet here - http://www.blackcoincard.com

BlackCoin Paper Wallet - http://www.blackwallet.me
How to use your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Buy BC in UK - https://www.bitcoin123.co.uk - WILL BE ADDED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK
GiftCards for Bitcoins Store - http://www.itradebtc.com
Give people access to your BC address simply by telling them your username - http://addie.cc
Web Wallet, Debit Cards and Payment Terminals - https://coinkite.com
Buy or Sell BlackCoin with USD - https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc
BC USD trade - https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd
Euro to BC - https://www.litebit.eu/coin/bc/en

AltOutlet Store - https://altoutlet.com/bc
Rigs.ch Store - http://www.rigs.ch
3D printables BC's - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/CoinWear
Buy GOLD and SILVER with BC - http://www.coaex.com
Rare Coins and paper money for sale with BC - http://www.sovnumisltd.com
Get yoursef wooden BC wallet (BC accepted) - https://woodwallets.io

MintPal BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
Cryptsy BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/179
Austin BTC/BC Exchange - https://agx.io/markets/296/trade

Stores that accept cryptos. BC is now accepted there - https://www.coinpayments.net

Check coin distribution ( top 1000 wallets ) - http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution
BlackCoinBalance v0.2 Androin Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blackcoinbalance/ggphhhbdjbaidlgkmmgelfebbpnhdjef
Download Google Chrome price ticker extention - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptosaur/ldifofhjjihonamocbjmboeeaolkflag
Apple iPhone price ticker. BC now added - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-ticker-bitcoin-litecoin/id636476147?mt=8

Tweeter related to BlackCoin - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23blackcoin&src=typd&f=realtime
A Step-by-Step Guide To Using Your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/
A free php script to sell a digital good for BC - http://www.storyhack.com/bccp

Full Casino - Before was BTC only, now accepting BC - https://strikesapphire.com
For those who like to gamble. Here is BC dice game - https://bc.xtremedice.com
BC Scratch Game - http://coinok.pw
BC Faucet - http://54.186.214.68/BlackFaucet/public_html/index.php
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:30:17 PM

^^ Crypto joke of the day: Zeta93
Degolep

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

This coin is going as far as the community takes it. But we need to expand across the web and show that we are strong!

I watched our subreddit grow by over 100 members today! It's packed with new topics. There are merchants asking how to accept BC and new users asking how to buy it... AND THAT'S JUST TODAY! WE NEED TO BE THERE. SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Pages: « 1 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: