Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

dead cat bounce incoming, going for a little dip my friends, not to wory much

BTC going down might be good for BC Tongue.

Makes me want to buy some more Blackcoin.

I will be supporting Black Shield  Wink

Well I think this is not such as good idea as it sounds, it can be manipulated, since it is public it can be tricked, lets say the whale buys a bunch and then waits, the wall has to be moved up, and then the whale buys a lot more and keeps increasing the price while the wall gets moved up, then dump in the wall and make profit.

i see nothing wrong with this except a smart whale. every dump at a higher price helps to set the floor at that level. and that is what we want.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:12:27 AM

Well I think this is not such as good idea as it sounds, it can be manipulated, since it is public it can be tricked, lets say the whale buys a bunch and then waits, the wall has to be moved up, and then the whale buys a lot more and keeps increasing the price while the wall gets moved up, then dump in the wall and make profit.

i see nothing wrong with this except a smart whale. every dump at a higher price helps to set the floor at that level. and that is what we want.

but the whale is stealing profit from the miners, if you don't mine of course you want this Smiley,
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:18:40 AM

Wow indeed! Glad to have a professonial team on board. So, I bought some more BC  Grin

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:23:32 AM

There are too many unknowns to say check back in 3 years.

BTC did not have to deal with a constant barrage of altcoins at the beginning. As for us, so many freakin PoS competitors. I'm still holding, but I couldn't just blindly let my investment go for 3 years.

Any crypto currency is a Long term business, sure you can use it to try some short term gains, but to be honest with you I compare this with buying premium domain names back in the 90's.

Its all mathematical, you can add 10 years from now and all cryptos will be at levels that we are not able to imagine now. (Beyond the solar system)

And the ones who will have the balls to hold, are the ones that will have the biggest profits.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:25:00 AM

This Black Shield idea is fantastic - This is the good news we needed to get us to punch through 40k!
Coinler

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:27:42 AM

but the whale is stealing profit from the miners, if you don't mine of course you want this Smiley,

how is it stealing? he bought it with money. lol

there is only one strategy to defeat whales. and that is simply dont put ur coins on the market. dont even place them on an exchange.and accumulate accumulate until u are that whale. until then, the whales will play. unless we take away their toys.

and yes, i mine bc, but it doesnt bother me.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

This Black Shield idea is fantastic - This is the good news we needed to get us to punch through 40k!

40k is coming. Building a floor at 30k-35k is awesome, the longer we stay here the better.
Soulmate

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:39:12 AM

So basically Blackshield is paying to pump Blackcoin but instead paying to pumpers like Wolong, Fontas or Cryptypumps, we pay to someone from blackcoin team to pump it hopefully without the dump!!! Nice strategy but in order for that to work you need to sell Blackcoins in the first place to build btc buy walls and to do that you are always to put at risk and burn some of the Blackcoins stakeholders investment! In fact Blackshield is the opposite of what the Multipool is doing which is from the profitability of other coins you buy BC with the BTC profits to pay to miners but that creates some buy pressure! In this case we would be donating you shares to sell our BC for you to put some BTC buy walls! Can someone explain in detail how this will benefit us?
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:39:16 AM

+1 Exactly!
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:39:46 AM

You don't have to use it. (I will be though - sound like great fun!)
colinfx

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:44:12 AM

hello guys

so i have fu**ed up obviusly
i hade nice share of bc and when the trend went up to the 90k i holded and didnt sell
when dupm began i fak*** got panicked offcourse.
i sold for less that i bought i sold it on ground fu.... zero, i fu**ed up all of my life saving becaus i hopped better tomorrow will come for me.
and now when bc is going up again i just feel desperate and dont know what to do.

if there are generous people who would like to donate a little bit i would be thankfull all of my life.

thak you good people to help me get some bc back!

my address to donate is

BNUqmVK3sLgk29M1Wnqo45Jdpt3E4mJt6a

thanks to all the good people

wish you best with bc!

That's a really cool story. First rule of investing is don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Another rule worth noting: Don't panic buy or panic sell. If in doubt, do nothing and just wait.
bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:48:26 AM

I mostly agree with you. Buy walls can limit price drop building up confidence. Nevertheless, they make whales more rich: the system can be tricked, it is very dangerous. It seems that sell walls are also needed... we come up with a regulated coin, but who rules it!?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:49:44 AM

hello guys

i hade nice share of bc and when the trend went up to the 90k i holded and didnt sell
i sold for less that i bought i sold it on ground fu.... zero, i fu**ed up all of my life saving becaus i hopped better tomorrow will come for me.
and now when bc is going up again i just feel desperate and dont know what to do.

if there are generous people who would like to donate a little bit i would be thankfull all of my life.

my address to donate is

wish you best with bc!

That's a really cool story. First rule of investing is don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Another rule worth noting: Don't panic buy or panic sell. If in doubt, do nothing and just wait.
The best is to buy on low ^^.

For BC high will be over 100 000 or 1$ now psychology barier on 90 000 was broken.
Anyway this is field for big whales and investors not little fishes like we here on forum ^^.
Those guys don't pay of to much attention in action here on forum not at this price lvl.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Coinler

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:50:38 AM

So basically Blackshield is paying to pump Blackcoin but instead paying to pumpers like Wolong, Fontas or Cryptypumps, we pay to someone from blackcoin team to pump it hopefully without the dump!!! Nice strategy but in order for that to work you need to sell Blackcoins in the first place to build btc buy walls and to do that you are always to put at risk and burn some of the Blackcoins stakeholders investment! In fact Blackshield is the opposite of what the Multipool is doing which is from the profitability of other coins you buy BC with the BTC profits to pay to miners but that creates some buy pressure! In this case we would be donating you shares to sell our BC for you to put some BTC buy walls! Can someone explain in detail how this will benefit us?

blackshield will ensure that even players like those you mentioned dont want to play around too much with this coin since theyll eventually end up having to pay a higher price for them. blackshield will reduce manipulation by filling the order books with demand from investors you are absolutely sure have no intention of putting their coins on the market any time soon. they are at risk of pumping and experiencing no dump to reclaim more coins at the low with their profits. in fact their demand will create more demand and that will attract more demand.

calling it now..
1 blackcoin = 20btc
LOL
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 10:54:42 AM

blackshield will ensure that even players like those you mentioned dont want to play around too much with this coin since theyll eventually end up having to pay a higher price for them. blackshield will reduce manipulation by filling the order books with demand from investors you are absolutely sure have no intention of putting their coins on the market any time soon. they are at risk of pumping and experiencing no dump to reclaim more coins at the low with their profits. in fact their demand will create more demand and that will attract more demand.

calling it now..
1 blackcoin = 20btc
LOL

who gives a rats ass - speaking only for myself I'm in it for one reason - to monetize the investment I've made in mining equipment. Don't know about the rest of you but I got kids to feed and clothe and every penny I spend on mining equipment is one less penny that can go to helping out my kids so I look at BC's steady long term growth potential and I mine the hell out of it using their pool.  Even after the dump it's showing more appreciation than any other coin percentage wise so it's where I'll stay until another coin is a better investment of my mining resources...and I don't see they're mining operation as a 'pump' strategy as you call it - it's simple a mechanism to help maintain & enhance the value of the coin.

You'd have to be a moron not to recognize this is a brilliant idea and the other coins have taken notice.

GO BLACK COIN!

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:58:09 AM

wow this is looking good,  put my miners back on blackcoin pool right away

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Tringi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 11:04:59 AM

So I finally reconciled that I have weak hands and panic easily.
It wasn't the feeling of losing money which hit me the most. It was that the coin I believed in the most have failed me.
Never mind though. I am buying myself back slowly, and I might have some BC promo idea in mind...
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 11:05:15 AM

hello guys

my address to donate is

wish you best with bc!

I work with a guy who is a Best Selling author and has a book in he top ten list on Amazon on investing and he's runs a very successful hedge fund.

in his words: Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:07:42 AM

calling it now..
1 blackcoin = 20btc
LOL

who gives a rats ass - speaking only for myself I'm in it for one reason - to monetize the investment I've made in mining equipment. Don't know about the rest of you but I got kids to feed and clothe and every penny I spend on mining equipment is one less penny that can go to helping out my kids so I look at BC's steady long term growth potential and I mine the hell out of it using their pool.  Even after the dump it's showing more appreciation than any other coin percentage wise so it's where I'll stay until another coin is a better investment of my mining resources...and I don't see they're mining operation as a 'pump' strategy as you call it - it's simple a mechanism to help maintain & enhance the value of the coin.

You'd have to be a moron not to recognize this is a brilliant idea and the other coins have taken notice.

GO BLACK COIN!

Chill out they are still working on it it need to be working to announce it^^.
As i see other coins don't have so dedicated pool Devs like BC have ^^.
Their team is growing.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:11:28 AM

hello guys

my address to donate is

wish you best with bc!

I work with a guy who is a Best Selling author and has a book in he top ten list on Amazon on investing and he's runs a very successful hedge fund.

in his words: Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy.
Give him Nobel prize ^^

Pages: « 1 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: