Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:05:58 AM

Check it out  - Remember how many of us said how fucked up it was that every other coin is going up and we were down over 60%? And how that was clearly the result of massive manipulation to dump the price? Look at what 's happening now!

http://i60.tinypic.com/k9fm6r.png

If this doesn't make you feel comfortable about buying back into Blackcoin then I don't know what will - The whale's grasp has been broken, I suspect he has decided to back away after seeing so many of his 10BTC+ low ball sell orders munched up at great expense to him (he would have made tripple the BTC proceeds had he not dumped and just trickled coins out here and there, even at this price, letting the market rise naturally). People know what this coin is capable of - they know it is incredibly undervalued for the size of the community and the quality of the projects that various members and devs have been putting together. Will it take down Litecoin? Who knows, I hope so! Will it hit $1 per coin? Id say the probability of that happening is suitably high enough to warrant putting your BTC into BC rather than any other Alt coin out there.

What is this coin capable of? Can someone go over the numbers for transactions with me?

As I understand it, BC has 10 second confirmations and you wait for 10 confirmations to be sure it can't be reversed. This is correct? So a payment at a retailer will be confirmed without risk to the retailer in 1min 40 seconds?

Is Rat4 or the other devs around?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:06:49 AM

Well I'm glad to wake up and not see another dump again  Grin
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:05 AM

Check it out  - Remember how many of us said how fucked up it was that every other coin is going up and we were down over 60%? And how that was clearly the result of massive manipulation to dump the price? Look at what 's happening now!

If this doesn't make you feel comfortable about buying back into Blackcoin then I don't know what will - The whale's grasp has been broken, I suspect he has decided to back away after seeing so many of his 10BTC+ low ball sell orders munched up at great expense to him (he would have made tripple the BTC proceeds had he not dumped and just trickled coins out here and there, even at this price, letting the market rise naturally). People know what this coin is capable of - they know it is incredibly undervalued for the size of the community and the quality of the projects that various members and devs have been putting together. Will it take down Litecoin? Who knows, I hope so! Will it hit $1 per coin? Id say the probability of that happening is suitably high enough to warrant putting your BTC into BC rather than any other Alt coin out there.

What is this coin capable of? Can someone go over the numbers for transactions with me?

As I understand it, BC has 10 second confirmations and you wait for 10 confirmations to be sure it can't be reversed. This is correct? So a payment at a retailer will be confirmed without risk to the retailer in 1min 40 seconds?

After 10 confirmations there is absolutely no chance to reverse it, but even after one it is very very hard. You can find rat4 in the ##blackoin channel on IRC, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoin&uio=d4
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:32 AM

Thos blackcooin pool works good,very good.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
radostosic

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

In Crypto I trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:55 AM

THE ONLY WAY FOR BC IS TO GO UP!!

Donate : 5ZKehxGh1CaY3dD9ot1y7j28B99oStxZhb
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:11:57 AM

I really like the BC Community! BC seems very promising for the long term.  Smiley

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:12:20 AM

Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

http://bitjuice.com/blackcoin-popularity--value-soars-due-to-revolutionary
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:13:09 AM

After 10 confirmations there is absolutely no chance to reverse it, but even after one it is very very hard. You can find rat4 in the ##blackoin channel on IRC, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoin&uio=d4

For most day to day items One confirmation is probably all that is needed. Maybe for large ticket items you would wait 30 seconds for it to confirm three times - probably the same length of time you would have to wait to write a cheque and show ID for example. Not a big deal, and infact a massive bonus over any other coin out there that has volume and potential to be used to POS transactions.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:13:51 AM

Well.. one thing's for sure, you can't kick down BC

ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:14:13 AM

Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

Always bet on black  Wink

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:15:21 AM

10 confirmations is "recommended". Less should be fine. Block time is 1 minute, transactions are quite fast (good for arbitrage & liquidity, too) and don't require any hardware miners, just some computers staking to support the network. Everybody could join by just getting some coins.

On top of that, there only is an 1% inflation yearly. Due to wallets lost etc. etc., this is peanuts. It makes BLK a relatively safe investment.

Then we have a real sexy name. Blackcoin. Meet Black.

Welcome to Black. Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Daedelus

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:17:01 AM

I have tried IRC but I feel it is better for transparency to talk on popular forums.  

I have noted there are services that reverse "mistaken" payments using mining pools to force the original transaction to be voided. Here is one example: http://www.bitundo.com There is an obvious risk of scammers using this or more likely a hatchet job of the code to cause havoc.

Is BC immune to these kind of attacks?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:18:12 AM

Yes , it is possible in theory.
Remember , nothing is impossible when you deal with cryptos.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:19:32 AM

I have tried IRC but I feel it is better for transparency to talk on popular forums.  

I have noted there are services that reverse "mistaken" payments using mining pools to force the original transaction to be voided. Here is one example: http://www.bitundo.com There is an obvious risk of spammers using this or more likely a hatchet job of the code to cause havoc.

Your question is mute because you cant mine BC.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:21:00 AM

I have noted there are services that reverse "mistaken" payments using mining pools to force the original transaction to be voided. Here is one example: http://www.bitundo.com There is an obvious risk of spammers using this or more likely a hatchet job of the code to cause havoc.

Your question is mute because you cant mine BC.

As, yes. Of course.
noerc

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:22:18 AM

I have noted there are services that reverse "mistaken" payments using mining pools to force the original transaction to be voided. Here is one example: http://www.bitundo.com There is an obvious risk of scammers using this or more likely a hatchet job of the code to cause havoc.

No but bitundo only works BEFORE the first block got accepted, i.e. before the first confirmation took place. In BTC this is about 10 minutes so you have a good chance to do it. In BC it is 10 seconds, so after 10 seconds even bitundo couldn't help you.
vrba

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:22:39 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 11:38:08 AM by vrba

Hi all, made everything the community asked for, mailed and voted everything. I also engaged on Twitter, and Gravacoin service will start accepting Blackcoin  Smiley
Cheers
noerc

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:24:16 AM

Yes , it is possible in theory.
Remember , nothing is impossible when you deal with cryptos.

With network control ... yes Wink If I have 90% of the coins I nothing holds me from reusing the inputs of a tx in future and therefore reversing it essentially.
radostosic

Activity: 80

In Crypto I trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:24:26 AM

Multipool hash is RAISING  Kiss

Donate : 5ZKehxGh1CaY3dD9ot1y7j28B99oStxZhb
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:24:58 AM

It's not a whale pump, just people buying everywhere  Shocked

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
Pages: « 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: