Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
affmees

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:34:33 PM

Guys I'm getting bored please someone pump this up, can someone explain why the Pump was canceled? Why is a pump a bad thing? Really I don't understand please explain me how can the BlackCoin official guys come in and stop a pump?HuhHuh

Its like somebody says: I'm going to pump your coin to $100 is that ok for you? and the community says: NO DONT DO THAT.

WHY NOT YOU STUPID FAGS?HuhHuhHuh WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!

A PUMP MEANS AN INCREASE IN VALUE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE??? WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS PUMP CANCELED BRING THIS PUMP ON

Are you mentally ill?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

https://cryptothrift.com/

Everyone contact their support and try and get them to accept blackcoin! Each vendor we get = win  Grin
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:35:30 PM

Because Blackcoin has turned into a massive ponzi scheme where now the noob army has arrived each believing they were smart enough pick 'the next bitcoin' are gonna get burned and loose their investments, and I don't like that watching that and not saying anything?
I like to feed the trolls sometimes, so here it goes.
Please, enlighten us if you care so much about us. What is going on in altcrypto land thats better than blackcoin? Is anything wrong with blackcoin as a coin? Is the whole crypto a ponzi scheme? Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is?

Blackcoin is PoS, that makes PoW terribly obsolete and redundant, hashing power will need to fine more practical applications instead of just securing the network, as this can now be done cheaply and efficiently with PoS.

I like PoS as well. But can anyone here tell me, what distinguishes Blackcoin from Peercoin??

It stopped at Novacoin in between before the code was forked and a new clone was born.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:36:18 PM

Because Blackcoin has turned into a massive ponzi scheme where now the noob army has arrived each believing they were smart enough pick 'the next bitcoin' are gonna get burned and loose their investments, and I don't like that watching that and not saying anything?
Please, enlighten us if you care so much about us. What is going on in altcrypto land thats better than blackcoin? Is anything wrong with blackcoin as a coin? Is the whole crypto a ponzi scheme? Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is?

Blackcoin is PoS, that makes PoW terribly obsolete and redundant, hashing power will need to fine more practical applications instead of just securing the network, as this can now be done cheaply and efficiently with PoS.

I like PoS as well. But can anyone here tell me, what distinguishes Blackcoin from Peercoin??
1st concept
PPC is still POW/POS while BC is pure POS.

BC dev wanted prove that pure POS can be secured PPC dev is worryng is not enough and he keep centralized checkpoints and POW part all time.

PPC is still in mining while BC is not they have different economy because of that.

POS minig with BC is diffrent than BC too.

In what way?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:36:58 PM

Guys I'm getting bored please someone pump this up, can someone explain why the Pump was canceled? Why is a pump a bad thing? Really I don't understand please explain me how can the BlackCoin official guys come in and stop a pump?HuhHuh

Its like somebody says: I'm going to pump your coin to $100 is that ok for you? and the community says: NO DONT DO THAT.

A PUMP MEANS AN INCREASE IN VALUE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE??? WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS PUMP CANCELED BRING THIS PUMP ON
This is only good if you want to sell off as quick as possible. That you are still trying to make it happen does pretty much prove that you would.

If you pump BC 300-400% it will go down as fast when the inevitable dump follows, even you should know that. Of course almost everyone in here could make quick cash with that, but the risk that this destroys any credibility is way too much if you intend to hold.
If you are not after quick cash-out: Of course you could have more coins after such a P&D, but what's the point when no one will ever buy them as there is zero trust left?

chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:37:27 PM

A pump is bad because it gives bad reputation to the coin, is better to have people that will keep their coins long term. And not someone that will dump them the next day, the value of the coin will be lower then and also is less serious so less merchants will be willing to accept it.

Think about it from the point of view of a merchant, if you pump the coin and then you buy the plane you will be scamming the vendors that trust you.

Cheers!
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN TO KEEP TALKING TO THE $h!T ITS ONLY GOONG TO SPREAD WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE BASHING THE COIN WITHOUT FACTS??  IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE AMD THEY WILL LEAVE!!
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:39:27 PM

Are you mentally ill?

I'm this guy here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekhz2LUv4sA#t=7

Nice to meet you
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:44:21 PM

This is only good if you want to sell off as quick as possible. That you are still trying to make it happen does pretty much prove that you would.

If you pump BC 300-400% it will go down as fast when the inevitable dump follows, even you should know that. Of course almost everyone in here could make quick cash with that, but the risk that this destroys any credibility is way too much if you intend to hold.
If you are not after quick cash-out: Of course you could have more coins after such a P&D, but what's the point when no one will ever buy them as there is zero trust left?

and so what? what if it is dumped? its the natural order of things. You know how many times BTC was dumped? Look at the price now. You think Satoshi Nakamoto was saying here in Bitcointalk not to PUMP BTC? Let things go how they should, if someone wants to pump GOOD. LET IT PUMP.

If BlackCoin is pumped there is also the risk that many investors will turn their own PUMP on, not small investors I'm talking about big investors like Wall Street guys and they temselves will pump this up as well, more coins will be diluted, less whales will be in the ecosystems, means that in the future the system is more healthy. Every time a coin survives a dump is a one more stronger step, DUMPS ARE NOT BAD THEY ARE THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT PUMP
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:45:51 PM

1. Average Confirmation time: BC is around 45 seconds (with 10 second transaction time); PPC around 8 minutes.
2. New Coins created through PoW Mining: BC has none; PPC currently has around 7% annually (inflation, many miners dump their new coins).
3. Pool Mining Alts: BC Pools increase BC demand and value; PPC doesn't have one.
4. CoinKite: BC accepted from 1st June; PPC not announced as being accepted.

New Coins created through PoS Staking is the same with both BC and PPC
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:46:18 PM

A pump is bad because it gives bad reputation to the coin, is better to have people that will keep their coins long term. And not someone that will dump them the next day, the value of the coin will be lower then and also is less serious so less merchants will be willing to accept it.

Think about it from the point of view of a merchant, if you pump the coin and then you buy the plane you will be scamming the vendors that trust you.

Cheers!

What bad reputation lol... We are talking about crypto currencies, they have already bad reputation just because they exist, you know how many times BTC was pumped & dumped? So what? PUMPS BRING ACTION AND ACTION IS GOOD
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:47:41 PM

If you can answer me the following then I can answer your question.

In war is it wise to send your army racing ahead to make gains deep in enemy territory when:

a) Your supply lines are still at home base? or
b) Your supply lines are set up to support your troops ?(ammo, artillery, tanks, medical staff, diesel and other logistics)

In scenario a) your front line will run out of steam and either be killed or have to fall back. You lose both men and ground. You will also lose support of the homeland people funding the war and support for the war will fade due to all the body bags that arrive back home. In scenario b) your advances can be supported and you can maintain the gains. You have to move the logistics with the advancing forces, then you can have good news stories to tell the people at home and they will be more willing to support the war cost and fund more fresh money.

A pump without support by the indicators, volumes etc. will quickly die out and the price will settle lower than before. This game is very much based on perception and once perception is tarnished, confidence is tarnished and you have lost the war. Investors will see it as a fruit pressed ripe before its time and drop it as such and move on. Let the snowball grow bigger on its own and if a natural pump occurs, it means there is a good chance that the fundamentals are there that caused the pump and that could maintain it at a new higher level.  An orchestrated pump has a good chance of not having the correct support in place and will most probably fail. Only time will tell how much damage was done by the orchestrated pump attempt and how that has influenced perception.

Daedelus

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:49:43 PM

There is way more DUF in here than FUD but as is the nature of DUF, people don't see it.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

Some people urgently need to eat some "ZENcoin"  Tongue

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

There is way more DUF in here than FUD, but with the nature of DUF people don't see it.

What is DUF ? I don't know the term.

Edit: designated ugly friend Huh 
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:52:33 PM

If you can answer me the following then I can answer your question.

In war is it wise to send your army racing ahead to make gains deep in enemy territory when:

a) Your supply lines are still at home base? or
b) Your supply lines are set up to support your troops ?(ammo, artillery, tanks, medical staff, diesel and other logistics)

In scenario a) your front line will run out of steam and either be killed or have to fall back. You lose both men and ground. You will also lose support of the homeland people funding the war and support for the war will fade due to all the body bags that arrive back home. In scenario b) your advances can be supported and you can maintain the gains. You have to move the logistics with the advancing forces, then you can have good news stories to tell the people at home and they will be more willing to support the war cost and fund more fresh money.

A pump without support by the indicators, volumes etc. will quickly die out and the price will settle lower than before. This game is very much based on perception and once perception is tarnished, confidence is tarnished and you have lost the war. Investors will see it as a fruit pressed ripe before its time and drop it as such and move on. Let the snowball grow bigger on its own and if a natural pump occurs, it means there is a good chance that the fundamentals are there that caused he pump it and that could maintain it at a new higher level.  An orchestrated pump has a good chance of not having the correct support in place and will most probably fail. Only time will tell how much damage was done by the orchestrated pump attempt and how that has influenced perception.

Bla bla bla... You think that any pump is not followed by a dump?

BlackCoin official guys are going to lunch I don't know what in May they say, good. Probably there will be a pump by that time and you think it wont be dumped? Probably they will be the first ones to dump.

So whats the difference? I ask again, you know how many times BTC was pumped and dumped?

The support is generated by the market automatically, when people see this sky rocketing 100% they will all want to get in, because if you pump this to 40 cents its still nothing.
newstb

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:53:00 PM

When pawnshop is released?
Daedelus

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:54:13 PM

There is way more DUF in here than FUD, but with the nature of DUF people don't see it.

What is DUF ? I don't know the term.

Edit: designated ugly friend Huh  

Definitive, unambiguous fanaticism. The opposite of FUD.

an example: the assertions that blackcoin can not fail for reason x/y/z.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

1st concept
PPC is still POW/POS while BC is pure POS.

BC dev wanted prove that pure POS can be secured PPC dev is worryng is not enough and he keep centralized checkpoints and POW part all time.

PPC is still in mining while BC is not they have different economy because of that.

POS minig with BC is diffrent than BC too.

In what way?
BC 1st stakes you can get in 8h in PPC after 90days.
BC use coin age so after 2 years when you open wallet you will get 2%... of initial intrest becouse BC use coinage from NOVA.
I don't think that PPC use coin age at all.
IN PPC you will lose some stake part because you need to be online more often.
But i like get daily some coins more than bigger part once per eg 20-30 days

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: