Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:33:36 AM

Just bought more BCs, thanks for the FUD ppl. You know when FUD comes you buy. I have also gotten lots of FLTs as well. These 2 coins are the leaders of innovation and business sense as far as i know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:33:39 AM

There goes buy walls @27k on mintpal Sad
Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

When Coinkite goes live with blackcoin june 1st, the price will go to moon Cheesy

Coinkite, Coinkite, Coinkite....you guys are so overestimating this thing.

By the time that Coinkite is going live, this coin is as much worth as 2nd hand underwear, so what u gonna buy with it?

by the time coinkite gos live we will have come out with 20 projects bigger then coinkite this coin has only just begun

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 05:35:38 AM

Bitcoin is down today; so all altcoins are suffering or having reduced growth.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:36:25 AM

So... for those who didn't want the pump: Are you happy now? Is very nice to wake up and see the value dropping another 30% right?

Idiots

Great, so you think that artificially propping up the price is going to lead to price stability? Are fucking stupid? All you are going to do is sucker new money into holding the bag as the existing coinholders sell into their orders.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 05:38:01 AM

Just bought more BCs, thanks for the FUD ppl. You know when FUD comes you buy. I have also gotten lots of FLTs as well. These 2 coins are the leaders of innovation and business sense as far as i know.

PM me why you think FLT will make a comeback.

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:40:45 AM

FLT has PoT. You dont know how significant PoT is because it incourages bulk spending in the hope that  your money doubles. Basically a money lottery in Cryptoterms. It also has POS and the multipool is not a hashcows one, but something that will be used to fund future projects somewhat like the BC one. This coin has just started to grow and wont be too long for massive BC growths. BC is also still growing so holding that as well
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:41:40 AM

So... for those who didn't want the pump: Are you happy now? Is very nice to wake up and see the value dropping another 30% right?

Idiots

This started by the call to pump this coin. Every time that you ask for a pump what you are saying is: "I need to cash out my coins ASAP" so people now know that you are desperate so they just need to be more patient that you and they are going to get your coins a lot cheaper.

Now I don't know if Iconic was seriously thinking that he was doing us a favor with his comments... I was called troll and clown for asking him to STFU.

Maybe he is a GENIUS, he never sold his WC and is his way to pump it up xD (Ok too much TV now).

Cheers!.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 05:47:19 AM

FLT has PoT. You dont know how significant PoT is because it incourages bulk spending in the hope that  your money doubles. Basically a money lottery in Cryptoterms. It also has POS and the multipool is not a hashcows one, but something that will be used to fund future projects somewhat like the BC one. This coin has just started to grow and wont be too long for massive BC growths. BC is also still growing so holding that as well

Yes, but PoT worries me without numbers. It has to be designed so a bot can't keep sending transactions. That's why I believe it's negative expectation which is fine since it can be considered a bonus. But what about PoS? Is it coin age? I never found that info before giving up on it. But what worries me the most is that it's time is up. With all these new PoS coins coming out why would I go back to FLT?

digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:48:17 AM

Idiots

This started by the call to pump this coin. Every time that you ask for a pump what you are saying is: "I need to cash out my coins ASAP" so people now know that you are desperate so they just need to be more patient that you and they are going to get your coins a lot cheaper.

Now I don't know if Iconic was seriously thinking that he was doing us a favor with his comments... I was called troll and clown for asking him to STFU.

Maybe he is a GENIUS, he never sold his WC and is his way to pump it up xD (Ok too much TV now).

Cheers!.

If that is the case I will definitely be needing to send him a donation again - after all, even if it goes only 1/4 as high as BC did... I'll be buying a couple houses with the proceeds. Wink
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:50:45 AM

Idiots

Tomorrow I'll do a mini pump 60-80 BTC I will buy all this cheap Blackcoin, and if some MTF want to buy my coins, they will have to spend a lot of money with me. Grin Cool

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:52:52 AM

I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

You wish...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:53:50 AM

Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

When Coinkite goes live with blackcoin june 1st, the price will go to moon Cheesy

By the time that Coinkite is going live, this coin is as much worth as 2nd hand underwear, so what u gonna buy with it?

Coinkite is a total joke.
So the only "real" requirement of getting listed on Coinkite is as their website says: "Put your money where your mouth is" and pony up 25 BTC.

Wow.

So basically for 12 Grand this so called highly reputable firm will include any halfway legit coin as long as you simply pony up a few bucks?

I'm sorry but that sounds ridiculous. Why does BC being added at all matter?  I could get any other alt listed simply buy buying up the alt and donating it to coinkite.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Don't believe me?  Here: https://coinkite.com/faq/alts

Damm you are still here ?? Nice lies... go your beloved white now...

Coinkite like other projects is step in adaptation and point of using BC in every day.
More steps like that we will have more real deman BC will have.
Like shops and else it will create REAL demand not just speculative one on exchanges where daily trades want +100% in few days...
Like you... You always there when you smells some free BTC Cheesy and quick $...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:54:09 AM

FLT has PoT. You dont know how significant PoT is because it incourages bulk spending in the hope that  your money doubles. Basically a money lottery in Cryptoterms. It also has POS and the multipool is not a hashcows one, but something that will be used to fund future projects somewhat like the BC one. This coin has just started to grow and wont be too long for massive BC growths. BC is also still growing so holding that as well

Yes, but PoT worries me without numbers. It has to be designed so a bot can't keep sending transactions. That's why I believe it's negative expectation which is fine since it can be considered a bonus. But what about PoS? Is it coin age? I never found that info before giving up on it. But what worries me the most is that it's time is up. With all these new PoS coins coming out why would I go back to FLT?

Proof-of-Transaction. The full economic implications are not entirely clear yet because it is so new, but I think it has potential to catch on as a reward system and Flutter was the coin that invented it. PoT incentivices using the coin, which is the perfect system to compliment PoS since PoS incentivices hording.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:58:44 AM

Wall remains at 25k

So the only "real" requirement of getting listed on Coinkite is as their website says: "Put your money where your mouth is" and pony up 25 BTC.

Wow.

So basically for 12 Grand this so called highly reputable firm will include any halfway legit coin as long as you simply pony up a few bucks?

I'm sorry but that sounds ridiculous. Why does BC being added at all matter?  I could get any other alt listed simply buy buying up the alt and donating it to coinkite.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Coinkite like other projects is step in adaptation and point of using BC in every day.
Like shops and else it will create REAL demand not just speculative one on exchanges where daily trades want +100% in few days...
Like you... You always there when you smells some free BTC Cheesy and quick $...

Read the link. It's their website.
hellohellooo

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:01:47 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 06:14:19 AM by hellohellooo

Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

Wow.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Yup. that's why mintcoin decided to call off raising money for it. mint dev refunded people who sent in donations unknowingly. It is too suspicious that Dogecoin, Peercoin, and Mastercoin are not forking over the 25 BTC- these coins would easily have the ability to do so if they saw it worthwhile.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:14:56 AM

Wall remains at 25k

Wow.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Yup. that's why mintcoin decided to call off raising money for it. mint dev refunded people who sent in donations unknowingly.

You are talking about that 25 BTC donation ??
Yea any coin can get there sure but you need to get those 25BTC...
Each coin dev can gather that amount of founds and not let people pay it directly simple.

about "you guys are so overestimating this thing."
yea it created next hype and price jumped from 9000 to 90000...
now howering at ~30 000.
In every alt coin you can find some kind speculation but in real BC as i see is trying to get somewhere besides exchanges.
and projects like coinkite are proving that BC is going foward.
Let other coins gather 25BTC and show strengh of their holders...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

not only that, people tend to panic sell their altcoins because they "want" to panic sell the bitcoins they invested in altcoins.

hellohellooo

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:18:56 AM

Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

Wow.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Yup. that's why mintcoin decided to call off raising money for it. mint dev refunded people who sent in donations unknowingly.

You are talking about that 25 BTC donation ??
Yea any coin can get there sure but you need to get those 25BTC...
Each coin dev can gather that amount of founds and not let people pay it directly simple.

about "you guys are so overestimating this thing."
yea it created next hype and price jumped from 9000 to 90000...
now howering at ~30 000.
In every alt coin you can find some kind speculation but in real BC as i see is trying to get somewhere besides exchanges.
and projects like coinkite are proving that BC is going foward.
Let other coins gather 25BTC and show strengh of their holders...

Right, but (I was editing this in while you were responding apparently) like I said: It is too suspicious that Dogecoin, Peercoin, and Mastercoin are not forking over the 25 BTC- these coins would easily have the ability to do so if they saw it worthwhile.

I just don't understand that, honestly.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:23:02 AM

how long the pool staying down?

ok
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:25:44 AM

not only that, people tend to panic sell their altcoins because they "want" to panic sell the bitcoins they invested in altcoins.

What is the reason that bitcoin is going down any news or just speculation ?? I was very lucky, yesterday cashed out a few because I needed some money Smiley.
Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: