Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Radiostatic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:02:12 PM

BC Multipool!

I'm sure you've heard about the multipool that's been worked on for BlackCoin, infact, it's the first multipool to actually PAY OUT in an altcoin!
The multipool works in a very simple way, you point your miners to our server and we make sure you get paid as much as possible from your precious hashes! When you mine with us, we trade the altcoins we mine into BTC, then buy BC at the best possible price, this creates buy pressure for BC. This translates into one thing, BCs will be worth more. Simple as that.

As long as the multipool has ANY hashrate pointed at it, even has little as half a megahash we'll still be creating buy pressure. This means that BC rises in value, the more hashrate pointed at it, the faster it will rise.

Saying that, I would very much appreciate it if you, as a miner, didn't point all your hashrate at our server immidiately. I want everybody to have a taste of what this can be, so I will be limiting each address/IP to maximum 10mhs. This will only be for the duration of the open beta when we have tested the servers/backend. Smiley

Servers will be hosted in europe at first, but I'm planning to open at least 2 more in the beginning. One on the east-coast of the US and one on the west-coast.

If you want to know more, head over to http://bcmultipool.com

Wish you all a happy mining! To the mooooon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

BC Multipool!

I'm sure you've heard about the multipool that's been worked on for BlackCoin, infact, it's the first multipool to actually PAY OUT in an altcoin!
The multipool works in a very simple way, you point your miners to our server and we make sure you get paid as much as possible from your precious hashes! When you mine with us, we trade the altcoins we mine into BTC, then buy BC at the best possible price, this creates buy pressure for BC. This translates into one thing, BCs will be worth more. Simple as that.

As long as the multipool has ANY hashrate pointed at it, even has little as half a megahash we'll still be creating buy pressure. This means that BC rises in value, the more hashrate pointed at it, the faster it will rise.

Saying that, I would very much appreciate it if you, as a miner, didn't point all your hashrate at our server immidiately. I want everybody to have a taste of what this can be, so I will be limiting each address/IP to maximum 10mhs. This will only be for the duration of the open beta when we have tested the servers/backend. Smiley

Servers will be hosted in europe at first, but I'm planning to open at least 2 more in the beginning. One on the east-coast of the US and one on the west-coast.

Many thanks for your efforts! This will be some kind of revolution not only in BC world, but in Cryptocurrency world as a whole.
I'll support with all my kh/s available.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:07:55 PM

BC Multipool!

just let er rip !

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:15:52 PM

Great job on setting up a multipool.

I will put my rig on this from friday!

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

Is there any need to upgrade to the newest wallet if we have no issues with the current one?

I am not sure since all mining is done.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

The 1% per year means the coin price only needs to rise 1% per year in order for your investment to not lose value. Compare with MINT, the price will have to rise 20% in first year for holders to break even due to higher coin inflation.

1% per annum coin inflation is a big positive feature of BlackCoin. There is no huge new supply of coins to be dumped. If someone wants the coins, they have to buy them at market rate.

Why would the price have to rise for me to break even? Math is hard, but the way I see it, the price of Mint can go down 20% and since I will have 20% more Mint after a year I will still breakeven after a 20% price drop. Why are you are saying the price needs to rise 20% for me to breakeven?

To keep same coin price a 20% inflationary coin has to rise by 20% otherwise the coin price drops. It is due to new coins being added to the supply. A coin with 1% inflation does not have this problem, only on a very tiny scale. If everyone always holds their coins it makes no difference. If everyone dumps their extra coins the price gets diluted downwards.

Colinfx well put. Too many people who mine and trade cryptocoins have a limited understanding of economics and inflation.

Bullshit. If I buy a million mintcoins for $1000 and after one year due to inflationary pressure the price we'll say is 20% lower. Now 1 million mitcoins is worth only $800. But I have 1.2 million mintoins due to POS minting! Explain to me how the price needs to rise 20% for me to breakeven? I can still sell my 1.2 million mintcoins for $1000! You guys are the ones with limited understandings....
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:30:52 PM

The 1% per year means the coin price only needs to rise 1% per year in order for your investment to not lose value. Compare with MINT, the price will have to rise 20% in first year for holders to break even due to higher coin inflation.

1% per annum coin inflation is a big positive feature of BlackCoin. There is no huge new supply of coins to be dumped. If someone wants the coins, they have to buy them at market rate.

Why would the price have to rise for me to break even? Math is hard, but the way I see it, the price of Mint can go down 20% and since I will have 20% more Mint after a year I will still breakeven after a 20% price drop. Why are you are saying the price needs to rise 20% for me to breakeven?

To keep same coin price a 20% inflationary coin has to rise by 20% otherwise the coin price drops. It is due to new coins being added to the supply. A coin with 1% inflation does not have this problem, only on a very tiny scale. If everyone always holds their coins it makes no difference. If everyone dumps their extra coins the price gets diluted downwards.

Colinfx well put. Too many people who mine and trade cryptocoins have a limited understanding of economics and inflation.

Bullshit. If I buy a million mintcoins for $1000 and after one year due to inflationary pressure the price we'll say is 20% lower. Now 1 million mitcoins is worth only $800. But I have 1.2 million mintoins due to POS minting! Explain to me how the price needs to rise 20% for me to breakeven? I can still sell my 1.2 million mintcoins for $1000! You guys are the ones with limited understandings....

Maybe they mean that demand needs to rise by 20% in order for the price to hold, and for you to actually get a 20% return?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:45:28 PM

Congrats, if the price dropped 20% while you having 20% more coins you made nothing. What a solid investment you did minus the time and power to keep your computer on. Hell, you lost money buy not having it in a bank and just general inflation for the world (which is at least 4%)

You lost time and effort and made no more then having cash stuck in your mattress.

If you have a deflationary currency, the longer you hold the more buying power it will retain. Inflationary currency loses pre unit value and thus buying power, and thus you have to keep getting more to stay at the same place you are.

come on dude settle down.

eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:03:17 PM

I luv that when rat4 releases something, he has wallets for all OS at hand immediately. pretty solid man.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:08:31 PM

My bod... GPUs are ready!

I bet the guy who put up that 6 BTC buy at ~800 a few days ago when price was around 600-650 screaming "I want in!" is feeling pretty good right now.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

I bet the guy who put up that 6 BTC buy at ~800 a few days ago when price was around 600-650 screaming "I want in!" is feeling pretty good right now.

I think those guys, who bought @2000 and more, will someday feel much better than now. I am sitting now near the value I joined this train and feel good right now. I am greenish in all this crypto labyrinth, because I started with Doge back in mid January, but the real face of crypto world I saw since my days with BC.
We all have to feel good being part of BC world. As of now...
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:32:10 PM

I luv that when rat4 releases something, he has wallets for all OS at hand immediately. pretty solid man.

+1

And another

+1

because rat4 thinks also about GUI improvements in wallet releases.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:14:29 PM

I think those guys, who bought @2000 and more, will someday feel much better than now. I am sitting now near the value I joined this train and feel good right now. I am greenish in all this crypto labyrinth, because I started with Doge back in mid January, but the real face of crypto world I saw since my days with BC.

If the guys who bought at 2000 also bought some at 500 (same quantity) then they are actually sitting on a small profit. I bought at the higher levels and averaged down at the lower levels. But, in time, all of the current prices will be history - the multipool will make a tremendous difference, also, think of the publicity!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:14:51 PM

And again someone is dumping. Wtf!
DON'T SELL LOWER THAN 1100!!!!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:17:46 PM

If the guys who bought at 2000 also bought some at 500 (same quantity) then they are actually sitting on a small profit. I bought at the higher levels and averaged down at the lower levels. But, in time, all of the current prices will be history - the multipool will make a tremendous difference, also, think of the publicity!

Good point, but I spent all my BTC for BC, so had no opportunity to buy at 500 or 600, or ... Daytrading is too stressful for me. So I am happy that now BC sits at 1000+ sats.
colinfx

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:17:58 PM

That same whale on twitter saying he's out - already said it three times today. You've got to wonder lol!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

That same whale on twitter saying he's out - already said it three times today. You've got to wonder lol!

They are making some guys happy with their purchase Cheesy
colinfx

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:19:25 PM

Good point, but I spent all my BTC for BC, so had no opportunity to buy at 500 or 600, or ... Daytrading is too stressful for me. So I am happy that now BC sits at 1000+ sats.

To be honest, i've tried the day trading thing and it doesn't really work for me! Too stressful and time consuming and clearly i'm no good at it. I prefer to hold and wait. If the price drops I get the choice to average down - like I am doing continuously with maxcoin lol!
colinfx

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:21:19 PM

To be honest, i've tried the day trading thing and it doesn't really work for me! Too stressful and time consuming and clearly i'm no good at it. I prefer to hold and wait. If the price drops I get the choice to average down - like I am doing continuously with maxcoin lol!

I personally have no doubts that BlackCoin is going to do well. There are a lot of reason why, all mentioned within this thread. I'll be holding for quite a while and where possible (currently around the 1,000 sat level) I will be accumulating.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:22:49 PM

Which wale?
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: