Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
mamamia2014

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:50:58 PM

Hold the coin. And wait for the pump.  Grin Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sx75uvAc2oXuJo4wzDAHodx1SYbtGzbhhT
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:02:59 PM

The value being injected in to BlackCoin is being transferred (sucked) from the other coins when their difficulty is low and they are cheap to mine. This value will be transferring in to BlackCoin. The more miners we have, the more value is SUCKED from the other coins and put in to BlackCoin. As there is negligible coin inflation for BlackCoin all the injected value will be held in the BlackCoin currency.

What an amazing idea!

I get it now... BlackCoin is like a black hole that sucks in value! And nothing can escape a black hole!

Yes, blackcoin will in time, as you say "SUCK" all other coins out of existence, and in one final battle consume Bitcoin itself. Then there will only be Blackcoin. And the world will be at peace.

Woa. *mindblown*

Mindblowing indeed. Great concept for an animated 'commercial' for blackcoin. I used to work in Maya 5.0 and could have tried it, but I'm out of that now. Anyone else wanna take a whack at that, lol?

I just had this vision of a BitCoin "Sun" with altcoins like LTC, DOGE, NXT, "planets" etc revolving happily around it. Then a black hole enters the solar system disrupts the orbits of the altcoins, and then captures them. So then all of the altcoins revolve around the black hole, but are also slowly being "sucked in" at the same time (like those images where the star is getting sucked into a black hole). Zoom into the black hole and then fade in the BC logo. Come up with good catch phrase to finish it and done.

Someone should do something like this!  Grin
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:03:59 PM

After reviewing this thread for the past few days and fully understanding the potential of Black Coin I have to say that I am all aboard. This coin actually has market potential and can also be extremely useful for merchant purposes if marketed skillfully. You guys see the implications as well correct? As a merchant I would love to utilize Black Coin as an alt that I would accept for transactions as it's design (atm) is fantastic to minimize depreciation risks.

The devs should put out a sizeable bounty for the first Black Coin payment processor. This coin has to be marketed as the perfect coin for businesses.

If a payment processor is created I will integrate it onto my online one stop shop GPU mining store's website.

Have acquired a decent amt of Black Coin, can't understand why there is consistent pressure at 1000 sat despite speculation. I injected over 5 BTC in small orders (.2 - .5) and they were each filled up within 5 minutes of execution. Very impressed to see someone whale watching and looking at the large bag holders - it feels good to be in a coin which will not be manipulated to the extent that other alts are.

The twitter alt bandwagon community will begin buzzing about this coin. This weekend we will see great buy support and pressure lifting us over 2000 sat.

Absolutely there should be a payment processor, that would be a definite plus, but to be real BC is still small time. I would expect a payment processor to come on board once BC is 5-10 million stable market cap and has been show to everyone this is not another coin to be pumped and dumped.

A payment processor doesn't want to add another system until BC has been proven it it can survive primetime.

This could really take off and I see it at 5k sat or even 10k sat and being stable. At those levels that 1% inflation really is still not a lot.

To put Blackcoin in a different perspective, its like a stock that never splits, sort of like Berkshire Hathaway.

edit,

someone has a 3 btc bid at 1030

colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:12:24 PM

I've been watching that. It ended my chance of picking up more at 1,000 sat!

Hasn't been quickly dumped in to - looking good, we're running out of dumpers Cheesy
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:14:33 PM

I've been watching that. It ended my chance of picking up more at 1,000 sat!

Hasn't been quickly dumped in to - looking good, we're running out of dumpers Cheesy

I'm still trying to get as much as possible till the multipool comes online. stupid doge is mining like crap though

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:15:34 PM

Link for top 100 wallets please Smiley?

Bear in mind that any large holder may have, and likely does have, multiple addresses. In fact most people who were part of the PoW probably have at least two - one that they mined into, and a separate one to which they sent purchased coins.

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100
Finally 99 Cheesy yea... i am still buying BC i stated 2 day of mining phase and ended with 33k (3.5Mhs ring).
Top 100 flow lowered to 106k Smiley...
You need to know that i am not planing touch my balance maybe for some bounties of course or rewards for Dev/Soepkip Smiley.
If i could get to top 100 all can do it just need 1BTC today.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

The value being injected in to BlackCoin is being transferred (sucked) from the other coins when their difficulty is low and they are cheap to mine. This value will be transferring in to BlackCoin. The more miners we have, the more value is SUCKED from the other coins and put in to BlackCoin. As there is negligible coin inflation for BlackCoin all the injected value will be held in the BlackCoin currency.

What an amazing idea!

I get it now... BlackCoin is like a black hole that sucks in value! And nothing can escape a black hole!

Yes, blackcoin will in time, as you say "SUCK" all other coins out of existence, and in one final battle consume Bitcoin itself. Then there will only be Blackcoin. And the world will be at peace.

saved my day, ty  Cheesy

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 09:39:19 PM

What an amazing idea!

Woa. *mindblown*

Mindblowing indeed. Great concept for an animated 'commercial' for blackcoin. I used to work in Maya 5.0 and could have tried it, but I'm out of that now. Anyone else wanna take a whack at that, lol?

I just had this vision of a BitCoin "Sun" with altcoins like LTC, DOGE, NXT, "planets" etc revolving happily around it. Then a black hole enters the solar system disrupts the orbits of the altcoins, and then captures them. So then all of the altcoins revolve around the black hole, but are also slowly being "sucked in" at the same time (like those images where the star is getting sucked into a black hole). Zoom into the black hole and then fade in the BC logo. Come up with good catch phrase to finish it and done.

Someone should do something like this!  Grin

Nice. I also had a visualization for it: We gradually zoom-in to innumerable little coin-disks flip-flopping around on a globe-like surface, making a lot of sqeeky random noises - all the flappys and emus and other ridiculous cartoon-coins. Then, on the horizon, the giant orb of Blackcoin begins to rise, gradually immobilizing and silencing the noisy scattered masses. Moments later, as if by some tremendous magnetic force, all the shitcoins are vacuumed away, swallowed up into the great Blackcoin Sun, to everybody's relief, even their own. It need not be menacing, this is not the death-star. It's just that a new day is dawning.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
altcat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

I'd like to thank keshuker and colinfx for their replies to my mining questions.  Thanks for that link!

http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/04/build-a-litecoin-mining-rig-hardware/

I will be buying hardware to make my rig and I am up o the challenge of building and trying to optimize etc.

I had to make this new post because for some reason I couldn't get the forum to post with the quote....

The multipool is going to make a great experiment for the price support for BC.  It's my first alt coin since diving into BTC during the April bubble.  This is way more interesting!
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

I'd like to thank keshuker and colinfx for their replies to my mining questions.  Thanks for that link!

I will be buying hardware to make my rig and I am up o the challenge of building and trying to optimize etc.

I had to make this new post because for some reason I couldn't get the forum to post with the quote....

The multipool is going to make a great experiment for the price support for BC.  It's my first alt coin since diving into BTC during the April bubble.  This is way more interesting!
But replace cards with hmm Radeon 4x290(windows 8 can detect 4) or 280x.
7950 - you wont buy now.

You need swap them with 280x or 290.
Radeon 290 have best khs/W ratio so far.
But those new models have bug in drivers and windows won't support 5+ cards in ring.(at least in December was i don't know now)
In linux you wont have such problem.
I heard about guys who made 6x270x 3Mhs ring for ~1700$ this is preaty good cheap price but you need to overcloack a bit.

altcat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:24:44 PM

But replace cards with hmm Radeon 4x290(windows 8 can detect 4) or 280x.
7950 - you wont buy now.

You need swap them with 280x or 290.
Radeon 290 have best khs/W ratio so far.
But those new models have bug in drivers and windows won't support 5+ cards in ring.(at least in December was i don't know now)
In linux you wont have such problem.
I heard about guys who made 6x270x 3Mhs ring for ~1700$ this is preaty good cheap price but you need to overcloack a bit.

I am going to start with just 1 Radeon 290 and see if I can get that up running before moving up 3 or more..

Thanks
Lokken86

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:25:15 PM

Whats with all the sell orders...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:25:52 PM

someone needs some quick $ i guess

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fireinyourhole

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:37:55 PM

Sorry about the sell walls, I need some more BC. After I gobble up the weak hands ill ensure that the books skyrocket.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:50:16 PM

people trying to force the price down to get more because they know its going up. doesn't work as well if there is little supply.

sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:52:15 PM

So what time is the BC multipool going live? Do we need to pre register for the beta?
fireinyourhole

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:56:01 PM

people trying to force the price down to get more because they know its going up. doesn't work as well if there is little supply.

Exactly. Like I said before, I am very excited to be in a coin which is not easy to manipulate. Right now I just want some more cheap BC - not trying to hurt the market. Just want to shake out the weak ones who will be the first to dump and last to pump.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:09:20 PM

What to expect after multipool opening

I'm seeing a lot of sell orders on Mintpal lining up. A whale may be expecting us to "mine into" those sell orders, followed by a dump of BC after we mine through them, to try and discourage the miners. If this happens, do not be discouraged, and just keep on mining and holding. By doing so you'll pretty much guarantee that any dumpers will not be able to buy back as much BC, and we'll recover very shortly afterward.

I am also going to start looking into getting a p2pool node failover option that does the same thing as bcmultipool setup in the following week. It won't be profit auto switching (will likely just stay on DOGE) but it will be a good failover option to continue mining BC if the main pool goes down for whatever reason.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:00:43 AM

I'm seeing a lot of sell orders on Mintpal lining up. A whale may be expecting us to "mine into" those sell orders, followed by a dump of BC after we mine through them, to try and discourage the miners. If this happens, do not be discouraged, and just keep on mining and holding. By doing so you'll pretty much guarantee that any dumpers will not be able to buy back as much BC, and we'll recover very shortly afterward.

I am also going to start looking into getting a p2pool node failover option that does the same thing as bcmultipool setup in the following week. It won't be profit auto switching (will likely just stay on DOGE) but it will be a good failover option to continue mining BC if the main pool goes down for whatever reason.
Dump won't be so effective because Mooltipool is focus on buying coins and dumper want more cheap.
With working multipool he will just lose coins overtime till he don't have any to dump.
To be more successful he need pump BC but then he can be dumped by other stake holders:D
This is interesting model usual tactick from POW system won't be so effective.

In reality DUMP make happy miners more BC ...
in other side expensive BC make miners happy because other their coins are more valuable.

Anyway it will brings more more model like that buy at 500 sell at 1000...
Next month buy at 1200 sell at 1600... and up and up...
Note that total dayily supply is 2000BC-1000sat so 0,02BTC to buy all today
2000BC-10 000 sat will need 0,2 BTC Cheesy do you see that potential Smiley
2000BC- @0,001sat - 2BTC
All just because low inflation.
It wont be so easy because you need mine people at every price lvl
but once you sell BC it will be harder for you to get them back at lower price.
Cheesy

fireinyourhole

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:23:03 AM

Great intuition and little excerpt. Don't worry about the sell orders - they are going to soon be disappearing as support builds and word gets through the community. For now we must do our part in spreading knowledge of this amazing innovation.

I have lifted all walls, holding for 2k sat floor
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: