Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
luckyJerry

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:36:46 PM

Hi~~~My dear friends, I am Jerry, come from China. I built the BC Community in China, the QQ(a chat software) group is: 374929243
we hope you can join us, and you could meet more friends in China who also like BC.
if you don't have a qq account, you can download the software, and apply for an account: http://www.imqq.com/
By the way, in the group there are already two foreigners who come from Finland and Rumania. so~~please join us! Do not hesitate, we are all welcome you to join us

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:53:39 PM

The multipool idea is really cool!

I've done some work to make my own little multipool some time ago. Thats much work and needs always
a bit attention (wallets may go out of sync or on a fork ==> profitablity script wents crazy, ...).

* Coin stratum servers need to work with one user table while accounting should work per coin
* Auto depositing the mined coins to a exchange with autosell or scripts to sell with the exchange trading API
* calculations about payouts have to be done right
* Nice web interface with some stats

Thats just a few points to get a multipool working, I know how much work this is, maybe doing some task
manually or a cooperation with a mulitpool owner would make this easier.

Is there already a concrete plan to handle this project?

The biggest challenge of a multipool would be if the pool operator can set it up to work 100% automatic, or if he/she needs to spend an hour every night manually exchanging the mined coins into BC, before automatically sending out the payments.

For now, I would be happy just to see something up and working as intended, however that may be. If I can setup a sgminer script, point my miners to the ool, and then watch payments come into my BC wallet every 24 hours, it's as good as "mining BC" to me. Smiley

I already plan to give 5000 BC + 5% extra donation of 9 MH/s hash power for the first week of mining for the first successful multipool we have up. Hopefully others can chip in as well to really motivate our pool operator to do a great job on it. Looking forward to the updates we have scheduled soon!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:34:34 PM

Mayby that is good way ?

Too... Disco? I don't know.

We need something classy, we need the voice of Morgan Freeman, the looks of Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice), the humor of Eddie Murphy and the class of Denzel Washington all rolled into one logo.

sec resize

I'm stil waiting for a morgan freeman one :')

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:47:33 PM

LMAO
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:54:18 PM

I've done some work to make my own little multipool some time ago. Thats much work and needs always
a bit attention (wallets may go out of sync or on a fork ==> profitablity script wents crazy, ...).

* Coin stratum servers need to work with one user table while accounting should work per coin
* Auto depositing the mined coins to a exchange with autosell or scripts to sell with the exchange trading API

Thats just a few points to get a multipool working, I know how much work this is, maybe doing some task

The biggest challenge of a multipool would be if the pool operator can set it up to work 100% automatic, or if he/she needs to spend an hour every night manually exchanging the mined coins into BC, before automatically sending out the payments.

For now, I would be happy just to see something up and working as intended, however that may be. If I can setup a sgminer script, point my miners to the ool, and then watch payments come into my BC wallet every 24 hours, it's as good as "mining BC" to me. Smiley

I already plan to give 5000 BC + 5% extra donation of 9 MH/s hash power for the first week of mining for the first successful multipool we have up. Hopefully others can chip in as well to really motivate our pool operator to do a great job on it. Looking forward to the updates we have scheduled soon!

I cannot see how this can easily be done on an automated level.

The best option for ourselves is to mine at say "wafflepool" using your MintPal BTC deposit address and then just manually purchase BlackCoin with it.
BTCWhale

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

Hm, this is a bit interesting to say the least, separates from the crowd of altcurrencies. Need to run some numbers and read on it more before I further comment, the listing to Cryptsy isn't even close however I've sent a mail to Vern so we'll see.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:32:32 PM

lol ^^  you aint the real btcwhale, if so post on twitter

I've been looking at #BlackCoin and it looks interesting to say the least; the aspect of PoS and awarding for longterm is cool stuff.

if thats you why is your account so new.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Radiostatic

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:36:41 PM

The best option for ourselves is to mine at say "wafflepool" using your MintPal BTC deposit address and then just manually purchase BlackCoin with it.

I'm the lead developer and it's already working Smiley

Tune in on Wednesday, I'll post an announcement then.
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:42:24 PM

Respect! Can you tell us any details yet?

NEM/XEM!!!
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:45:25 PM

If this works its going to generate insane value for all of us. Inverse multipool.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
r0b1nuk

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

ah ok great i shall hold fire with my idea. hope you dont think i was stepping on toes, i think it will be the best thing for this coin!!

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
Radiostatic

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:52:18 PM

Respect! Can you tell us any details yet?

I post screenshots and previews of the interface on the IRC channel once in a while Smiley
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:50:10 PM

I'm working hard on the website right now (http://www.blackcoin.co).

I'm looking for a writer to help me out with the wording of things. I'm having a real hard time putting everything in the correct wording.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
blade87

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:13:28 PM

Look at that pump. 720 now with a 1.05 BTC sitting at it. Someone is maybe testing... and once our "inverse multipool" gets up and running, it will only help it along!

I approve. Now just hire an English major do the writing that us left brained people are incapable of!
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

Just to keep people informed...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509928

https://twitter.com/BTCWhale

Already the price had jumped to 700 800+ on mintpal.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:18:21 PM

Look at that pump. 720 now with a 1.05 BTC sitting at it. Someone is maybe testing... and once our "inverse multipool" gets up and running, it will only help it along!

I approve. Now just hire an English major do the writing that us left brained people are incapable of!
One guy before wrote interesting text on main it will be god to combine some of his work.
Se i will try found that one.
Generally new web looks very nice.
But it is not good to overload website.
I have change something i would explain why 1% is better than higher inflation rate.

SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

Yeap crazy rush happening on mintpal wow. think it topped out for now though

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:29:31 PM

BC is next AURcoin
blade87

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

One guy before wrote interesting text on main it will be god to combine some of his work.
Se i will try found that one.
Generally new web looks very nice.
But it is not good to overload website.
I have change something i would explain why 1% is better than higher inflation rate.

That was me. It's funny that you quoted me and then posted an image that I posted some time ago. Tongue

This is the full latest FAQ I had written up if the BC devs want to use any of it.

[Q] What is BlackCoin?
[A] BlackCoin (BC) was designed as a proof-of-stake (PoS) only experimental coin. It was launched on February 24th, 2014 with a 1 week proof-of-work (PoW) mining period to the distribute all coins among the miners and rest of the market. Slightly less than 75 million total coins were mined, making its total supply less than the maximum Litecoin supply of 84 million. It's future supply now relies on PoS which generates 1% interest per annum for those holding the coins in their wallets.

[Q] What is Proof-of-Stake (PoS)?
[A] Proof-of-stake was designed as alternate method of mining to proof-of-work (PoW). PoW requires your GPUs to "work" to be eligible for block rewards. PoS on the other hand simply requires you to be holding coins in your wallet to be eligible for block rewards. And the more coins you hold, the more you can stake, and be eligible for more block rewards. PoS introduces energy efficiency at the cost of brute force.

[Q] Why is my wallet not staking?
[A] Your wallet must be open, unlocked, and have its balance untouched for at least 8 hours with BlackCoin before your coins may become eligible for staking. Unlocking your wallet is perfectly safe using the command "walletpassphrase yourpassword 9999999 true". This input this demand, you must go to Help->Debug->Console. This will command will unlock your wallet for staking purposes only. You will be required to input your password every time you send out coins. Do not forget to clear your command history after inputting this command. Leaving it potentially exposes it to others (ie remote desktop). Your best bet to see results is to open your wallet, input the command, and then leave it running for 24 hours before checking up on it again.

[Q] Why does BlackCoin use a low PoS rate of 1%?
[A] BlackCoin aims at being a deflationary coin, along with an almost nothing maintenance cost. Being so can allow it to be a good hedge position within the crypto market. With very little supply being generated through PoS, it is fully protected against "mine and dump". Mining BC through a multipool does not actually generate any new coin supply, which is what makes this factual. And because of this, what others may view as a weakness of BC, we view as the greatest long term strength.

[Q] How can I still mine BlackCoin if its PoS only now?
[A] You can still "mine" BlackCoin by pointing your GPUs to a multipool that pays out in BC! These pools work the same way as regular multipools do, but instead selling the pool mined coins for Bitcoins (BTC) and paying the users with that, the pool operates sells the pool mined coins for BTC, and then uses the BTC to purchase BC, and then sends the appropriate percentage of BC to the miner. From the miner's point of view, it looks exactly as if he/she was mining BC all along! Mining difficulty then becomes directly tied to the market price of BC, as that alone will dictate how much BC the pool operator may purchase and send out to the miners at the end of the day. Considering this, BlackCoin has invented a new type of crypto mining that really makes sense for PoS only coins.

[Q] What makes BlackCoin truly unique?
BlackCoin truly goes above and beyond any other altcoin invented. BC addresses finite supply and infinite supply concerns all at once. The low PoS generation rate alludes BC to having an almost finite supply. However, this supply will always be available for GPU mining, alluding to infinite supply thanks to the BC multipool explained above. It's as if each BC is going to mined more than once. The decision is ultimately up to the individual miner to keep their mined coins, or pass them along for another miner to eventually obtain. We are the first crypto coin to come up with such an implementation.

[Q] Is BlackCoin an instamined coin?
[A] The answer to this question is yes, but not in sense that it gave early adopters a significant advantage. Interest on BlackCoin was so high during the week of PoW mining, mining difficulty surpassed 400 and peaked above 500, making PoW mining very difficult for each individual miner. And to add to that, in the following week after going PoS only, BC's price plummeted to 400-500 from a peak of 3500 satoshi, making those who mined and held actually at a loss! You would have been better off mining and holding other coins like Dogecoin and Litecoin, and then buying into BC after the PoW period had ended. So rest assured, you didn't miss out on anything by not being there from the beginning.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:34:02 PM

BC is next AURcoin
BC is better than AURcoin no premine, extremely fast Smiley,safe from multipools ASICs.
Coin of deams.

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: