Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

The easiest way to make money is to buy all blackcoin you can get hands on now, and then mine them on multipool to higher value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

The easiest way to make money is to buy all blackcoin you can get hands on now, and then mine them on multipool to higher value

I'm trying to stick to my own advice and accumulate at the ~1,000 sat level - but no-one is giving me cheap coins today!
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:58:00 PM

Introducing the BlackCoin Multipool:

http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/want-to-mine-blackcoin-again/

The first-ever multipool to payout in an altcoin!

This makes me very happy. Will throw some GPU's at this and leave them there indefinitely. Nice work.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Vilepickle

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:01:57 PM

I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

But it is an interesting experiment.

BTC: 14PzAZCW1k8aA4FFFZ55LxizQqwBR969ee
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:05:46 PM

I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

Why would you mine at the BC multipool if you are just going to dump right back for BTC? You would just stay on the regular multipools that pay in BTC. I would reckon most that mine at the BC multipool will be long or medium term BC hodlers.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

Yes, I thought about that as well, but concluded that the group of people who would mine on the multipool would tend to be a very specific subset of the mining population. Namely, BC holders. It resembles a share buyback program of a publicly traded corporation in some respects.  Mine-and-dump players would likely be fishing in other waters, and rightly so. That is my expectation. But as you say, it's an experiment. We'll know by the results.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
yannis7777

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:32:23 PM

I also believe the miners in a bc multipool will be more likely to hold. Even if they dump 80 percent and keep 20 of the coins accumulated that is still a gain isn't it guys?

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:40:17 PM

I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

Any coins mined from the multipool would have a net zero effect if they are then sold as the coins were just bought from the market. Coins have stopped being created and the only coins you can get is either the 1% stake annually or from the market.

I also believe the miners in a bc multipool will be more likely to hold. Even if they dump 80 percent and keep 20 of the coins accumulated that is still a gain isn't it guys?

yes

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:52:18 PM

I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

Why would you mine at the BC multipool if you are just going to dump right back for BTC? You would just stay on the regular multipools that pay in BTC. I would reckon most that mine at the BC multipool will be long or medium term BC hodlers.

Once more you need to catch that many people who will be engaged in that they want sell higher many others who fallowed BC and lost faith in that coin they sold it lower.
Mooltipool is 1st step to stabilize economy and it can Give BC they own price route different that other alts folowing BTC trend.
Next step is ofcourse to using it as payment once we have stable economy it will be easier.
Transaction in 5s-10s are superior too comparing to many others and can help with that.
We have to push many work into BC but it can pay off, i just know noone will give me money for nothing...
We have to make many work around ,build stronger community.
POS system is building society in reality stakeholders have to share own wealth to get better stronger currency
this system is unique due to 0-premine. At 1st look when i came here and i saw Mint i was confused Mint loks so amazing Profesional websites...PR guys..crypto heaven you can think...
Then i have read about Dev who wanted 5m to setup exchange while he had 700m form premine lol he refused to tell what he did with premine...
Now BC has clean good looking web ,has rising community is getting stronger every day.
Multipool is not like others mooltipools just for BTC and $... This multipool is to support coin that multipool will teach some miners that you have to hold to get value and respect value of coin only retard will be mining BC and dumping them next day...(i know few retarded people BTW it will happed too)
During mining many people who want just fast cash out they will do it that will happend till loyal members will stay they will get their BC and next time if they want buy BC
price will be higher.
My hope is that some miners will stay for longer BC is something different in whole Crypto is for patient people who want build vaule of coin.
NXT wat 1POS yes but due to fail distribution it failed in my eyes(~73% coins wasn't even distributed), BC brings me that what i was looking for in POS system NO premine and equal chance for all.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:01:21 PM

Have you read this post? And have there been any counter measures taken work around the problem?

I don't think there's any easy fix not including PoW, and if you make the chain completely PoS you run into the forking issue (that miners can mine both forks of a chain easily and without consequence, so when forks are started they continue to propagate forever).

You can just turn PoW back on and make the block reward 0 at block 10,000.

That's seems sensible. Turn POW back on and set low/zero coin reward.

Mintcoin follows this approach. Just curious, how many PoW blocks are selected for their modifier. I guess zero.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.0

"After 5 weeks, the PoW payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block."

Let me reword.
I know that "After 5 weeks, the PoW payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block."
Just curious, how many PoW blocks are currently selected for their stake modifier. I guess zero.

Sorry for chiming in, I actually have no idea about this stuff compared to you and Taco Time. I thought I was helping out but you already knew this information!
altcat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

This makes me very happy. Will throw some GPU's at this and leave them there indefinitely. Nice work.

I would like to support BC by joining the mining pool.  I have never set up or run a miner.  Do you think it would be possible to set up a short list of URLs for info to get started or some short equipment/software set up lists that are working well when the pool is up and running?

This would help those who would like to support but have not mined any alts or btc as of yet....
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

I would like to support BC by joining the mining pool.  I have never set up or run a miner.  Do you think it would be possible to set up a short list of URLs for info to get started or some short equipment/software set up lists that are working well when the pool is up and running?

This would help those who would like to support but have not mined any alts or btc as of yet....

Almost all pools have a very basic and general "Get started" page. This pool will mine other Scrypt-based alt-coins.
On details, the topic is so broad that I suggest to join IRC-chat on freenode, #blackcoin channel for more detailed support.
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:25:59 PM

Here is the direct Reddit link where I will have most of the updates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable

Thanks again to all those who are helping these kids who don't have the opportunity to have books like we do, and the Penguin Foundation!

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-200,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-0.00

"Hey everyone!

So for those of you who know me either from Reddit or Bitcointalk, I am the guy who has a glass etching business with my girl that started doing glass etched Bitcoin Glasses and have been an active member in the crypto currency world.

Today, I want to inform you that with being a big part in the Penguincoin community, our community has setup with two charitable organizations for whom we are going to work directly with on helping their cause.

In doing so, I personally have promised to the community that ANY SALE made with our glass etching at https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull, we will PERSONALLY DONATE 25% off the sale to our donation wallet, which will get divided between the two charitites.  By tomorrow we will post an article that http://cryptoarticles.com

Our first charity we have been in communication with is Penguin Books and the Pearson Foundation.  

Who is known for such books as:*
*Of Mice & Men
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Odyssey
*Hamlet
*Moby Dick

They're charity is http://wegivebooks.org.  We give books donates books to children less fortunate and tries to inspire caregivers and educators the chance to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.

For every $5 dollars donated, they will send two more bookbooks to their charity partners.

The other organization we have communicated with and are making promises to is **The Penguin Foundation**
http://penguinfoundation.org.au

The Penguin Foundation was established to protect and preserve one of Australia's most important natural assets - the little penguin.

The Penguin Foundation aims to provide a dedicated source of funding to support little penguin conservation projects on Phillip Island. These include little penguin rescue and rehabilitation in the event of a man-made disaster; building new little penguin nesting areas; monitoring little penguin health and behaviour; protecting the little penguins' natural environment; and contributing funding to the vital Phillip Island Nature Parks Wildlife Clinic on Phillip Island. Since its establishment in 2006, the Penguin Foundation has raised over $1.5 million.

Our Goal for the penguin foundation is to be a sponsor, but we will have an adopted penguin as well.  And with the current news articles about the Penguin Foundations need, such as http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Knit-a-penguin-sweater-to-help-them-survive-an-5293898.php We felt the need to reach out directly to them.

Any and all donations are beneficial to our cause and the meaning of what Penguincoin is trying to achieve, and what a positive outlook the crypto-currency world will achieve from this and it's ability to do more positive for the world then negative.

Thank you for any help, and please spread the word.  I will gladly update everyone on here, as well as on bitcointalk about the updates and donations we have been receiving, as well as the updates on our penguins and books that have been donated.

Sincerely,

Rich Ferry

Donations are accepted in any of these forms so far.  We will gladly give other currencies the option to donate on request.

*BTC-1MEnRWb5EWoiQm32p3aF78MkBAPheqAvZQ
*LTC-LSAgpiArAQCe8jyUrHZ7vG3vyQv4xwY5GQ
*PENG-pDFQzCdyeqKdzP7LRgAc2G21LQJKzHKXQz
*DOGE-DMEAqJBRkPL38A5MPwmfanDx98sWen6Kgu
*RIPPLE-rPYpuvDH7sXBDF2hEYC1E7Ko2sUEKqYetG
*AURORACOIN-ASZfre39f9Po8ndukHznRzo2y18MF2tift
*FLAP-FFUZk1m7gohkbNCK42YjdZA44FuJ5W3tDe
*KLONDIKE-L6zvYLLeVjwFgWN7cpJb3EMfwjJJXenx1J
*ULTRA-UjkkNHz3X9VrVw1t3z6gA74nhg31ZBKHip
*EARTH-epYihNy9sNmLBHo8HUaSKoVsrgaY2c9LvQ
*DARK-XhgrwWsfE3pGcy6sBqcMTSwvegnqQQGjMF
*LEAF-fHxCcHMzRFjrythxRHhZmM2Xz2E4Q7PtV6
*MINT-MXQcJJCmkFTByLuUYqgatVKBuH3FPNmbcn
*BLACK-B4s9FErujyGYrp4VuR5u94vVBwytoTL9XS

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:32:41 PM

BTC  General wallet analysis  BTC

Noticing there are a few more 1 mil + holders of blackcoin

There was only around 6 now there is 10. Some decent players have been accumulating.

top 20 consists of only those with more than 500k

top 50 is 200k+

1 BTC will no longer get you into the top 100.

Overall 31,491,74.905 is owned by the top 100 which is decreasing from yesterday. (it was around 34 million)

Which typically means that distribution is increasing.

colinfx

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

There is no point miners mining at BC Multipool if they are going to sell their BC for BTC. They may as well just mine at Wafflepool or Multipool.us! I am certain that all miners at BC Multipool are mining there SOLELY to increase their own BlackCoin holding. Certain of it!
colinfx

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

BTC  General wallet analysis  BTC

Noticing there are a few more 1 mil + holders of blackcoin

There was only around 6 now there is 10. Some decent players have been accumulating.

top 20 consists of only those with more than 500k

top 50 is 200k+

1 BTC will no longer get you into the top 100.

Overall 31,491,74.905 is owned by the top 100 which is decreasing from yesterday. (it was around 34 million)

Which typically means that distribution is increasing.

Excellent insight!! The distribution of BlackCoin is another fundamental asset that is getting better daily. Thank you for sharing!
jacek1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:46:05 PM

tragedy on themselves ASK seller to bid no buyers, the rate drops as so on will
from 1088 to 1200 BC much exposed for sale are not to pierce the wall
colinfx

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable

Thanks again to all those who are helping these kids who don't have the opportunity to have books like we do, and the Penguin Foundation!

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-200,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-0.00

"Hey everyone!

So for those of you who know me either from Reddit or Bitcointalk, I am the guy who has a glass etching business with my girl that started doing glass etched Bitcoin Glasses and have been an active member in the crypto currency world.

Today, I want to inform you that with being a big part in the Penguincoin community, our community has setup with two charitable organizations for whom we are going to work directly with on helping their cause.

In doing so, I personally have promised to the community that ANY SALE made with our glass etching at https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull, we will PERSONALLY DONATE 25% off the sale to our donation wallet, which will get divided between the two charitites.  By tomorrow we will post an article that http://cryptoarticles.com

Our first charity we have been in communication with is Penguin Books and the Pearson Foundation.  

*Of Mice & Men
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Odyssey
*Hamlet
*Moby Dick

They're charity is http://wegivebooks.org.  We give books donates books to children less fortunate and tries to inspire caregivers and educators the chance to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.

For every $5 dollars donated, they will send two more bookbooks to their charity partners.

The other organization we have communicated with and are making promises to is **The Penguin Foundation**

The Penguin Foundation was established to protect and preserve one of Australia's most important natural assets - the little penguin.

The Penguin Foundation aims to provide a dedicated source of funding to support little penguin conservation projects on Phillip Island. These include little penguin rescue and rehabilitation in the event of a man-made disaster; building new little penguin nesting areas; monitoring little penguin health and behaviour; protecting the little penguins' natural environment; and contributing funding to the vital Phillip Island Nature Parks Wildlife Clinic on Phillip Island. Since its establishment in 2006, the Penguin Foundation has raised over $1.5 million.

Our Goal for the penguin foundation is to be a sponsor, but we will have an adopted penguin as well.  And with the current news articles about the Penguin Foundations need, such as http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Knit-a-penguin-sweater-to-help-them-survive-an-5293898.php We felt the need to reach out directly to them.

Any and all donations are beneficial to our cause and the meaning of what Penguincoin is trying to achieve, and what a positive outlook the crypto-currency world will achieve from this and it's ability to do more positive for the world then negative.

Thank you for any help, and please spread the word.  I will gladly update everyone on here, as well as on bitcointalk about the updates and donations we have been receiving, as well as the updates on our penguins and books that have been donated.

Sincerely,

Rich Ferry

Donations are accepted in any of these forms so far.  We will gladly give other currencies the option to donate on request.

Sounds great! I've donated 1234.5678 BC to the cause Cheesy
colinfx

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:56:58 PM

First I would have to ask - do you have a mining rig?

If you are thinking of building a mining rig I will warn this is quite a project! But if you are up for it, the guide by CryptoBadger will be a good place to start:

http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/04/build-a-litecoin-mining-rig-hardware/

Good luck!
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-200,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-0.00

"Hey everyone!

*Of Mice & Men
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Odyssey
*Hamlet
*Moby Dick

Sincerely,

Rich Ferry

Sounds great! I've donated 1234.5678 BC to the cause Cheesy

Thanks, please keep up to date with the donation boxes here!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable/

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-200,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-1234.5678

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: