Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
jomama22

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:51:56 PM

so all the thoughts and comment's about BC actually having a good chance in the markets was shit? starting to look like the crypto communities are just a bunch of fu*k tards that are full of thier own piss and wind, mine the coin make a small profit then run the coin into the ground. i hope your all wrong and you all miss out with any coin you decide to knock just because the coin takes a dive in value for awhile. BC is still new like many coins.

That seems to be pattern here. early mining, pump, dump, next shitcoin.  

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Apply the same methodology to BTC and LTC, then talk about how you missed the boat BIG time and cry about it.  History repeats it self, as usual.

yes 2 / 300+, clearly great odds there.

And to others, please keep holding. It is clear, that would truly be the best thing for you to do. Hold it all the way back to 500 sat. You know what? why dont you guys just start buying tons of it?! Just buy it all the way back to 2000. That will definitely prove me wrong. I mean you guys have so much confidence that merely buying to 2000 would be the smartest decision  right? Not only do you get cheap coins, but you raise the price! Win Win!

This coin is 5 days old, it's on 6 or more exchanges, it's raped by multipools. What the fuck is this, you now expect to get rich on day 2 of a new coin? GTFO plz, no one needs your "advice" when it's clearly FUD attempt.

i got rich yesterday selling @ 3099. So your comment is lost on me. Like i said, if you have so much confidence, why dont YOU buy more? That way, the "FUD" I am spreading only benefits you.
nunya_coin

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:52:24 PM

not a aingle pos overnight  Huh   Embarrassed

My wallet is exactly like yours. I think the PoS generation only begins if you leave ALL balances UNTOUCHED for a minimum of 8 hours. If you transfer ANY coins in and out of the wallet, it resets the PoS 8 hour minimum count. I have been mining BC from day and have yet to receive any stake because I have been continuing to transfer coins in from mining. Even after the balance has remained untouched for at least 8 hours, the PoS generation is random and does not start right away.

Don't worry about transactions, my little stake showed up less than an hour after getting an autopayout from mining.

Also, I compiled a fresh copy of the wallet on a 2nd pc this moning and noticed theres now an icon that indicates if you are stake mining or not.  Little green arrow next to the network bars icon.  when I mouse over it says "Staking. Your weight is 0" (since there are no coins in this wallet.)

really mine says nothing like that...

I just grabbed the source off github maybe 45min ago.  getinfo returns this for version:
"version" : "v1.0.1-10-g9e563a0-dirty",

also, you can double check the debug.log for the StakeMinter output,

Code:
grep StakeMinter ./*
./debug.log:ThreadStakeMinter started
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Okay I got the first donations in, totalling 4515 BC. I'll set the first Bounty's:

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

Chinese translation - 200 BC
Russian translation - 200 BC
Spanish translation - 200 BC
French translation - 200 BC
Dutch translation - 200 BC
Polish translation - 200 BC

Community Services:

Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 1000 BC
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 400 BC
Professional grade YouTube video - 400 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post. Allthough i love the community suggestions I will not change the logo if the dev does not approve it first!

Games:

First Dice site - XXXX BC
First Gambling Site - XXXX BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - XXXX BC
Second Merchant - XXXX BC

Concluding:

The XXXX will be filled in when more donations arrive to our Bounty drive.

Bounty's set: 4500 BC
Left: 15 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's get this ball rolling people!

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

iam wondering if i shoudl sell 10.3mill of PND i hold and trade it for BC.....

I've been pondering selling a few k DOPE or maybe one AUR....

i need to make some form of decent profit, otherwise the missus is gonna pull the plug on it all due to power costs here in australia....
heisenspot

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:53:46 PM

so all the thoughts and comment's about BC actually having a good chance in the markets was shit? starting to look like the crypto communities are just a bunch of fu*k tards that are full of thier own piss and wind, mine the coin make a small profit then run the coin into the ground. i hope your all wrong and you all miss out with any coin you decide to knock just because the coin takes a dive in value for awhile. BC is still new like many coins.

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Apply the same methodology to BTC and LTC, then talk about how you missed the boat BIG time and cry about it.  History repeats it self, as usual.

And to others, please keep holding. It is clear, that would truly be the best thing for you to do. Hold it all the way back to 500 sat. You know what? why dont you guys just start buying tons of it?! Just buy it all the way back to 2000. That will definitely prove me wrong. I mean you guys have so much confidence that merely buying to 2000 would be the smartest decision  right? Not only do you get cheap coins, but you raise the price! Win Win!

This coin is 5 days old, it's on 6 or more exchanges, it's raped by multipools. What the fuck is this, you now expect to get rich on day 2 of a new coin? GTFO plz, no one needs your "advice" when it's clearly FUD attempt.

i got rich yesterday selling @ 3099. So your comment is lost on me. Like i said, if you have so much confidence, why dont YOU buy more? That way, the "FUD" I am spreading only benefits you.

seriously, these cheerleaders dont want to put their money where their mouths are.  if you think it will be going to be very profitable long term, why aren't you buying at these cheap 1500-1600 shitoshi price???  Shocked
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:53:56 PM

That poster is not worth your time. They have sold their BC and now hope it doesn't go up so they can think they are hotshots who know the future...

Nothing goes straight up. There is ALWAYS going to be profit taking.

Right now, it's BTFD time, imo.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:55:17 PM

Hah, was weirded out for a minute when I saw my wallet balance drop by ~1700 overnight by magic (no transactions, yet 2 or 3 PoS). Then realized the Stake balance is now higher and that's where it's going.

Interesting. So far 3 total PoS on my measely 20k, but I'll take it Smiley

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:55:26 PM

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'm afraid you will always destined for pennies. The large gains will always be made by others. Good luck Smiley
incepted

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:55:40 PM

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

There are different degrees of "rich", 3099 could be rich for you but for others who understand the long-term potential would deem that to be a loss of opportunity.  Congrats on your 3099, but for me at least I think that equates to nothing considering the long term advantages.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:56:06 PM

I think the doubters should sell immediately and find a new coin.  Since its performing so badly, why would you spend the time to bother posting about it?

i already did @ 3099 on mintpal yesterday. Dont think you will be able to sell over 1600 soon...Take it to the grave if you like, but this is NOT mint nor anywhere near the professionalism. Talking about mint, that dead cat bounce did it no good, now headed under 30.
Can't let your emotions cloud your judgement, I'm not looking to sell even at 3500.  Even if this coin tanks to 1000 we will still be at a gain due to the staking power, overtime it will be profitable.  The current market is dampened due to the Gox issue, im quite positive that the rebound would bring this coin up in folds.
I agree the dump seems to be generalized. Even with BC 1660 - MINT 30 the price ratio is 55:1, which is lower than the peak at 63:1 yesterday but higher than the 45:1 from the day before. The BC price is also being artificially suppressed by those mining BC and dumping it to buy MINT, since that is a much more profitable way to accumulate MINT than mining.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:56:14 PM

My wallet is exactly like yours. I think the PoS generation only begins if you leave ALL balances UNTOUCHED for a minimum of 8 hours. If you transfer ANY coins in and out of the wallet, it resets the PoS 8 hour minimum count. I have been mining BC from day and have yet to receive any stake because I have been continuing to transfer coins in from mining. Even after the balance has remained untouched for at least 8 hours, the PoS generation is random and does not start right away.

Don't worry about transactions, my little stake showed up less than an hour after getting an autopayout from mining.

Also, I compiled a fresh copy of the wallet on a 2nd pc this moning and noticed theres now an icon that indicates if you are stake mining or not.  Little green arrow next to the network bars icon.  when I mouse over it says "Staking. Your weight is 0" (since there are no coins in this wallet.)

I just grabbed the source off github maybe 45min ago.  getinfo returns this for version:

Code:
grep StakeMinter ./*

got a link to the github one?
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:57:44 PM

4300 more blocks and then miners and multipools won't be able to dump any more.  The price will stabilize and with only 1% annual inflation there won't be many new coins to dilute that value.  No one really knows where it will stabilize though, so you can believe all the new members here with the "expert" opinions and speculations of 1000 satoshi or 5000 satoshi if you are foolish.  

This is a solid coin with a fair release.  Compare it to other POS only coins with billions of coins.  Compare it to other POS coins, several long term coins are nearing the end of POW and going to POS only.  Do your research and then figure out what your plan is.  If you're dumping thats great for me.  If you're holding, be prepared for the dumps that are coming.  The coin gained a lot of interest at first because it was, actually still is very profitable to mine, but only time will tell if it becomes viable after mining is done.  Remember this coin is barely even 5 days old, lots of time to let this play out, but you won't be able to mine it after a few more days.  
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:59:22 PM

That poster is not worth your time. They have sold their BC and now hope it doesn't go up so they can think they are hotshots who know the future...

Nothing goes straight up. There is ALWAYS going to be profit taking.

Right now, it's BTFD time, imo.

lol ok, it could hit 10,000 sat for all i care, prove me wrong, i have said it over and over. Buy it all up at these cheap prices if you are so confident! I sold @ twice the price it is at now, so for the time being, i am at least correct while you are praying.
nunya_coin

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

Code:
grep StakeMinter ./*

https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin

if you compiled with a 'git clone' to start for your current wallet you can just cd to the same directory, do

Code:
git stash
git pull
qmake
make

It'll remember the repo to use :-)  I always make a backup of the wallet while it's recompiling just in case it decides to overwite the original one.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:04:00 PM

Code:
grep StakeMinter ./*

https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin

if you compiled with a 'git clone' to start for your current wallet you can just cd to the same directory, do

Code:
git stash
git pull
qmake
make

It'll remember the repo to use :-)  I always make a backup of the wallet while it's recompiling just in case it decides to overwite the original one.

i dont actually know how to complile a wallet :-/
nunya_coin

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:06:36 PM

if you are on windows and concerned it's not 'staking' open up the debug.log and search for "stakeminting".  the file should be in the same folder as the wallet.dat and as long as you see that "ThreadStakeMinter started" line in the log you should be good I think.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:07:54 PM

More donations in, total now 5515.
First Bounty has been payed!

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

French translation - 200 BC - Aknoth

Community Services:

Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 400 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post. Allthough i love the community suggestions I will not change the logo if the dev does not approve it first!

Games:

Merchants:

First Merchant - XXXX BC

Concluding:

Bounty's paid: 200 BC
Left: 1014.99 BC

Donations can go here:

[/quote]

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:08:13 PM

This downward price manipulation is probably Cryptsy trying to buy up a bunch of cheap coins before they add it to their exchange.  Grin

Nice prices!

Buy! Buy! Buy!  Wink
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

if you are on windows and concerned it's not 'staking' open up the debug.log and search for "stakeminting".  the file should be in the same folder as the wallet.dat and as long as you see that "ThreadStakeMinter started" line in the log you should be good I think.

ah yes i see it there. not to mention while iam searching for that, it finally decides to do its first stake..... only took 24 hours to happen lol....
oldmarsh

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

More donations in, total now 5515.
First Bounty has been payed!

Translations:

French translation - 200 BC - Aknoth

Community Services:

Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

Games:

Merchants:

First Merchant - XXXX BC

Concluding:

Bounty's paid: 200 BC
Left: 1014.99 BC

Donations can go here:

[/quote]

We've had some very nice graphics posted here by several users. I'm looking forward to the design y'all come up with! I know there was also a nice mockup of a new website layout posted by someone, I think it looked great though maybe the banner could be changed. I'll try and find the post.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: