Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:29:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:49:54 AM

Im also busy making a website + games/gamble-game Smiley will hopefully release tommorow

Exciting!

Just an idea, how about a bounty for a BlackCoin paper wallet service? I don't know how to make one but I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to edit to generate BlackCoin addresses/keys. I'd be willing to pitch in for a domain for it if someone made it.
theneos

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:54:18 AM

Im also busy making a website + games/gamble-game Smiley will hopefully release tommorow

Exciting!

Just an idea, how about a bounty for a BlackCoin paper wallet service? I don't know how to make one but I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to edit to generate BlackCoin addresses/keys. I'd be willing to pitch in for a domain for it if someone made it.

we already have a main domain right? blackcoin.co

why not just put the paper wallet generation there and maybe what you'll pitch can go to the hosting or bounty Tongue

a paper wallet seems a great idea.
Stanr010

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:58:20 AM

I have found an email address for the editor for btc38, we just need to write an article about BC in chinese now haha.

Are you serious  ? Wow.

If i look at top 100 guys are realy buying BC nice top whales +200 000 today.
high volume no price drop you need know that something will be going on. ^^ Soon.

Holy crap the top largest whales got a lot bigger...

I can't imagine they're multipools still hanging onto the coins. They've got to be individual owners. It totally dwarfs my 100k coins...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:07:28 AM

link?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

However I still think btc38 is an important target as well. Where are our Chinese friends? :p

A more important step is a proper marketplace for Blackcoin, or some alternative use. Anyone heard of some charitable group which accepts cryptocurrency as a donation? We can try chipping in something to contribute to charities

Hi, I am your Chinese friend, I also think btc38 is better than bter.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:27:13 AM

xD were all willing to donate get it on there brother Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:42:21 AM

I have found an email address for the editor for btc38, we just need to write an article about BC in chinese now haha.

Are you serious  ? Wow.

high volume no price drop you need know that something will be going on. ^^ Soon.

I can't imagine they're multipools still hanging onto the coins. They've got to be individual owners. It totally dwarfs my 100k coins...

Sure, if they added it to the main site I could donate some.
However I still think btc38 is an important target as well. Where are our Chinese friends? :p

A more important step is a proper marketplace for Blackcoin, or some alternative use. Anyone heard of some charitable group which accepts cryptocurrency as a donation? We can try chipping in something to contribute to charities

Hi, I am your Chinese friend, I also think btc38 is better than bter.

That's great. Though they seem to have picked some strange coins to add... Maybe if you can emphasize the fact that we are the first coin to finish PoW and move onto pure PoS maybe that will make us seem more unique in their eyes? Let us know how it goes.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:00:50 AM

Are you serious  ? Wow.

top 2 or 3 are probably the exchanges

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:34:21 AM

now were seeing a price drop again Sad need to get this on bter and btc38 rate away!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Stanr010

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

now were seeing a price drop again Sad need to get this on bter and btc38 rate away!

Getting more exposure on this coin would be a good thing. We just don't have any volume on this coin right now that mining has stopped.
fox19891989

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:49:57 AM

Is there anyone already submitted a ticket to cryptsy, ask it to list BC?
flinchy

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:50:44 AM

Guys, don't simply submit a coin consideration. Explain that it's the first coin to seamlessly transit from PoW to PoS and that it has a very strong community behind it. Be creative!

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

seamless?

there was supposed to be 10k blocks of PoW.. there was MAYBE 7.5k.

That's actually false. If you read the OP it says under the Proof of Work heading that Max height is 10,000 blocks and after that the network will not accept PoW. PoS kicked in at block 5,000 so it worked exactly as it was supposed to.

it was also stated what the actual final amount generated was supposed to be, which obviously wasn't hit.

Ummm, no it wasn't. Some people guessed it would be 100,000 but the dev never said that in the OP. What was said was that there would be 10,000 coins per block and after block 10,000 the network would not accept PoW blocks. It also said that PoS blocks would begin to be generated at block 5,000, meaning that half the blocks from 5,000 - 10,000 would be PoS blocks and not PoW blocks. So you can easily figure out there would be a total of ~7,500 PoW blocks.

i swear the devs stated it

and if they didn't, just another reason why this coin is a bit shit (for clarity, i have almost 50k BC..)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:30:17 AM

what we need is a retail site so we can buy more mining hardware to dump other coins and buy blackcoins, first retailer in here will be able to control the price quite easilly as it has a tiny market cap atm and only 1% inflation.... if no one has done it by next weekend i will look into how hard it is to become a retailer.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:23:43 AM

This is ridiculous, this coin should be worth 2-3 x current prices!
pinoyminer1977

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:24:45 AM

This is ridiculous, this coin should be worth 2-3 x current prices!

I was also expecting the same
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:24:49 AM

need's to get on some more exchanges...etc and really need's to get on btc38

we need marketers and merchant's Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
incepted

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:32:25 AM

I believe we need more adoption of this coin and the staking needs additional clarification as it seems that many people are left confused about how the wallet mining occurs.  If the coins staking regenerates at a faster rate then people would be more inclined to spend.  I have a hunch that a vast majority of people are currently holding the coin uncertain about the real returns of the stake.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:41:49 AM

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new add request here, and especially if you are active trader, not forget to mention your username. Did it today myself, oh and by the way, why there is no request at cryptsy? I've submitted a ticket, but seems that it did not go public. Looks like I did something wrong)
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:52:40 AM

i sent in a request for bter Smiley now we just need everyone else to do the same

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
fox19891989

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:55:43 AM

i sent in a request for bter Smiley now we just need everyone else to do the same

I sent, too
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: