Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509607 times)
neilh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:42:33 AM

Top 1000 hold about 65 million total down around 3.5 million >> means distribution is increasing Smiley

that's the biggest plus I have come across. There are tons of new wallet holders that hold less then 100k right now.

Thanks MuffinMaster was waiting for your stats update after today!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:43:15 AM

NEW EXCHANGE:
http://www.Bittrex.com!

GET 1 BC if you create a Wallet this weekend!
GET 0.5 BC for every trade from 5PST onwards ( 01:00 GMT / 02:00 CET )

CHOO CHOO!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:48:43 AM

Top 1000 hold about 65 million total down around 3.5 million >> means distribution is increasing Smiley

that's the biggest plus I have come across. There are tons of new wallet holders that hold less then 100k right now.

Thanks MuffinMaster was waiting for your stats update after today!  Wink

Glad I can help Smiley

If you miss something in this thread you can always follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/BTCGlass

daniel2323

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:02:08 AM

good evening everyone,

Just wanted to write this message as i'm slowly getting sick of people showing up on the forums (like this) to ONLY share their negative energy with all their live failures.
dump, pump, coin dead wtf is that?Huh why this coin is dead? i have been mining, i have been buying BC and even when the market cap was 300k i hold to it as i truly believe in this coin. Now we are at 3000 sat and people are complaining? WTF? most of us are far ahead of what we had. Since yesterday we have 1000 sat more and here I hear comments that coin is dead . lol please if you have to write then do it on some crap coin forum. There is something special about BC and community and the effort people have given is just amazing. I had a thought today that maybe it would be better for the coin to go very slowly up but rather with the team that was supporting this coin last couple of days (no mention those who are here from the beginning). I'm normally not writing lot but have read all those 366+ pages, every single post.
Since BC went to almost 5k today people are panicking, there is huge chaos and the value of some comments is very low. To those who do not see the future of BC please kindly leave and do not share your thoughts. I don't care about mint, i don't care about takei or other altcoins which you wish to "pump & dump". Those comments are just pointless and are creating unnecessary scarness and panic around others.

Just hold on. It is not a huge weekly profit that your are looking for but rather long term investment! Stay on the ship and we will set sail one day to a nice beach with nice chicks and drinks. Stay positive.

Wishing you pleasant evening.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:05:07 AM

good evening everyone,

Just wanted to write this message as i'm slowly getting sick of people showing up on the forums (like this) to ONLY share their negative energy with all their live failures.
dump, pump, coin dead wtf is that?Huh why this coin is dead? i have been mining, i have been buying BC and even when the market cap was 300k i hold to it as i truly believe in this coin. Now we are at 3000 sat and people are complaining? WTF? most of us are far ahead of what we had. Since yesterday we have 1000 sat more and here I hear comments that coin is dead . lol please if you have to write then do it on some crap coin forum. There is something special about BC and community and the effort people have given is just amazing. I had a thought today that maybe it would be better for the coin to go very slowly up but rather with the team that was supporting this coin last couple of days (no mention those who are here from the beginning). I'm normally not writing lot but have read all those 366+ pages, every single post.
Since BC went to almost 5k today people are panicking, there is huge chaos and the value of some comments is very low. To those who do not see the future of BC please kindly leave and do not share your thoughts. I don't care about mint, i don't care about takei or other altcoins which you wish to "pump & dump". Those comments are just pointless and are creating unnecessary scarness and panic around others.

Just hold on. It is not a huge weekly profit that your are looking for but rather long term investment! Stay on the ship and we will set sail one day to a nice beach with nice chicks and drinks. Stay positive.

im not sure what you said, but i approve of this message!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

good evening everyone,

It's good to hear from some of our more quiet Blackcoin fans. Thanks for commenting Daniel! Way to silence the trolls.

im not sure what you said, but i approve of this message!

I understood just fine  Tongue
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:12:58 AM

good evening everyone,

+1

Anyone who is not happy with 50% return in a single day has got a screw loose. That's ignoring the 500% gain over the last 4 days!

These people don't understand price action. Just hit 'ignore' Smiley
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:13:04 AM

Something that's been on my mind a lot lately for which Blackcoin seems like a perfect fit, is the idea of dovetailing into the music industry. I have been putting some feelers out there through friends in the business and there seems to be interest, and a brewing awareness. It therefore did not surprise me completely to see this article just a few moments ago: http://www.coindesk.com/coins-for-bands-disrupt-music-industry/

The coin referred to in this article sounds like complete crap, but I take it as a good sign and confirmation of my basic premise that these two worlds are coming together. It makes total sense, the demographics are perfect. I'll do my bit with the contacts I have, but if anyone can make some moves getting Blackcoin on the map with the music industry - man, can you imagine the progress we'd make?

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:16:27 AM

Is there an ETA on when other algos will be added to the multipool? I feel that piece of news will really cause this coin to explode.
ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:19:14 AM

Also, for the naysayers: This coin rose in price too fast. It was due for a correction. The market has stabilized and is building buy support are 3.3k satoshi. I expect plenty of volatility of this coin coming for the next couple of days, but I have a large stake that I'm holding onto long-term.
coine_smithe

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

Also, for the naysayers: This coin rose in price too fast. It was due for a correction. The market has stabilized and is building buy support are 3.3k satoshi. I expect plenty of volatility of this coin coming for the next couple of days, but I have a large stake that I'm holding onto long-term.

Ya I think the rise to 3300K was sustainable, the 5K we saw earlier was pump and dumpers playing with our beautiful coin unfortunately. They will be back to play again with the gains of our hardwork, I'm sure.
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:22:02 AM

good evening everyone,

Nice words, a lot of interesting thouhts in your letter...
See you at the bar... at the BC bar...
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:29:55 AM

is this new code or is it a fork? if its a fork what is it a fork of? does it use coinage or something more like nxt for pos?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:36:20 AM

Ya I think the rise to 3300K was sustainable, the 5K we saw earlier was pump and dumpers playing with our beautiful coin unfortunately. They will be back to play again with the gains of our hardwork, I'm sure.

It wasn't an organized pump. It was just some people getting a bit greedy and thinking it was going to hit the roof. Human nature.

the market was a little overheated and it dropped back to support accordingly.

this new high and the drop and rebound should solidify that this coin is going places.

1) massive volume
2) all volume over 2500, with a majority over 3500
3) tons of interest was generated
4) broke new records for volume and market cap
5) price stabilized above the breakout level of 3000 >> momentum to the upside is confirmed.
6) on break of 5k, there will be enough buying to push to 6000 or even 7000 on the next leg

cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

Something that's been on my mind a lot lately for which Blackcoin seems like a perfect fit, is the idea of dovetailing into the music industry. I have been putting some feelers out there through friends in the business and there seems to be interest, and a brewing awareness. It therefore did not surprise me completely to see this article just a few moments ago: http://www.coindesk.com/coins-for-bands-disrupt-music-industry/

The coin referred to in this article sounds like complete crap, but I take it as a good sign and confirmation of my basic premise that these two worlds are coming together. It makes total sense, the demographics are perfect. I'll do my bit with the contacts I have, but if anyone can make some moves getting Blackcoin on the map with the music industry - man, can you imagine the progress we'd make?

What has to wake up will wake up, but the music industry still needs to sleep a bit...
If they wake up, u can give them a ticket to the BC party...but they will not have any coin...most of them...

coine_smithe

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:44:18 AM

It wasn't an organized pump. It was just some people getting a bit greedy and thinking it was going to hit the roof. Human nature.

the market was a little overheated and it dropped back to support accordingly.

this new high and the drop and rebound should solidify that this coin is going places.

1) massive volume
2) all volume over 2500, with a majority over 3500
3) tons of interest was generated
4) broke new records for volume and market cap
5) price stabilized above the breakout level of 3000 >> momentum to the upside is confirmed.
6) on break of 5k, there will be enough buying to push to 6000 or even 7000 on the next leg

You make good points. I didn't really mean to imply that it was a organized pump. I just think there were sharks swimming in the tank with all of our volume.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:44:25 AM

is this new code or is it a fork? if its a fork what is it a fork of? does it use coinage or something more like nxt for pos?
try find Dev r4t posts his story about dealing with POS problems solutions are to smart form me.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

It's amazing that the 24 hour volume is more than 50% of the total market cap value.
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

It's amazing that the 24 hour volume is more than 50% of the total market cap value.

This. Add to this that 3-5 btc would bump the price up to 5000+ sat right now. Tomorrow will be another interesting day, people that sold are going to cry... Or buy back in lol

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:06:24 AM

Is it buying time yet? I cashed out at a decent price because I saw the correction coming. No good pump can last forever.

Also the guy that commented he could crash the market to 1500 if he wanted to, that shook me a bit  Shocked And then the sell walls kept getting taller and taller. Damn whales made it impossible to break 5k.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: