Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:23:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
SuperKing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:54:09 AM

BlackCoin is the most stable coins that I've seen.
Regardless of the ups and downs in other coins, BC is always the way forward.
 Smiley Smiley

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T4RUpqFJdQ627N4HJSXxUqDn4qCveZ4Qs5
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:56:11 AM

Ok. We added a few test markets. We paired BC with the highest volume coins on our site right right now: SLR, KAR, NUT, DOT, METH, and STL. (And BC is paired with BTC, LTC and DOGE on those markets)

We'll see what happens. We'd add more but we have no/low volume on the other coins. If you see a value in it (lots of it is mined and traded for BC) send a support ticket and let me know. (On the site - not a PM here)

We also added a feature for all non-BTC pairings. If there is a Coin to BTC and a BTC to pairing_coin trade, it shows you the value. So, for example, last I looked a KAR sold for .000066 BTC, and a BC sold for .00009 BTC, so it tells you 1 KAR is worth 7.33 BC. 1 * .000066 / .00009 = 7.33.

Its just a guideline. But it helps knowing what a BC is worth in relation to other coins based on BTC trades.

Have fun. Don't break my site Wink

Cheers mate, nice work Smiley I'm not much of a trader so you won't probably see a lot of me, but i hope some of the more pro's will use your services. Anyone supporting BC at it's early stages, deserves to make some money on it on the way Smiley

Thanks allcrypt for all your help. I'll probably be supporting it in the future.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:57:25 AM

Yes! Please Do.

You would be my hero if you were to then add a auto-sell feature allowing me to direct the coins received from payments made via coinpayments over to be traded for BC without me having to do so manually.

Please-o-Please make that happen  Grin Grin Grin

FYI: AllCrypt HAS autosell - go to the balances page, and use the up/down arrows next to "deposit address" - you can scroll through the market pairs and generate addresses that autosell when deposited to.

So you scroll through to the BC autosell addresses - generate one - and if you deposit CrapCoin to that address - it autosells for BC.

If there are no buy orders the funds deposit to your account.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 07:00:42 AM

That 'superbuy' sounds like a great idea lol. Think about it..

Anyone who hears about is, will want a piece of it. You could start taking a percentage off of the daily payouts and use that to do a superbuy (unannounced) every once a month.

Everyone in the coin before the superbuy will not want to sell. The coin can grow naturally untill the point of the superbuy. Price will spike, some will sell, but price will stay at a higher level, because if the superbuy has the desired effect, smart people would want to be in for the next one aswell.

If it doesn't have the desired effect (i.e. new hights), you still have had the hype around it and bought some time for marketingmachine 'IconicExpert' and other members of the community to come up with some new cool ideas.

I'd like to hear thoughts from miners aswell as the owners from multipool. Maybe i'm missing something.

Forget the superbuy. Why not just buy when the volume is low? That way BC will always be alive. Take the average volume in the last 30 days and if it ever drops below the average buy! We're known for our transaction volume so I always to keep that within the top 10. No super pumps but we'll keep the coin stable.

This is harder to manipulate too. You'll never be buying very much so no one will get the jump on you. Since they're always buying no one can anticipate it.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:07:26 AM

Anyone who hears about is, will want a piece of it. You could start taking a percentage off of the daily payouts and use that to do a superbuy (unannounced) every once a month.

Everyone in the coin before the superbuy will not want to sell. The coin can grow naturally untill the point of the superbuy. Price will spike, some will sell, but price will stay at a higher level, because if the superbuy has the desired effect, smart people would want to be in for the next one aswell.

If it doesn't have the desired effect (i.e. new hights), you still have had the hype around it and bought some time for marketingmachine 'IconicExpert' and other members of the community to come up with some new cool ideas.

I'd like to hear thoughts from miners aswell as the owners from multipool. Maybe i'm missing something.

Forget the superbuy. Why not just buy when the volume is low? That way BC will always be alive. Take the average volume in the last 30 days and if it ever drops below the average buy! We're known for our transaction volume so I always to keep that within the top 10. No super pumps but we'll keep the coin stable.

Much better idea. Make it so that people don't see any drop-offs in trading volume and therefore don't panic sell thinking its dried up. I'll take stability and say a 10-20% increase per week over a dead coin that receives a mega pump once a month before crashing and burning once more.
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:28:03 AM

Much better idea. Make it so that people don't see any drop-offs in trading volume and therefore don't panic sell thinking its dried up. I'll take stability and say a 10-20% increase per week over a dead coin that receives a mega pump once a month before crashing and burning once more.

All right, stability over hype on the market. I agree to a certain extend- hypes sell and we do need a strong, appealing to the masses selling point; we do need to find more ways to bring in new folks.

It might be so that miners wouldn't understand why they have to wait on their payouts. How'd you explain this technique to someone that just wants to make a buck, unaware of underlaying thoughts?
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 07:44:09 AM

It might be so that miners wouldn't understand why they have to wait on their payouts. How'd you explain this technique to someone that just wants to make a buck, unaware of underlaying thoughts?

You do realise that it isn't "miners" who contribute 1GHs to BC pool, its Multipool.us and the like.

Why is hashing gone from 1.5Gh to 1Ghs? Because the price fell when payouts happened and regular joe's are realising they are being ripped off.

So lets push BC to 10k so I can sell the remaining 15k I have. I'll be happy to take part in scams for personal gain, but not helping scammers .. scam me.

Also, to psh BCpool to 2Ghs, would take a 15k price point and to push to 8GHs? Most likely would need 100k price

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
hamm3r

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:48:13 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 08:00:31 AM by hamm3r

bollocks

If you think you're beeing scammed, you've got no place in here. Best is to sell your stack and find some other coin Smiley

You can sell some to me as we speak, btw; i've got a buy order at 7713 Wink

EDIT:
I still mine, i've still got 2 7970's spinning along, however i sold the vast majority of my hardware when multipools went under 0.008 BTC/Mh, i pay 21eurocents for 1 kw. Mining is in no way profitable for me at the moment. But i do it for the greater good. I'm betting there is more than me seeing it that way and only a hand full of narcicist, greedy lads like you that try manipulate believers into the crap you're selling.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:54:57 AM

You do realise that it isn't "miners" who contribute 1GHs to BC pool, its Multipool.us and the like.

Why is hashing gone from 1.5Gh to 1Ghs? Because the price fell when payouts happened and regular joe's are realising they are being ripped off.

So lets push BC to 10k so I can sell the remaining 15k I have. I'll be happy to take part in scams for personal gain, but not helping scammers .. scam me.

Also, to psh BCpool to 2Ghs, would take a 15k price point and to push to 8GHs? Most likely would need 100k price

To call other's hard work a scam whilst you sit on your ass complaining is the biggest offence. I second the motion - go away and leave your BC with people who deserve them.
And admitting you take part in scams for personal gain... again, not welcome here.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 07:59:39 AM

bollocks

If you think you're beeing scammed, you've got no place in here. Best is to sell your stack and find some other coin Smiley

I don't think I'm being scammed. I know us miners were. Kinda helps being an accountant .. figures come easy. And having 20Mhs to play with makes calculations that much easier.

But don't let me stop you, please push BC to 10k, I'm down to 1/3 now holding, time to cash in. No chance of me mining BC pool, but I will buy on next dumping round. Which looking at the reducing hash rate is about a day or two away.

LTC: My trades Smiley
BUY 0.00206000
SELL 0.00380000

hamm3r

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:03:12 AM

bollocks

I don't think I'm being scammed. I know us miners were. Kinda helps being an accountant .. figures come easy. And having 20Mhs to play with makes calculations that much easier.

But don't let me stop you, please push BC to 10k, I'm down to 1/3 now holding, time to cash in. No chance of me mining BC pool, but I will buy on next dumping round. Which looking at the reducing hash rate is about a day or two away.

EDIT IN MY PREVIOUS POST:
I still mine, i've still got 2 7970's spinning along, however i sold the vast majority of my hardware when multipools went under 0.008 BTC/Mh, i pay 21eurocents for 1 kw. Mining is in no way profitable for me at the moment. But i do it for the greater good. I'm betting there is more than me in here seeing it that way and only a hand full of narsicist, greedy lads like you that try manipulate believers into the crap you're selling.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:06:05 AM

I still mine, i've still got 2 7970's spinning along, however i sold the vast majority of my hardware when multipools went under 0.008 BTC/Mh, i pay 21eurocents for 1 kw. Mining is in no way profitable for me at the moment. But i do it for the greater good. I'm betting there is more than me in here seeing it that way and only a hand full of narcicist, greedy lads like you that try manipulate believers into the crap you're selling.

Until yesterday I was backing and mining BC, been buying since 600 price. That was until yesterday .. then sold 25k BC, reluctant to sell last 13k at this price, but I'm not going to stop folks trading, that is pure gambling and each to their own.

But Mining? Hell no! This we have to pay for. I'd rather mine something I know how much I am due to get and buy BC then be ripped off by BCpool owners under pretence.

As I keep saying .. I mined when pool was at 500Mh .. and got paid at 1.5Ghs rate .. basically 35% of what I was due. Then price fell 15% on top.

CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:16:34 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 08:43:00 AM by CatKiwi

I still mine, i've still got 2 7970's spinning along, however i sold the vast majority of my hardware when multipools went under 0.008 BTC/Mh, i pay 21eurocents for 1 kw. Mining is in no way profitable for me at the moment. But i do it for the greater good. I'm betting there is more than me in here seeing it that way and only a hand full of narcicist, greedy lads like you that try manipulate believers into the crap you're selling.

Until yesterday I was backing and mining BC, been buying since 600 price. That was until yesterday .. then sold 25k BC, reluctant to sell last 13k at this price, but I'm not going to stop folks trading, that is pure gambling and each to their own.

But Mining? Hell no! This we have to pay for. I'd rather mine something I know how much I am due to get and buy BC then be ripped off by BCpool owners under pretence.

As I keep saying .. I mined when pool was at 500Mh .. and got paid at 1.5Ghs rate .. basically 35% of what I was due. Then price fell 15% on top.

I agree with you. Only the religiously attached will mine a coin that incurs a net loss if one were to immediately convert that coin into Bitcoin due to electricity. It really is just gambling when people mine a coin and hope like hell that it becomes profitable in the future. Problem is, we are not seeing any real demand for the coin at this point in time if you take out the impact of the multipool buying up coins and whales playing their games. Notice how these dumps are coming in faster and faster today, we will probably hit 7500 in another hour - simply because 90% of the people that buy in this market are not willing to pay the current price. Those who are paying 7700 and above are simply not able to recognize the downward trend here and are paying more than they need. We were around 4000 Satoshi last week before the pumps began again and got us on an trend upwards. Most people will probably put their money back in between 5000 and 6000 considering most pumps generally result in a slightly higher floor after the dump. Until then we will continue to go down - up to the point were the amount people are willing to buy for = the amount people are willing to sell for in equal volume.

An interesting similarity:

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:12:55 AM

price jump 100% and then drop 15% and all off the suden flod with pesimistics post Cheesy

Everyone with at least half off brain know that whales want another dump so they could fill  again  6s and then when prise return to make 70% again like 2 times allready in last 10 days

I watch yesterday how the put theer 15 BTC sale orders on 7700 to scare people to go more down and when i bought in that wall just a little sell wall scared and removed  in seconds  Grin

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
lixxy

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:15:10 AM

So, I'll ask again maybe this time someone can answer... how many hrs after starting to mine will the first BC show up in my wallet? I mined yesterday for a few hours and have about 1mil valid shares (says so on the pool dashboard) but I haven't received anything? And hearing about people getting low payouts, I obviously only wanted to mine for a bunch of hours to get a first idea of my payout rate, plus my reject shares were incredibly high (I asked 2 times about "low difficulty error" but noone bothered).
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:30:39 AM

So, I'll ask again maybe this time someone can answer... how many hrs after starting to mine will the first BC show up in my wallet? I mined yesterday for a few hours and have about 1mil valid shares (says so on the pool dashboard) but I haven't received anything? And hearing about people getting low payouts, I obviously only wanted to mine for a bunch of hours to get a first idea of my payout rate, plus my reject shares were incredibly high (I asked 2 times about "low difficulty error" but noone bothered).
I have been waiting a while now too. Dont panic though. If your miner was showing shares as being accepted and your page says shares then you'll get a payout. Not sure why the delay this time but past experience has shown we have no reason to worry or fret over a late payout, they'll fix it. Id much rather trust these guys than says fystakitten.....

just my 2bc worth
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:32:25 AM

first payout just arrived
more to come
lixxy

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:33:08 AM

Ah yeah, it just arrived. Thanks for the answer!
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:36:36 AM

Feedback on payout quality compared to expectations please?
draco71

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:40:10 AM

Feedback on payout quality compared to expectations please?

Without doing much maths, since I trust the pool guys, I received what I expected. About 25% more than yesterday.
It is in accordance with the price I think.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: