Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:04:16 AM

i smell a trap. just saying. won't say which way.. cuz gee i'd hate to "manipulate the masses"...

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:07:08 AM

Try that for once? You know your influencing the masses when posting these analyses. It may be good for you but not for the coin.
he talks what he want price to go..he buy on  7600 and then talk that price will sky rocket and that 7500 is new low...that he sell at 8100 and start spaming how everyone will dump now..because he needs to get back in.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:07:27 AM

This is the part where fools by back in thinking they have got a good deal. Let the fireworks commence ;-)

While I hate seeing folks lose .. someone has to and judging by super slow trade, looks like market jitters, or since it happened already .. twice .. prob just smart money waiting it out. I got a BTC just itching for 6000

Yep, I got out for a 5% profit today at 8100. Not buying back in before 6300 and probably lower to be honest. When you're playing with around 10 BTC you can't afford to jump back before it has well and truly hit rock bottom or at least leveled off with reasonably reliable evidence of an uptrend.
you play with btc and i with BC ..that is the differece why you have taked 5% and i 50% and more

I made 5% today. Off one trade (dont do the small trade game). Not sure what you mean however, we both play with BTC and BC unless all you do is buy BC and never sell it in which case you have made a loss today thus far.

EDIT: In response to your added information after posting. Wrong.

i finally see your patterns...

i have been observing your posts for the last few days and let me get this straight, while i can see why someone follows his own agenda and taking profits out of fools is part of the learning process for them, i most certainly dont like to be played.

We have tested a new low at 7500 - we are on the way up to new highs tonight! 12,000 by Monday.

So when you wrote few hours ago that the bottom has been retested and we are likely to go up to 12k soon, you did so to gain a little bit extra from your sells. And just e few hours later you wrote the exact opposite:

I agree with you. Only the religiously attached will mine a coin that incurs a net loss if one were to immediately convert that coin into Bitcoin due to electricity. It really is just gambling when people mine a coin and hope like hell that it becomes profitable in the future. Problem is, we are not seeing any real demand for the coin at this point in time if you take out the impact of the multipool buying up coins and whales playing their games. Notice how these dumps are coming in faster and faster today, we will probably hit 7500 in another hour - simply because 90% of the people that buy in this market are not willing to pay the current price. Those who are paying 7700 and above are simply not able to recognize the downward trend here and are paying more than they need. We were around 4000 Satoshi last week before the pumps began again and got us on an trend upwards. Most people will probably put their money back in between 5000 and 6000 considering most pumps generally result in a slightly higher floor after the dump. Until then we will continue to go down - up to the point were the amount people are willing to buy for = the amount people are willing to sell for in equal volume.

An interesting similarity:

Well It looks like the Pool and the whales have taken the foot of the peddle here - Good - I want to see how low this coin will go without any interferemce. How much is Joe Bloggs willing to pay for it unimpacted by pumps.

Try that for once? You know your influencing the masses when posting these analyses. It may be good for you but not for the coin.

Yes, I did think that a new low was reached - with the positive news from Altcrypto adding BC pairing to other alts. However, as the hours went buy dumping still occured without any real buy pressure. When this happens things change and from that I decided to change my opinion, as is my right, to that which several others here have also expressed - that we are going down to the 6000s. Don't like what someone has to say? ignore them, but there are so many others here saying what they think at the time (including those stupid enough to cast stone previously) that you will end up with a rather quiet thread Smiley

Sorry but if someone is dumb enough to act on my or anyone else's thoughts, opinions, guesses then more fool you. I do not and will not take any blame for poor decision making. If you want to have a moan I suggest directing it at the whales who pumped this thing up from its 4000 satoshi low last week.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

It would be irresponsible to put own name down and just say .. BC will be 20k and it doesn't matter what price you buy at.

But lets face it, 99.99% of folks in coins are there to make a profit, how many "great" coins are now worthless? I know I mined and sold a ton at a steep loss over last 3 months and lost 10BTC in the process. Why? I had ideals and belief in the coins I backed.

Right now? Not being silly and putting all eggs in one basket. Rule No 1: Don't get emotional. Have 6 staking wallets open .. if one falls, dump the crap and move on.

Now .. if BC pool was not being so terrible with payout this week, and given past performance and some inner circle rumours I heard about them (yeah ppl tell me stuff) .. I would still have 50K BC and buying more .. Hate to say it but since BC pool paid half the coins mined over 3 days, price is artificially high, since miners can't sell what they earned and are holding onto the loss.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:12:51 AM

he talks what he want price to go..he buy on  7600 and then talk that price will sky rocket and that 7500 is new low...that he sell at 8100 and start spaming how everyone will dump now..because he needs to get back in.

You're half right - I, like most others here, will generally say things that will hopefully benefit my position - If it looks grim I'll say so, If it looks good I'll say so - once again, if you don't like what I say ignore me - there really is no reason to be getting upset, everyone here does it whether they admit it or not and quite frankly it's not something you can stop so either join in and give your 10 cents or be quiet and observe, but dont tell others not to have a say Smiley
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:15:33 AM

It would be irresponsible to put own name down and just say .. BC will be 20k and it doesn't matter what price you buy at.

But lets face it, 99.99% of folks in coins are there to make a profit, how many "great" coins are now worthless? I know I mined and sold a ton at a steep loss over last 3 months and lost 10BTC in the process. Why? I had ideals and belief in the coins I backed.

Right now? Not being silly and putting all eggs in one basket. Rule No 1: Don't get emotional. Have 6 staking wallets open .. if one falls, dump the crap and move on.

Now .. if BC pool was not being so terrible with payout this week, and given past performance and some inner circle rumours I heard about them (yeah ppl tell me stuff) .. I would still have 50K BC and buying more .. Hate to say it but since BC pool paid half the coins mined over 3 days, price is artificially high, since miners can't sell what they earned and are holding onto the loss.

Which coins may I ask?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:16:13 AM

You're half right - I, like most others here, will generally say things that will hopefully benefit my position - If it looks grim I'll say so, If it looks good I'll say so - once again, if you don't like what I say ignore me - there really is no reason to be getting upset, everyone here does it whether they admit it or not and quite frankly it's not something you can stop so either join in and give your 10 cents or be quiet and observe, but dont tell others not to have a say Smiley
whell if you dont like mu posts you can ignore it but everyone with half brain see what you want..you sold BC and know want lowest posibile price to buy again

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:16:39 AM

i smell a trap. just saying. won't say which way.. cuz gee i'd hate to "manipulate the masses"...

have your say! Don't let others tell you what you can and cannot say on a public forum. If they are foolish enough to bank on your opinion then so be it Smiley It's fun making predictions and seeing who gets it right in the end Tongue
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:17:11 AM

whell if you dont like mu posts you can ignore it but everyone with half brain see what you want..you sold BC and know want lowest posibile price to buy again

Yes? You are stating the obvious once more buddy Smiley
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:21:57 AM

have your say! Don't let others tell you what you can and cannot say on a public forum. If they are foolish enough to bank on your opinion then so be it Smiley It's fun making predictions and seeing who gets it right in the end Tongue

ha.. well let's just say that i sold a lot the other day, and still am waiting very patiently on my next move.

if i miss the train.. oh well. this is trading, not just mining. i leave my emotions at the door.

Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:25:13 AM

Allcrypt Cheesy

Now trading:

https://www.allcrypt.com/market

BC vs  DOR, LDG, KAR, METH, NUT, SLR and STL!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:25:20 AM

ha.. well let's just say that i sold a lot the other day, and still am waiting very patiently on my next move.

if i miss the train.. oh well. this is trading, not just mining. i leave my emotions at the door.

Finally, another realist Smiley Good for you!
Creaxy

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:26:19 AM

2 day trend it's not a trend, even in crypto world. yes price is fluctuating, but this is charateristic of the market. How much coins are traded on the exchange currently? 10%? 20%? ppl and big players hold their BC, expecting it will be worth more cause it has big chances. Why LTC or BTC is so expensive? there is nothing keeping the price, ppl just adopted it. The same is here, with BC. With mass adoption could be the same as with LTC. and there is no down trend:

http://s9.postimg.org/sfnfaey33/chart.png
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:27:57 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 11:39:55 AM by johnngbluntzky

yea man i love BC, but I won't lose profit over the good of the coin. did that a few times as a rookie. learned quick.

to all the whiners.. keep in mind.. i'll likely buy back in. with a decent amount of btc. just uhh... not right now.

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

Which coins may I ask?

uff list is long, its easier to list coins that didn't crash 95% in price .. and that's err .. LTC.

Ofc BC was worth 12x less before the BCpool announcement, but that could have just as easily been added, even tho I refused to mine BC seeing coins were sold before confirmations came in for miners.

Insta-Dump .. was very good training to see that happen at Hash.so.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:44:36 AM

yea man i love BC, but I won't lose profit over the good of the coin. did that a few times as a rookie. learned quick.

to all the whiners.. keep in mind.. i'll likely buy back in. with a decent amount of btc. just uhh... not right now. so shush.

Yep - religious bagholding was something to do back in early December when everything looked amazingly positive for Crypto and every coin looked like a fantastic long term investment. It wasn't until the crash and demise of the likes of CAT, TIPS, LOT, KARM, and dozens of others (including Doge and LTC) to an extent that had great communities behind them that people began to think "hmm maybe holding the bag isn't a win-win after all, maybe I should do some trading so that as the coin drops in price I can at least maintain my value in BTC by gaining more coins." If you hold you could well end up with nothing. If you trade you could lose coins but also gain them depending on your skill and the more volatility there is the more chances for profit. We should be encouraging trading if we want BC to be a coin that in 1 years time is still kicking because the fact is when the trade volume dies so does the coin. It takes monumental failure from the other coins around it to get that volume back and that generally doesnt happen because by that time a "new and improved" coin has already popped up.

Bitcoin and Litecoin live on through the greed of us all to make money to excess from nothing.

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

yup, started mining late december and trading for real in jan, couldn't agree more. 90% of coins are shit, bc is innovative, and an interesting experiment. that's why i'm happy to be here. more is needed for a coin to grow from here though. a great community only goes so far. it's on the devs and marketing/utility tactics now.

one thing's for sure though.. it's been a hell of a fuckin ride.

Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

to all the whiners.. keep in mind.. i'll likely buy back in. with a decent amount of btc. just uhh... not right now. so shush.

Yep - religious bagholding was something to do back in early December when everything looked amazingly positive for Crypto and every coin looked like a fantastic long term investment. It wasn't until the crash and demise of the likes of CAT, TIPS, LOT, KARM, and dozens of others (including Doge and LTC) to an extent that had great communities behind them that people began to think "hmm maybe holding the bag isn't a win-win after all, maybe I should do some trading so that as the coin drops in price I can at least maintain my value in BTC by gaining more coins." If you hold you could well end up with nothing. If you trade you could lose coins but also gain them depending on your skill and the more volatility there is the more chances for profit. We should be encouraging trading if we want BC to be a coin that in 1 years time is still kicking because the fact is when the trade volume dies so does the coin. It takes monumental failure from the other coins around it to get that volume back and that generally doesnt happen because by that time a "new and improved" coin has already popped up.

Bitcoin and Litecoin live on through the greed of us all to make money to excess from nothing.

Lol - your posts have become increasingly philosophical, frank, existentialist. I await the next iteration - perhaps weltschmerzen, or flat-out nihilism.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:52:57 AM

Lol - your posts have become increasingly philosophical, frank, existentialist. I await the next iteration - perhaps weltschmerzen, or flat-out nihilism.

the large paragraph that he wrote.. 95% of the post.. was dead on. if you've witnessed the epic rapid evolution of the alt scene since december alone, you should know this.

dzonikg28

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:56:48 AM

CatKiwi you became very tiring  ..every second post is yours ..yes you want lower price to get in but men get a life ..if you have something to make this better coin say ..dont just spam spam spam with your philosophu

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: