Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 [647] 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509640 times)
ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:57:35 PM

Regarding the coin dumpster-

Coins sold for BTC, BTC used to buy BC and sent to senders provided BC address.
3% BC sent to the Blackcoin foundation + 2% fees
Blackcoin blackhole wallet address-  BC9o4ZfeEazKGorPhsHPAfXyR9UCZZ2grS
Any coin suggestions welcome, these were just to get us started Smiley
Please deposit coins and send me the amount and a BC pay-out address.
If it’s popular then we will start work on creating a site.

Hi, I just want to point out potcoin is not a shitcoin. I also don't think mintcoin is necessarily a super shitcoin either but I understand there simply must be a place reserved for them in the shitcoin dumpster =P

Really, I think this is hilarious, but I should point out that if you think potcoin is a shitcoin you may not have done very much research on it. I am not hugely invested in potcoin, I am not a super huge fan of some of the decisions made by the devs, and I hold roughly 100x more bc than POT but... I still don't think potcoin should be labeled a shitcoin. There is actually some big money behind potcoin, and no I am not talking about the marijuana industry. I bet the potcoin dumpster is not going to gather very many coins.

P.S. Just because a coin is on coinwarz doesn't mean it's a shitcoin =P
never said it was  Tongue i was mining it and buying 2 BC to 1 POT for a while, ill keep a few incase it takes off.
Just added it so we have a few more coins, but yeah probably wont get any ha.

We have had some lotto and gpu coin into the blackhole, gpu is sold on cryptorush, (which has been sooooooooooo slow still waiting for the btc to transfer out)
Whoever sent the lotto i dont have your BC address Smiley.

Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
Appcoin [App] - AV9LYogX4nBmGqAfMCG7S8KPoXURD5nLXW
Doge [DOGE] - DSaSfe9AqZMcdUkscw1eJodMo35XyHtjKe
Lottocoin [LOT]- Lw6Y5Uc9tLpA1KU5eNqyecB5b7EuD8yrNp
Mazacoin [MZC]- M8qSb8tQCHJJ9kd7WiUJyn1v9FrDnaK2em
Nyancoin [NYAN]- KMPQNttv4XicovTQNiMLJy5q1f37LrjCEh
Pandacoin [PND]- PRZHiFK1PmoJy1veqnGbSAApth937z5Aef
Potcoin [POT]- PHmc7Z3vAySe2LZnn6cjo325YKR9D2ZZuv
RubyCoin [RBY]- RtgjAkf9Mjkx8tPtCsPnMXsDoiK58g3h4L
TopCoin [TOP]- TZWYd9PR1f482eESE5j3XQ3b4N7RnasuBE
MintCoin [MINT]- MY6Z8eJ3VAf1GfQxVgdayAi8HxSemSUnR1
FlappyCoin [FLAP]- FQ1djsaPXGZsnWHCsxKxiP1Zkeo6N8Cm9F
GPUCoin [GPUC]- GP8FWcGmewn7FDh4ZvYXZunRHA1bA9xLZu

Yeah! =D I sent the lotto.

My BC address is in the sig.

Thank u ^^
It came to less than 1BC Sad but i sent you 1BC Smiley

This is huge !
We just passed vertcoin on coinmarketcap.com
Next; NovaCoin  Wink

wooooooooooppppppppp this is the first time we have passed this position  Grin

The Blackhole has done a few transactions now.
Sorry to anyone that sent GPUcoin i have the BTC but i used Crypto Rush for GPU only, and cant get the BTC out!!!!
Ive sent Crypto rush a message hopefully sorted soon....

You should probably have read their message to you first:

"Please be aware that at this time depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, and POT"

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Around the Bitcointalk forum there are some members that are making "jokes" about the above statement. I grew up in NYC and currently live in the Tri-State area. Associates =  business associates I currently do business with or have done business with in the past. I told them BlackCoin is a good investment and they should buy. And yes I called in a few favors to make Weds happen. Of course my associates can buy before Wednesday, but I want to shock and awe the people who have been doubting this BlackCoin community. I have kept every promises I have made to this community, and I have no desire to spew empty promises or false commitments on a forum. In 48 hours our community will be singing "We are the champions" all the way to 10,000 sat, while others just watch in envy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRlGFXl_e1E&feature=kp

I don't even care if this is real or not. This is just too much fun lol.

... And who's bringing the quaaludes!??

Hahaha +1

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Soepkip

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:03:42 PM

Follow our Social Channels:

http://www.facebook.com/coinblack
http://www.twitter.com/coinblack

And:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:19:16 PM

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Around the Bitcointalk forum there are some members that are making "jokes" about the above statement. I grew up in NYC and currently live in the Tri-State area. Associates =  business associates I currently do business with or have done business with in the past. I told them BlackCoin is a good investment and they should buy. And yes I called in a few favors to make Weds happen. Of course my associates can buy before Wednesday, but I want to shock and awe the people who have been doubting this BlackCoin community. I have kept every promises I have made to this community, and I have no desire to spew empty promises or false commitments on a forum. In 48 hours our community will be singing "We are the champions" all the way to 10,000 sat, while others just watch in envy

Hahaha +1

What if it hits 10K before Wednesday?  Huh Does the goal become 20K?  Cool
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:25:13 PM

Sorry I'm a n00b but there is something that I don't understand...
Why everybody is excited about the "wednesday blackout" ? Everybody is saying that there will be a dump, but if a dump occurs, the value will uncrease, no ?

Can anybody explain me what's going on ? Is it time to buy BC ? Cheesy
heartthew

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:30:47 PM

Hahaha +1

I'm just gonna take the Lambo for a quick drive to the country club, use the phone. These things ain't working, anyway...

Wink
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

Why everybody is excited about the "wednesday blackout" ? Everybody is saying that there will be a dump, but if a dump occurs, the value will uncrease, no ?

We're continuing a major marketing campaign that started on Friday. On Wednesday will be a huge publicity boost.

Who's saying there will be a dump?

It's always time to buy BC. The train is leaving the station so better make it fast.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:35:57 PM

Name:   Sylon
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   May 05, 2013, 15:27:47

n00b... SRSLY???  Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:37:04 PM

We're continuing a major marketing campaign that started on Friday. On Wednesday will be a huge publicity boost.

Who's saying there will be a dump?

It's always time to buy BC. The train is leaving the station so better make it fast.

DONT FORGET GUYS , WEDNESDAY WALLSTREET BECOMES…

What's that ? Sorry I'm new in BC and I have no idea of what about you're speaking...

just the way pump and dump are announced . If you want to loose money buy on wednesday all the BC dumped by people who bought yesterday.

Was it a troll ?
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:08:31 AM

Around the Bitcointalk forum there are some members that are making "jokes" about the above statement. I grew up in NYC and currently live in the Tri-State area. Associates =  business associates I currently do business with or have done business with in the past. I told them BlackCoin is a good investment and they should buy. And yes I called in a few favors to make Weds happen. Of course my associates can buy before Wednesday, but I want to shock and awe the people who have been doubting this BlackCoin community. I have kept every promises I have made to this community, and I have no desire to spew empty promises or make false commitments on a forum.

In 48 hours our community will be singing "We are the champions" all the way to 10000 sat, while others just watch in envy.

I don't know of how much money you are talking about that is about to flow into BC, but such a flush that you are planning is very unnatural and it is quite unpredictable how the market will react (including a possible dump some people are talking about). Wouldn't it be more healthy for the price if those investors come in a little more slowly?
heartthew

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:12:02 AM

Around the Bitcointalk forum there are some members that are making "jokes" about the above statement. I grew up in NYC and currently live in the Tri-State area. Associates =  business associates I currently do business with or have done business with in the past. I told them BlackCoin is a good investment and they should buy. And yes I called in a few favors to make Weds happen. Of course my associates can buy before Wednesday, but I want to shock and awe the people who have been doubting this BlackCoin community. I have kept every promises I have made to this community, and I have no desire to spew empty promises or make false commitments on a forum.

In 48 hours our community will be singing "We are the champions" all the way to 10000 sat, while others just watch in envy.

I don't know of how much money you are talking about that is about to flow into BC, but such a flush that you are planning is very unnatural and it is quite unpredictable how the market will react (including a possible dump some people are talking about). Wouldn't it be more healthy for the price if those investors come in a little more slowly?

I believe the implication is that the Wall Street buyers have MORE money than the majority of us now invested, and will be able to beat any dumps that will occur...
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:14:10 AM

I believe the implication is that the Wall Street buyers have MORE money than the majority of us now invested, and will be able to beat any dumps that will occor...

These people often have so much money because they use it wisely.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:16:45 AM

I believe the implication is that the Wall Street buyers have MORE money than the majority of us now invested, and will be able to beat any dumps that will occor...

I just lolled my coffee out of every hole.
Soepkip

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:19:29 AM

We are closing in on the 2 Gh/s

Remember: WE ARE GIVING AWAY MINING GEAR!
http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/more-bonuses-for-blackcoinpool-giving-away-actual-mining-gear/

████
██████████████████████

heartthew

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:20:53 AM

I believe the implication is that the Wall Street buyers have MORE money than the majority of us now invested, and will be able to beat any dumps that will occur...

I just lolled my coffee out of every hole.

No doubt. I'm only saying what I think they are implying, got nothing to imply myself...

Cheesy
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:22:57 AM

There is a person and/or a group of people that is purposely keeping BlackCoin from going above 10000. The only way we can effectively break 10000 is buying up those sell walls. No one is going to dump once we are above 10k. However, if you have a better idea on breaking the 10000 sell walls please share.
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:27:26 AM

Nah, the market will take care of the sell walls. This is totally normal profit taking.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:28:52 AM

Name:   Sylon
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   May 05, 2013, 15:27:47

n00b... SRSLY???  Grin

Grin Grin

lol  Grin
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:32:04 AM

Nah, the market will take care of the sell walls. This is totally normal profit taking.

A few of us have been watching BC trading on Mintpal for quite sometime. It is not a coincidence that every time BC is on the rise it is abruptly halted around the mid 9000s.
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

A few of us have been watching BC trading on Mintpal for quite sometime. It is not a coincidence that every time BC is on the rise it is abruptly halted around the mid 9000s.

Interesting, do you have any graphs/charts indicating this? I'm not saying it's a coincidence, just that since the BC market seems to be rubber-banding upward it seems natural to stall around 9000 mark and then push past it after a few tests of the 9500 range.
Pages: « 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 [647] 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: