Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 [1304] 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $, and even more. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

If he is fake... so what? PART OF THE PROCESS!!!!!

How many fake guys were involved in BTC??? Its all a process of learning, if we have to fall WE FALL TOGETHER!!!

Now get those Millions of BlackCoins and send him some! NOW!!!!!!!!! WALL STREET!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

EDIT: And please tell you Foundation friends to support this shit, BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!

I suggest that if iconiexpert could do this Job by his own money(a part), if it works, we sent BC to him, if it works, the BC price will go up, he will receive more money for thanks his job.
Then he will work for you for free..
You need to understand that sometimes you need to back up people money is not highest priority here.
If community wants even and can pay for it he will make it.
I will be pissed of if many people will make big $$ just because i let them and they didn't added ANY value inside.
That demotivates people. Sometimes to do something you need founds now.
Sometimes you can afford to escrow some IPO.
But when you clearly don't trust event maker so who you should trust Sad then?
This is making bad PR... better is not even try to gather $ for PR event that way if you don't trust
people behind scene especially with PR campaign.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:26:53 PM

Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $, and even more. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

I suppose I should chime in since I was one of the skeptics before IconicExpert's first project.

Always good to be cautious in these matters. Don't go beyond your comfort level. He has delivered on the article campaign as promised so that's like 10 positive feedback. This project is about 20x that. If you're not sure, why not donate as Blackcoin cards are delivered and we get some confirmations here.

Since you're a top 10, if things go right and you make a lot. Donate afterwards.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:28:19 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

Wanna post up some screenshots of your wallet as proof?  I mean Iconic is doing a lot for the community, the burdon of proof is really on you
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:29:06 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

Wanna post up some screenshots of your wallet as proof?  I mean Iconic is doing a lot for the community, the burdon of proof is really on you

Post the private key as well so I can double check. Thanks
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:30:20 PM

Post the private key as well so I can double check. Thanks

So sneaky

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

Come on guys, Iconic is doing great job!! BlackCoin Foundation, please support this project and lets move forward.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:35:59 PM

Hi guys,

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around on IRC and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.

+1.

Ultimately Iconic gets things done. If just 2% of people around here got off their ass and did stuff like Iconic does then we would be past 100k satoshis right now. Quite frankly, anyone who is pro Blackcoin and criticises Iconic is a fool. It makes no sense to criticise someone who is working everyday to further the Blackcoin cause.

I also don't think people appreciate Iconic's background. This is a successful guy who gets stuff done IRL outside of the internets. Of course, no-one can guarantee what will happen with funds sent to a relative stranger on the internet... 1 year ago no-one would have foreseen Mark Karpeles running gox into the ground and "losing" 600k bitcoins. But Iconic has a track record of collecting donations on here, runs a company people know about and sure does a lot for Blackcoin for someone who is a potential thief.

I trust him. However if people really are skeptical still, perhaps Soepkip could be escrow for half the funds?
luckyJerry

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:37:30 PM

Hi guys,

If he is fake... so what? PART OF THE PROCESS!!!!!

How many fake guys were involved in BTC??? Its all a process of learning, if we have to fall WE FALL TOGETHER!!!

Now get those Millions of BlackCoins and send him some! NOW!!!!!!!!! WALL STREET!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

EDIT: And please tell you Foundation friends to support this shit, BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!

I suggest that if iconiexpert could do this Job by his own money(a part), if it works, we sent BC to him, if it works, the BC price will go up, he will receive more money for thanks his job.
Then he will work for you for free..
You need to understand that sometimes you need to back up people money is not highest priority here.
If community wants even and can pay for it he will make it.
I will be pissed of if many people will make big $$ just because i let them and they didn't added ANY value inside.
That demotivates people. Sometimes to do something you need founds now.
Sometimes you can afford to escrow some IPO.
But when you clearly don't trust event maker so who you should trust Sad then?
This is making bad PR... better is not even try to gather $ for PR event that way if you don't trust
people behind scene especially with PR campaign.

You are right, trust is more than money. In the Community we should trust each other, and work together. BC have more bright future. Sorry for my bad suggestion.

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
VigintiTrez

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:38:23 PM

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5...

How about a break? Smiley

If you missed the BlackCoin parodies:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWK2Wlu5_k

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U57eqCpN1YA

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xlddRB0Og

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asKApFP24lk

6. To be continued...

Cheesy
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:40:06 PM

i hate when BC stays still for a few days. i get antzy
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

Go look back at what BC did right after almost all the other times it stayed still for a few days.  Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:43:18 PM

Hi guys,

I suppose I should chime in since I was one of the skeptics before IconicExpert's first project.

Always good to be cautious in these matters. Don't go beyond your comfort level. He has delivered on the article campaign as promised so that's like 10 positive feedback. This project is about 20x that. If you're not sure, why not donate as Blackcoin cards are delivered and we get some confirmations here.

Since you're a top 10, if things go right and you make a lot. Donate afterwards.

I would not be so annoyed if this was a true matter of concern, but it isn't. If you look at one of my previous forum  posts from last week I declined to hold a large sum of BC because I didn't think it was a good idea. If I was a scammer I  would not have declined, I would have taken the BC and disappeared. And for the record it was significantly more than $10,000. Every time I post a project someone claims to be a top holder voices his/her objection, it never fails. It is sickening because it seems some people are more concerned with popularity and would rather see BC fail than support something most people feel will take BC to the next level.

I have a scenario for you...I have created a service selling BlackCoin Cards aka CEX (Crypto-currency Express) Cards. Why would I risk ruining a service that will earn me significantly more money over time for a measly $10,000? That is petty thinking and I think much bigger than that...
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:43:41 PM

This should help you with the anxiety...

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

Lets see if we can do the next target with the wall street event and we are at $0.43 by May 31. I am quite happy with the price, hell I was saying that $0.05 was a nice target. Why people is so depressed, I don't understand ... if we keep like this we will be at 3k usd by the end of the year Smiley.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:44:39 PM

Hi guys,

Hi ski92, IconicExpert is legit- and puts a lot of effort into blackcoin as some have claimed. Ask me or Soepkip.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:45:53 PM

@IconicExpert ... You are on the right track.  I don't care who says they have what amount of coin.  You are making efforts to get the word out.  If people don't want to support you then they should just get out of the way.  I personally ordered 2 "Limited Edition" cards so if you see the Hawaii address that is me!!!  I want to show them off to people in person.

I am looking forward to seeing your software that's loaded on the card.  I think a lot of people miss the point that the software is as much or more important than the card itself.

Keep up the good work!  

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:46:14 PM

Hi guys,

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around on IRC and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.

+1.

Ultimately Iconic gets things done. If just 2% of people around here got off their ass and did stuff like Iconic does then we would be past 100k satoshis right now. Quite frankly, anyone who is pro Blackcoin and criticises Iconic is a fool. It makes no sense to criticise someone who is working everyday to further the Blackcoin cause.

I also don't think people appreciate Iconic's background. This is a successful guy who gets stuff done IRL outside of the internets. Of course, no-one can guarantee what will happen with funds sent to a relative stranger on the internet... 1 year ago no-one would have foreseen Mark Karpeles running gox into the ground and "losing" 600k bitcoins. But Iconic has a track record of collecting donations on here, runs a company people know about and sure does a lot for Blackcoin for someone who is a potential thief.

I trust him. However if people really are skeptical still, perhaps Soepkip could be escrow for half the funds?

Hey thank you for your comments. I am going to PM you in a minute.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

Donated 1% of what BC i have, but i guess 250K, 2500 or even 10coins from everyone would work - lets face it, you can't get a better return on that 1% investment then what iconic does !!
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

Hi guys,

+1.

Hey thank you for your comments. I am going to PM you in a minute.

Do what you do and forget the haters Smiley
Thank you for the great work you are doing sir!
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:49:11 PM

Donated 1% of what BC i have, but i guess 250K, 2500 or even 10coins from everyone would work - lets face it, you can't get a better return on that 1% investment then what iconic does !!

I only have 107 BC's but I am willing to donate a few Smiley
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

+1

If everyone would be willing to donate their 1% we'd be sky- high =)

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 [1304] 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: