Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 [1309] 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509630 times)
animusrime

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:03:53 AM

Try using the --rescan option
Make sure you backup your wallets too....
I have had a corrupted wallet being, reinstalling the application and using the --rescan option fixed it. I hope this helps you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:04:05 AM

50 BC FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN ASSIST WITH A MAJOR PROBLEM I AM HAVING

I have been using Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Previous version to the latest version of Blackcoin-Qt installed. I have about 45,000 BC stored in my wallet.

Last night I made the error of updating OS X to Mavericks. This morning, now that it is installed, the Blackcoin-Qt icon that was once on the dock is simple a ? icon. The Application has been removed somehow (Darkcoin-Qt and Cinnicoin-Qt are working as usual). I went to blackcoin.co and downloaded v1.0.6.0 of Blackcoin-Qt, and when I open it it simply says "Blackcoin-Qt is damaged and could not be opened".

WTF is happening here? Is there a way for me to find the wallet file on my computer? Why is the latest Blackcoin-Qt not working with OS X Mavericks?

Going to check with rat4/instacash.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:05:39 AM

I have been using Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Previous version to the latest version of Blackcoin-Qt installed. I have about 45,000 BC stored in my wallet.

Last night I made the error of updating OS X to Mavericks. This morning, now that it is installed, the Blackcoin-Qt icon that was once on the dock is simple a ? icon. The Application has been removed somehow (Darkcoin-Qt and Cinnicoin-Qt are working as usual). I went to blackcoin.co and downloaded v1.0.6.0 of Blackcoin-Qt, and when I open it it simply says "Blackcoin-Qt is damaged and could not be opened".

WTF is happening here? Is there a way for me to find the wallet file on my computer? Why is the latest Blackcoin-Qt not working with OS X Mavericks?

YES! I was having the SAME problem a few pages back! I could not resolve the issue no matter what I did and gave up and put my wallet on my Bootcamped Windows 8.1 installation.

I think it is broken

Edit: Messaging you to help you now.

I just redownloaded mac wallet once again and it works just fine for me. I can remember now that I had similar problem with another coin and it was all about security settings. Check your config, maybe it helps.
My settings are

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:05:53 AM

I have had a corrupted wallet being, reinstalling the application and using the --rescan option fixed it. I hope this helps you.

No worries! I already helped him fix it!  Grin

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
UdjinM6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:09:02 AM

No worries! I already helped him fix it!  Grin
So what was the problem/solution?

sinetek

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:12:03 AM

YES! I was having the SAME problem a few pages back! I could not resolve the issue no matter what I did and gave up and put my wallet on my Bootcamped Windows 8.1 installation.

I think it is broken

Edit: Messaging you to help you now.

Sure, first of all, no panic. I've tried just now on Mavericks, and the first time you launch the app, it crashes. Restart it, and all is good. Problem is in the Berkeley DB library.
animusrime

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:13:29 AM

Did this actually work?

If it did Smiley
BTC: 1FpEXaV7SJvKPkMJ7axHvNQXWjPCQQE1ue
BC:BQVoQBDFLDFcZDSHgGZmVTvmWs8vgDkgTK
shamust

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:14:08 AM

I have been able to recover the wallet.dat file with McKie's assistance. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me posting the method that he described, for people who might run into the same problem in the future:

1.) Click the Finder icon on the dock
2.) press Command+SHIFT+"G" to "Go to the folder"
3.) Input "~/Library" and hit RETURN.
This will bring you into your logged-in user's Library folder. From there you can navigate to Application Support folder and look for a folder called "Blackcoin", somewhere in there lies your wallet.dat file.

Thanks McKie, 50BC heading your way.

I just redownloaded mac wallet once again and it works just fine for me. I can remember now that I had similar problem with another coin and it was all about security settings. Check your config, maybe it helps.
My settings are
https://i.imgur.com/PIBClm2.png

Followed this, and the Blackcoin-Qt v1.0.6.0 is still not opening. It doesn't come up with an error message anymore... instead it bounces in the dock once and that is it. Strange.
UdjinM6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:24:17 AM

I have been able to recover the wallet.dat file with McKie's assistance. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me posting the method that he described, for people who might run into the same problem in the future:

This will bring you into your logged-in user's Library folder. From there you can navigate to Application Support folder and look for a folder called "Blackcoin", somewhere in there lies your wallet.dat file.

My settings are

Followed this, and the Blackcoin-Qt v1.0.6.0 is still not opening. It doesn't come up with an error message anymore... instead it bounces in the dock once and that is it. Strange.

So you've recovered the wallet.dat but still can't run BlackCoin-QT? Might be corrupted blockchain or smth. Try this then:
1. save your wallet.dat in some safe place
2. delete the whole Blackcoin folder you found earlier (or rename it)
3. try to run BlackCoin-QT once again (it should start to redownload blockchain and will create new wallet.dat)
4. if it finally starts and working good - replace new wallet.dat in Blackcoin folder with the one you saved earlier

EDIT: try to follow SoepKip advice first VVVVVVVVV

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:25:21 AM

My settings are

Ctrl click -> View

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:37:08 AM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $2731
We have at least $6809 more to go.

Here is an article written a few hours after announcing the event! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

OMG i waiting this moment from a long time
It was just a dream and you gonna make it real !!
You're the best Iconic !!
50 sexy girls in wall street  Shocked Shocked Shocked
ECF

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:48:27 AM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Blackcoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Blackcoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !

No offense, but nobody is going to buy your coin to vote for you to put BC on your exchange. If you want to make money, you should list it. Pitch this payvote crap to some shitcoins that are desperate for exchanges. Thank you.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
jf1125

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:02:04 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh
McKie

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:06:22 AM

Did this actually work?

If it did Smiley
BTC: 1FpEXaV7SJvKPkMJ7axHvNQXWjPCQQE1ue
BC:BQVoQBDFLDFcZDSHgGZmVTvmWs8vgDkgTK

No No, I showed him the manual method to recover his .dat file

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh

It's all relative. This is still very high compared to a month ago.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:13:42 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh

FOR THAT WE CAN BUY CHEAPER !!!

BUY,BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

WALLSTREET IS COMMING TO BLACKCOIN!!!!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:15:12 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh

FOR THAT WE CAN BUY CHEAPER !!!

BUY,BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

WALLSTREET IS COMMING TO BLACKCOIN!!!!

AND 50 SEXY GIRLS MY FRIEND!!!! 50!!!!!!!!
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

how much is 1000 ECFC worth?
McKie

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:16:36 AM

My settings are

I've not received the 50BC, incase there was an error in sending.

Pages: « 1 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 [1309] 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: