Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 [1308] 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

Guys please post this link everywhere!!! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

Lets create some buzz and let everyone know what the BlackCoin community is capable of!!!

Please take a few minutes to Tweet, post around the net, email, and whatever else to spread the word about what we are about to do.

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

I want to thank everyone who donated and believe I will deliver on what I promise!!!

Already on my Facebook page Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:24:31 PM

BUCK SICKNESS! I LIKE Smiley

Thanks. They came today, I'm amazed at the sharpness of the edge around the lettering. It's perfectly made.

Sharp looking from the pic. I bet it looks sexy up close! Smiley
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:25:53 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

You are the only one acting like a general dick here, just in case you didn't notice it yet...

I suggest you to put all your coins right up your ass how about that?

EDIT: "How am I supposed to know your in the top 10, or even telling the truth." Wink

Gl with your coins

You guys are so naive. The only thing im doing here is creating transparancy. Then get flamed for being a troll? Do I not have the right to ask where my donation goes to?

Really? Im a troll? Am I the one that should get off my ass for this community instead of whining here? Really??  I managed a merchant to sell his airplanes and flight school lessons (Blackshape) for Blackcoin. Did you ever hear me screaming for credit about that or a bounty? I care for this community and not my god damn ego. The only thing im asking here is some reasons why I should be donating a large amount of $. If you can't live with neutral responses on this forum. Get off. Any investor should have the right to know in what he invests and has to look at it from different perspectives instead of just throwing money at something random.

Im coming here all polite asking some normal questions that are very reasonable and get flamed about. Crazy.

You know, this is the classic case in Sociology when someone in a group does something which has followers and success and then some guy comes in and tries to bash it down because he didn't get the same followers or contribution for what he did before.

If you really made that with the Plane agency then I thank you. Because thats a plus to the community.

But you came here while we were all happy celebrating telling us to open our eyes... so if this goes wrong you get all the credit and you can say "I told you so". But fact of the matter is, that the majority of the community supports this, and the way you stepped in here was a bit demotivating, so now you have the community "against" you.

But don't worry, all will pass, cards will be shipped, Wall Street will be a success and we will all be friends again.

Even you know, you are going to donate some BCs once the first confirmations of the Cards arrive Wink

So anyway, let us all try to be friends and see how this plays out...

"So anyway, let us all try to be friends and see how this plays out..."   +1

The fallout between Iconic and edu91 is getting more page space then the original idea!  Shake hands, move on ...

ReRunRod

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

You are the only one acting like a general dick here, just in case you didn't notice it yet...

I suggest you to put all your coins right up your ass how about that?

EDIT: "How am I supposed to know your in the top 10, or even telling the truth." Wink

Gl with your coins

You guys are so naive. The only thing im doing here is creating transparancy. Then get flamed for being a troll? Do I not have the right to ask where my donation goes to?

Really? Im a troll? Am I the one that should get off my ass for this community instead of whining here? Really??  I managed a merchant to sell his airplanes and flight school lessons (Blackshape) for Blackcoin. Did you ever hear me screaming for credit about that or a bounty? I care for this community and not my god damn ego. The only thing im asking here is some reasons why I should be donating a large amount of $. If you can't live with neutral responses on this forum. Get off. Any investor should have the right to know in what he invests and has to look at it from different perspectives instead of just throwing money at something random.

Im coming here all polite asking some normal questions that are very reasonable and get flamed about. Crazy.

You know, this is the classic case in Sociology when someone in a group does something which has followers and success and then some guy comes in and tries to bash it down because he didn't get the same followers or contribution for what he did before.

If you really made that with the Plane agency then I thank you. Because thats a plus to the community.

But you came here while we were all happy celebrating telling us to open our eyes... so if this goes wrong you get all the credit and you can say "I told you so". But fact of the matter is, that the majority of the community supports this, and the way you stepped in here was a bit demotivating, so now you have the community "against" you.

But don't worry, all will pass, cards will be shipped, Wall Street will be a success and we will all be friends again.

Even you know, you are going to donate some BCs once the first confirmations of the Cards arrive Wink

So anyway, let us all try to be friends and see how this plays out...

"So anyway, let us all try to be friends and see how this plays out..."   +1

The fallout between Iconic and edu91 is getting more page space then the original idea!  Shake hands, move on ...

Right. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions. Just shake it off and move on. We are all in this together for the future that is ahead of us. Fighting and calling people names isn't the way to roll. Move on like grown people, shake hands, help one another and proceed. Smiley

NAMASTE TO ALL!
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:30:01 PM

I'll donate an extra 500 BC on top of the BTC I've sent if you shake hands  Cool

JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:30:38 PM

BUCK SICKNESS! I LIKE Smiley

Thanks. They came today, I'm amazed at the sharpness of the edge around the lettering. It's perfectly made.

Sharp looking from the pic. I bet it looks sexy up close! Smiley

Yep, but I am really looking forward to getting something else on my Shapeways page. I still have to work on it to meet their methods.
Should be an easy guess.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:32:09 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 11:51:37 PM by IconicExpert

ICONICEXPERT, This guy is not a TOP10, because anyone who are at TOP10 wants to see the Blackcoin price to the moon, he must be another troll, or suddenly a TOP10 only upside down, kkkkkkk

+1

Lets get back to business and flood Wall Street with beautiful women and BlackCoins!!!
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:34:05 PM

Blackcoin and the mass of development and innovation around it has clearly outgrown a single thread. We need a place where we can more easily work together to build value in Blackcoin... and we already have that place! Let's show the strength of our community.

The subreddit is a superior platform for our web community. Because content on the subreddit depends on community consensus (much like crypto!) there is a much higher signal to noise ratio. It is far easier there to work together on specific projects to build value in Blackcoin. Especially projects like today's big one!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,243 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has tripled in size in  ~2 weeks. In raw numbers, our subreddit is growing faster than almost any coin! Our subreddit is active, but I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a tab for each. Grin
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:41:08 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $2731
We have at least $6809 more to go.

Here is an article written a few hours after announcing the event! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:43:49 PM

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

Here is an article written a few hours after announcing the event! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs#t=28
troiste

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:47:21 PM

Good Night guys, its late here where I am at, I will dream with those 50 girls Cheesy
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:48:33 PM

I would like to thank Iconic for great ideas which he executes with such ease.
If anyone is for this event please donate as much as you think that is OK for you 1, 10, 100BC, ... whatever, there is no big or small donation, maybe your 5BC's is more in percentage of your holdings than someones 1000BC, but it matters cause it shows that you believe in presented idea and more in person behind it.
If you don't like idea for event or have some concerns it's also OK but then we don't need to see 10 pages of someone concerns about others coins they are willing to donate.
It's ok to be concern for your coins but for others ?!?
And why I think this event is great, not only for BC but for all coins. Because it can and will change perception what ordinary people lately have about cryptos.
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

Is anyone willing to collaborate on a weekly video about what happened this week in Blackcoin?

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:02:28 PM

Wow, this Wall Street venture sounds amazing. Great idea. I will definitely be donating. I want this to get as much exposure as possible. Feels good to be on a winning team.
Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:05:06 PM

█ ★BlackCoin (BC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Blackcoin

Hope you like it! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:24:50 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 11:40:30 PM by XbladeX

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

Donation addresses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs#t=28
+0.1 BTC

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:42:48 PM

Wallstreet sounds like a great idea. Goodjob Smiley

Allthough I must admit, as a professional marketeer I do believe there are better ways to spend 10k $ on. Which might reach a bigger audiece.

Ill see if i can put something on paper next project
shamust

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:44:27 PM

50 BC FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN ASSIST WITH A MAJOR PROBLEM I AM HAVING

I have been using Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Previous version to the latest version of Blackcoin-Qt installed. I have about 45,000 BC stored in my wallet.

Last night I made the error of updating OS X to Mavericks. This morning, now that it is installed, the Blackcoin-Qt icon that was once on the dock is simple a ? icon. The Application has been removed somehow (Darkcoin-Qt and Cinnicoin-Qt are working as usual). I went to blackcoin.co and downloaded v1.0.6.0 of Blackcoin-Qt, and when I open it it simply says "Blackcoin-Qt is damaged and could not be opened".

WTF is happening here? Is there a way for me to find the wallet file on my computer? Why is the latest Blackcoin-Qt not working with OS X Mavericks?
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:49:56 PM

Wallstreet sounds like a great idea. Goodjob Smiley

Allthough I must admit, as a professional marketeer I do believe there are better ways to spend 10k $ on. Which might reach a bigger audiece.

Ill see if i can put something on paper next project

Sounds good.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:50:36 PM

50 BC FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN ASSIST WITH A MAJOR PROBLEM I AM HAVING

I have been using Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Previous version to the latest version of Blackcoin-Qt installed. I have about 45,000 BC stored in my wallet.

Last night I made the error of updating OS X to Mavericks. This morning, now that it is installed, the Blackcoin-Qt icon that was once on the dock is simple a ? icon. The Application has been removed somehow (Darkcoin-Qt and Cinnicoin-Qt are working as usual). I went to blackcoin.co and downloaded v1.0.6.0 of Blackcoin-Qt, and when I open it it simply says "Blackcoin-Qt is damaged and could not be opened".

WTF is happening here? Is there a way for me to find the wallet file on my computer? Why is the latest Blackcoin-Qt not working with OS X Mavericks?

YES! I was having the SAME problem a few pages back! I could not resolve the issue no matter what I did and gave up and put my wallet on my Bootcamped Windows 8.1 installation.

I think it is broken

Edit: Messaging you to help you now.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Pages: « 1 ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 [1308] 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: