Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 [1310] 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:18:08 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh

FOR THAT WE CAN BUY CHEAPER !!!

BUY,BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

WALLSTREET IS COMMING TO BLACKCOIN!!!!

AND 50 SEXY GIRLS MY FRIEND!!!! 50!!!!!!!!

Sorry for quoting this, but -- whenever I read "AND 50 SEXY GIRLS MY FRIEND!!!! 50!!!!" I read it in an Arab New Yorker's accent? Lol

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:20:44 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh

Sorry for quoting this, but -- whenever I read "AND 50 SEXY GIRLS MY FRIEND!!!! 50!!!!" I read it in an Arab New Yorker's accent? Lol

Read it as you want my friend!! 50!!!!

McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:28:11 AM

Why BC's low prices Huh

Read it as you want my friend!! 50!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
rest0r

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:56:30 AM

http://v028o.popscreen.com/YXhvWTF0UXJEVmsx_o_family-guy-creator-seth-mac-farlanes-carton---get-in-.jpg

Sexy girls!! Get in sports cah!  Grin
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:01:12 AM

i hate when BC stays still for a few days. i get antzy

This should help you with the anxiety...

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

Lets see if we can do the next target with the wall street event and we are at $0.43 by May 31. I am quite happy with the price, hell I was saying that $0.05 was a nice target. Why people is so depressed, I don't understand ... if we keep like this we will be at 3k usd by the end of the year Smiley.

Almost dead on prediction on April 30th at 0.12 cents :p
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:11:17 AM

Iconic, play this song out loud in Wall Street, my song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNv4x_RYt8

This is my only request Cheesy

LETS CONQUER WALL STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be us after we take over Wall Street!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at us after wall street!!

ROFL Grin

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:15:26 AM

lol... this thread... shesh

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:31:48 AM

Almost dead on prediction on April 30th at 0.12 cents :p

Pretty freaking impressive, considering that he made that prediction before the giant rise. Blackcoin was trading around 3 or 4 cents when he posted that. Let's hope some of the rest of that prediction holds true.  Grin
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:44:36 AM

== CoinDesk [@gateway/web/freenode/] has joined #blackcoinpool

<CoinDesk> Well thank you guys! We're doing pool research/community research for an upcoming Alt-Coin piece Smiley

<CoinDesk> We've done our reading on the Cards, pretty sleek. Do you feel businesses will soon be able to incorporate such technology in their day to day ? more so then lets say any other crypto method of payment?

<CoinDesk> how many of you actively use twitter and or follow and promote via Tweet ?

<CoinDesk> Do you guys feel you've made more believers out of the volatility of the BC market in relation to a lot of the other alts, or have lost believers due to volitility or B) large stake holders being able to drop unto the BlackShield ?

<CoinDesk> Thank you surestrike we have a dedicated staff making sure we can bring the best crypto news to the people, africanos brings a very true point which is why Btc for the forseeable future cant be used as transactionary means with such high volume between two said parties. And we will be waiting for the podcast before releasing our piece. So rest assured we will be sure to add any big news that hasn't been covered in this weeks

<CoinDesk> I'd like to thank you all for the gracious welcome! and glad to see that this is one of the most active #IRC

<CoinDesk> Soepkip a BC special will come out, as for the other 2 coins i can only say one will be burning rubber. But rest assured I'll be the one covering the BC article and will be following you guys very closely and will be sure to link MeetBlack in both articles.
<CoinDesk> another great day in crypto, and very much looking foward to the video podcast upcoming Smiley

For the many of us who may have not read the exciting news about
coindesk which will be during an article on BC

Reason why Coindesk matters is their one of the top legitimate Crypto News Source.

Blackcoin is the black sheep of the Crypro-world

We don't follow the rules, we make them
- IconicExpert
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:54:41 AM

Warning regarding Iconic's misguided "Wall Street" plan:
The investment industry sees this type of thing he's planning (ie- hiring pretty, but likely clueless, women who really don't know what the hell they're peddling) as very gimmicky and very juvenile.
The investment industry in reality these days is not "Wolf of Wall Street" and is boring and cares only about two things: returns and playing by the SEC's rules. Investment professionals do due diligence using these simple 1-pagers (http://www.harborfunds.com/docs/international_fund_fact_sheet.pdf and this thing called a prospectus http://hosted.rightprospectus.com/HarborFunds/Fund.aspx?dt=SP&ts=HIINX.
SecondMarket realizes this and will have their public Bitcoin ETF up and running later this year after convincing investors and the SEC that Bitcoin not some gigantic, scammy, ponzi-scheme.
Secondmarket knows that the best way to legitimize Bitcoin for the general investment world is to get the regulators to okay it first and then market it as a returns-achieving security that is safe to hold in a high-risk portfolio.
With Iconic's plan you'll likely get another pump, followed by another dump, and overall nothing will have been achieved.

A better plan would be to send those donated BC's to the Blackcoin development team, with the intention of them starting Blackcoin on the path of ETF-creation or a BlackCoinPool Mining Investment Fund. This would be a huge endeavor and would require many expensive securities lawyers and potentially years of work and patience, however it would help the coin in the long-term versus Iconic's plan.
Hell, I would bet every Blackcoin I own that if the Blackcoin Developers made a simple news release that they were going to hire a securities law-firm to help them start on this long process of legitimizing Blackcoin for the investment industry, the price of Blackcoin would spike up higher than this plan of Iconic's, and, unlike Iconic's plan, the price would stay up because it is so unique and ballsy and would add ridiculous value to Blackcoin in the long-term.
Just my 2-cents.
Source: I work in the investment industry and read thousands of prospectuses, fact sheets, 10Q's, 10K's and annual reports, and I need to file a 13h and 13f.

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:05:14 AM

The investment industry sees this type of thing he's planning (ie- hiring pretty, but likely clueless, women who really don't know what the hell they're peddling) as very gimmicky and very juvenile.
The investment industry in reality these days is not "Wolf of Wall Street" and is boring and cares only about two things: returns and playing by the SEC's rules. Investment professionals do due diligence using these simple 1-pagers (http://www.harborfunds.com/docs/international_fund_fact_sheet.pdf and this thing called a prospectus http://hosted.rightprospectus.com/HarborFunds/Fund.aspx?dt=SP&ts=HIINX.
SecondMarket realizes this and will have their public Bitcoin ETF up and running later this year after convincing investors and the SEC that Bitcoin not some gigantic, scammy, ponzi-scheme.
Secondmarket knows that the best way to legitimize Bitcoin for the general investment world is to get the regulators to okay it first and then market it as a returns-achieving security that is safe to hold in a high-risk portfolio.
With Iconic's plan you'll likely get another pump, followed by another dump, and overall nothing will have been achieved.

A better plan would be to send those donated BC's to the Blackcoin development team, with the intention of them starting Blackcoin on the path of ETF-creation or a BlackCoinPool Mining Investment Fund. This would be a huge endeavor and would require many expensive securities lawyers and potentially years of work and patience, however it would help the coin in the long-term versus Iconic's plan.
Hell, I would bet every Blackcoin I own that if the Blackcoin Developers made a simple news release that they were going to hire a securities law-firm to help them start on this long process of legitimizing Blackcoin for the investment industry, the price of Blackcoin would spike up higher than this plan of Iconic's, and, unlike Iconic's plan, the price would stay up because it is so unique and ballsy and would add ridiculous value to Blackcoin in the long-term.
Just my 2-cents.
Source: I work in the investment industry and read thousands of prospectuses, fact sheets, 10Q's, 10K's and annual reports, and I need to file a 13h and 13f.

JL

DUDE, KEEP CALM LOOK AT US AFTER WALL STREET!!!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:07:23 AM

If we set the new floor at 38K sats after the dump, I'd say job well done.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:11:45 AM

Just my 2-cents.

JL

There' also some good ideas in this, but did you ask yourself this question:

Would you rather get thousands of "ordinary people" interested in BlackCoin, have them spread the word and let it go viral, or probably one/a handful of big investor who see(s) potential money in it FIRST?
Wouldn't a massive level of public awareness attract investors even more than "just another" advantage we do have in comparison to the current undisputed "leading crypto product" Bitcoin?

After all i thought we all want BlackCoin to be used as a currency and not "just" as a stock item. And that will only happen when the masses know about it.

shamust

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:12:41 AM

I've not received the 50BC, incase there was an error in sending.

I know, my apologies, I still haven't gotten Blackcoin-Qt up and running. I just went for a swim down at the beach to relax the nerves after thinking I'd lost it all. As soon as I have Blackcoin-Qt working I'll be transferring the 50BC to you though - never fear!
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:24:19 AM

X11 mining is going really well on the CryptoAlts pool. All minor bugs from the first two days have been sorted out, and payout went flawless tonight! Thank you all who have helped and I hope you enjoy your (GPUs) hard earned BC and cooler running GPUs!

Now we are working on some transparency updates for the remainder of the week, and hopefully we can gets sha256 up this weekend.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:25:30 AM

Just my 2-cents.

JL

There's some truth ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:30:42 AM

Just my 2-cents.

JL

There's some truth ...

Now that is something I will donate towards

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:34:01 AM

Just my 2-cents.

JL

There's some truth ...

Now that is something I will donate towards

Why not get both of them up and running?  Diversify our endeavors!
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:43:16 AM

Getting a bunch of bimbos running around Wall Street serious investors aren't going to bode well. Good luck with this endeavor.

Keep feeding Iconic's ego and greed.

I'm out.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:49:57 AM

Getting a bunch of bimbos running around Wall Street serious investors aren't going to bode well. Good luck with this endeavor.

Keep feeding Iconic's ego and greed.

I'm out.

Hey, at least BC is doing something? Instead of just copying another coin and wasting effort that could be used to advance crypto? But please do continue to throw away more market cap into the garbage can every single day, which will eventually lead to a collapse of crypto as a whole. Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 [1310] 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: