Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:11:47 AM

This Counterproductive Behavior Must Stop

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

Gritt N. Auld • 15 hours ago
I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

You can check my tweet here.
https://twitter.com/BlackcoinG...

Please if you can change this information to reflect this.

Thanks,
- Gritt N. Auld, marketing

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

With all do respect to the dev team but your marketing efforts are not working.

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released a investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be you.

I want to make it very clear, it has always been the community.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Agree 100% these Foundation guys are acting Like idiots, really idiots, someone pushing this up, a huge event never seen before and this guys don't support it....HuhHuhHuh?? I mean what the hell? Are they Jelous because they are not able to get the same attention as you are getting? Really I don't understand and I'm very disappointed with these Foundation guys

Let be clear here...there is only one "founding" member and that is rat4. The others somehow placed themselves on the team. When I did the phone interview yesterday they thought I was the developer, and I made it clear I wasn't. They were shocked that I am putting in some much effort and I am not the developer. I have been approached by 3 investors to create a new coin. I was offered upfront 50 BTC to create a new coin and run it, but I am still here. I have been called greedy, but when I has the opportunity to "chase" the money I stayed here. The dev team is naive if they think others are not paying close attention.

Then rat4 should support who is trying to push this up instead of spending his time creating CinniCoin and helping other shit coins

I say it again. If you create a "them" and "us" situation then that can be very destructive to our lovely BlackCoin.

This is a problem with one guy.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:11:56 AM

Agree 100% these Foundation guys are acting Like idiots, really idiots, someone pushing this up, a huge event never seen before and this guys don't support it....HuhHuhHuh?? I mean what the hell? Are they Jelous because they are not able to get the same attention as you are getting? Really I don't understand and I'm very disappointed with these Foundation guys

Decentralized crypto having a foundation...you see the problem.
I don't even know why the hell there is a BC Foundation after what happened with the BTC one.

Really these guys either change their attitude or they will have the community against them, the Foundation must represent the community and the common interest of BlackCoin success.

If they don't respect the community better go away... what do they want? Are they jealous or what? Why don't you invite Iconic to the Foundation for example, instead of trying to fight him?

Are you doing this on purpose lol? Problem with one guy. Don't try to fuel a rift that isn't there.

A rift will open .. today tomorrow or in a few years.
That;s why there is no need for a central foundation anything  in a decentralized crypto.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:12:26 AM

I don't even know why the hell there is a BC Foundation after what happened with the BTC one.

Really these guys either change their attitude or they will have the community against them, the Foundation must represent the community and the common interest of BlackCoin success.

If they don't respect the community better go away... what do they want? Are they jealous or what? Why don't you invite Iconic to the Foundation for example, instead of trying to fight him?

Are you doing this on purpose lol? Problem with one guy. Don't try to fuel a rift that isn't there.

If you create a "them" and "us" situation then that can be very destructive to our lovely BlackCoin.

I didn't know is just one guy... I know that rat4 is the dev but then there is some marketing guy and some other guys responsible for promotions and so on, these are the guys that I mean
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:14:44 AM

You are saying "they", "these" and "guys", this is just one guy. Let's try not to create a "them" and "us" situation. This is a problem with a single individual. Many coins self destruct when things like this get out of hand.

No he is right...it is not just one person. A lot of people here are frustrated but scared to come out publicly because they are scared to be flamed. That comment made by Gritt is the sentiment of most of the dev team. I was emailing friends at well known companies the article to see if I could get BlackCoin some official sponsors for the event, and I was embarrassed to have them read that BS.
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:15:34 AM

If you create a "them" and "us" situation then that can be very destructive to our lovely BlackCoin.

I didn't know is just one guy... I know that rat4 is the dev but then there is some marketing guy and some other guys responsible for promotions and so on, these are the guys that I mean

troiste, that's cool! Yeah, this is one guy having a problem with IE - more like a personal issue I think, this is not the dev team with this attitude, this is just one guy.

On a positive note, BlackCoinPool has been most profitable for THREE days in a row! With price on a dip, coins mined today/tomorrow are going to be hugely profitable!
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:17:03 AM

You are saying "they", "these" and "guys", this is just one guy. Let's try not to create a "them" and "us" situation. This is a problem with a single individual. Many coins self destruct when things like this get out of hand.

No he is right...it is not just one person. A lot of people here are frustrated but scared to come out publicly because they are scared to be flamed. That comment made by Gritt is the sentiment of most of the dev team. I was emailing friends at well known companies the article to see if I could get BlackCoin some official sponsors for the event, and I was embarrassed to have them read that BS.

This is not true. This is one guy. The foundation does not even exist yet.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:17:25 AM

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

Thanks,

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be you.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Let be clear here...there is only one "founding" member and that is rat4. The others somehow placed themselves on the team. When I did the phone interview yesterday they thought I was the developer, and I made it clear I wasn't. They were shocked that I am putting in some much effort and I am not the developer. I have been approached by 3 investors to create a new coin. I was offered upfront 50 BTC to create a new coin and run it, but I am still here. I have been called greedy, but when I has the opportunity to "chase" the money I stayed here. The dev team is naive if they think others are not paying close attention.

Then rat4 should support who is trying to push this up instead of spending his time creating CinniCoin and helping other shit coins

Stop acting like that. Without PPC  and sunny king there wasn't be BC at all.
Rat4 made improvements there. Problem in one popular pos can couse massive panic and FUDs around.
Once you help someone once he will help you - don't try get bad karma.

Ironic rat4 soepkip we are all in same team so STOP THAT SHIT NOW.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:18:59 AM

This is not true.

That is why I said most. Maarx I know you have been supportive, but we both know I am not exaggerating when I say "most".
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:19:36 AM

+1

This is one guy. Let's stop now guys. How is this helping blackcoin?
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:20:43 AM

This is not true.

That is why I said most. Maarx I know you have been supportive, but we both know I am not exaggerating when I say "most".

Even if this was true, is posting it on a public forum the best way to deal with it??
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:22:06 AM

+1

WE ALL IN SAME TEAM Cheesy like in quake 3 arena - when you shot friens bot tell you stop

"SAME TEAM !!!" Cheesy "beep"

+1

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
troiste

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:22:08 AM

Thanks,

Rat4 made improvements there. Problem in one popular pos can couse massive panic and FUDs around.

If we are all on the same team why don't we have a word of the Wall Street event in the BlackCoin.co website?

Why do they (or him or whatever) say that they (or him) don't "Officially support or endorse" the Wall Street event? Note the additional "endorse"... bunch of idiots, I'm getting sick of this shit and many people are getting sick of this shit
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:22:44 AM

Agreed, let's stop the moaning now. Let's try to be cooperative and not antagonistic. We all have the same goal.
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:24:02 AM

Thanks,

If we are all on the same team why don't we have a word of the Wall Street event in the BlackCoin.co website?

Why do they (or him or whatever) say that they (or him) don't "Officially support or endorse" the Wall Street event? Note the additional "endorse"... bunch of idiots, I'm getting sick of this shit and many people are getting sick of this shit

Ok, shall we just all self destruct - no-one else can destroy BlackCoin, shall we just do it ourselves??

BlackCoin multipool is most profitable right now and the topic is turning negative. Music to the ears of competitor coins.
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:24:50 AM

Please do not try to create an us vs them mentality. The devs have been incredibly good with Blackcoin and we would not be anywhere without them. I personally think rat4 has done an amazing job working on the coin, and lending his expertise to help other coins only reflects well on him and Blackcoin as a whole. Soepkip has struck me as nothing but level headed and professional since the first mining week and they have been working around the clock putting plans in place for Blackcoin. There's absolutely no need to have a go at any of them or try to instigate conflict, it will serve no purpose but to set us back, they are doing a fantastic job.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:24:52 AM

+1

This has to be sorted publicly. I make it very clear I do not speak for the "official" dev team. However, Gritt posted his comment as the "official" comment of the development team. If the development team did not authorize him to do that, then he needs to go because he is making comments without authorization.
colinfx

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:25:04 AM

Let's get to work guys! Please RETWEET this AMAZING NEWS!

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

Help get the word out, please RETWEET my fellow BlackCoiners!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461450390383239168

troiste

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:25:07 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 12:08:24 PM by malevolent

THE FOUNDATION SHOULD OFFICIALLY SUPPORT THIS EVENT IF THEY DONT THEY DONT REPRESENT THE COMMUNITY AND THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

It's all good people. Let's de-escalate the lover's spat, because it's a great relationship, and let time and progress work out the kinks and differences of opinion (which are healthy. We are NOT a totalitarian state, and there is actually no need to uniformly agree on everything). The Foundation will come into its own and perform a certain function. The creativity of the community will play its - large - role as well. There's plenty of space for debate. Not all of it has to be aired publicly. The process will only bring more good, provided we all leave ego at the door and give our abundant energy just to DOING and ACTING. It's really all good.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
andrecadete

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:26:42 AM

can you guys read?

He said "not officially sponsored or endorsed". SPONSORED OR ENDORSED. It means the Foundation was not responsible for the funding or the idea.. what the hell is wrong with you kids these days? Some1 farts and you shit yourselves... Who said the Foundation doesn't SUPPORT THIS? no one.
Pages: « 1 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: