Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
B737

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:42:06 AM

Thank you for proving my point. You are incapable of presenting unique or creative ideas. In my experience people who are highly critical of others are incapable of creative thought. I do not know what kind of person you are offline, but here on this forum you are a cancer. Almost everything you post is negative and you bring nothing of value here. You are a pathetic little man and I sincerely feel sorry for you. Cry If you are unhappy with my efforts and the efforts of others, then sell your coins on move on. I promise you will not be missed. Now I will go back to ignoring you because I have already given you more attention than you deserve, and I will not waste another keystroke on you.

And this moron represents Blackcoin?

Such professional, very wow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:44:26 AM

Thank you for proving my point. You are incapable of presenting unique or creative ideas. In my experience people who are highly critical of others are incapable of creative thought. I do not know what kind of person you are offline, but here on this forum you are a cancer. Almost everything you post is negative and you bring nothing of value here. You are a pathetic little man and I sincerely feel sorry for you. Cry If you are unhappy with my efforts and the efforts of others, then sell your coins on move on. I promise you will not be missed. Now I will go back to ignoring you because I have already given you more attention than you deserve, and I will not waste another keystroke on you.

Before making asinine comments read the previous posts. What I wrote was warranted and needed. And for the record I do not represent BlackCoin...
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:47:41 AM

Before making asinine comments read the previous posts. What I wrote was warranted and needed. And for the record I do not represent BlackCoin...

Come on man, I know that you are not an official representer, but you do a substantial part of the work for this coin, offically or not.

Just keep the honor to yourself and keep doing what you think needs to be done.....sorry for my comment.
massiveman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:50:00 AM

So i made this blackcoin pr document:

Download and use it at free will. 
pfd file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5el7y6 (front & back)

jpeg front example:

you spelt Similar wrong
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:51:49 AM

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: $0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

On April 6th I made the above predictions. Today we are trading at the price I said we would be trading at. It will be interesting to see where we are trading at on May 31st.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:53:46 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 07:11:07 AM by barabbas

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

You want me to propose ideas? Here they are: Use all your enthusiasm, "work" and resources to REALLY help BlackCoin. By getting more merchants accepting payments with it, THAT'S really helping the cause, not damaging the brand. Stop the nonsense, the absurd noise, the outrageous "events" and concentrate your efforts in the essence, ok? Where do you get that BlackCoin should be "associated with wealth"? As a stakeholder I SPECIFICALLY don't want BlackCoin to have ANY association with wealth or the wealthy, but with the unprotected layman abused by those in power, political or monetary, ok? Get the idea? Not all publicity is good or even acceptable, alright? More ideas? how about getting the best pool possible? How about getting more, many more, miners to sign in, as a consequence of being the best? You want to help, why not helping with that? There are many growing pains already present and more that will materialize in the near future, as is logical in a coin that has been out in the public light for just 2 months. 2 fucking months! What's the rush? What exactly do you want to achieve, other than getting the price in the exchanges higher, and for which you are not only willing to work seemingly non-stop but also involving your wife and act, on occasion, as a total ahole (the WC debacle) or an unethical manipulator (the ill-fated stopped-at-the-last-second-by-the-devs, attempt at influence the market price). What is it? You post ad infinitum, that you just want to "help" and do good for "the community". Well, the community is not just a few outspoken yahoos with loose connection with reality who post several times a day in this forum; the community is formed by all those who have invested in this coin because they see in it the possibility of a great future, rewarding, of course, but a long term future in which associations with market manipulators or "wealth"  have absolutely no place whatsoever.

So feed your ego or comply with whatever your ulterior motives might be as you deem necessary, but stop the bullcrap. You do what you do for self-serving purposes ONLY and, to many -if not most- in detriment of this community that would do much better without most if not all of your initiatives.

Barrabas - What are you actually doing for this coin? Are you personally doing anything to attract merchants, as you petulantly demand others do? Anything else? Anything whatsoever?

In fact, merchant outreach is only one angle. Yes, a crucial one. As is creating a quality product in the first place. As is advertising, PR, and all positive efforts to attain visibility. This is true for any enterprise, most especially a startup. It requires experimentation and imagination. Not all ideas will succeed. Not everyone will agree on what is best. People will bring diverse talents to the table. But they are taking creative action. You are playing the curmudgeon, the misanthrope. And you would set yourself up as some kind of champion of 'the unprotected layman abused by those in power'. Ni&^a please. Sounds ever so noble. But your words ring hollow.

What is the point in asking a question whose answer you are going to consider the "ring hollow", whatever that answer is? Like in the case of the ineffable IE, the personal attacks -his only response to critical thinking-, have no place nor serve any purpose here. Nor have your pretension that I "demand others do". I demand absolutely nothing of anyone, but when asked for ideas, I produce good ones easily, no matter how obvious. Among other things what I am doing is try to instill some reason and common sense here, things that would maybe preserve the future of this coin whose reputation can be easily compromised by wild, greedy people running amok. Oh, I am also BUYING a lot of BlackCoin (you think that is doing something for it?) You state "all positive efforts to attain visibility" as a need or even a convenience and classify BlackCoin as a "startup", trying, seemingly, to establish some similitude with the corporate world. Well, stop the common place because there's none: This is a cryptocurrency, not an enterprise of any kind with a product to market and sell. Are we clear on that? Creative action is great when it is creative... as in brainstorming. As in what about.... and then, after examining every single possible angle, is approved and put in practice. "Creative" as in let's see who comes up with the most outrageous idea and I am going to make it happen, if other people are crazy enough to send the donations, regardless of what anyone else thinks... that is dangerous. Because trial and error, when dealing with a brand, is simply not viable: If a brand is damaged, no amount of effort or PR will salvage it. The brand image of BlackCoin, so far, is pristine. Why compromise it? why risk a perception, inside of the crypto world, that could destroy what has already been accomplished? What potential reward will justify assuming such a risk? and, ultimately, why? Isn't BlackCoin doing exceptionally well with just two months in the marketplace? At number 9 in market cap, by any measure it is doing excellent. Did it get there through unethical market manipulation? No. Did it got there through some "supporters" organizing outrageous public "happenings"? No. Why should it be associated now with such things?

Another poster has pointed out that, to his perception, Asiacoin, Whitecoin and Cinnicoin are "hot on Blackcoins's heels" and that "we better do something about that". Well what about let them follow their own paths and try to catch up? They are more like "cold on Blackcoin heel's" and 1/10 ot its market cap (or 1/15th, in the case of cinni) and not getting any better. But, more importantly, shouldn't we be looking up instead of down? I don't see PeerCoin or their stakeholders engaging in such outrageous activity... and they have been around for a long time and people has lost patience many months ago because the price didn't got as high as they expected or wanted? I don't even see Dogecoin engaging in such behaviors, nor any of their supporters, even though the whole idea of the coin is perceived to be a joke, therefore the "brand image" is more loose than Blackcoin can be. Do you? Does it look like they are in any kind of danger or "need to do outrageous stuff"? Same applies to most if not all the coins placed in those 8 spots that separate BlackCoin from the top ... in just 2 months.

Consider my words hollow of whatever serves your agenda better, but if you are to argue or debate other's positions, better  use some common sense in lieu of actual knowledge.

Oh, I am no champion of anything, including "unprotected laymen....", but BlackCoin should perhaps strive to be.
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:21:44 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6YMcTUx.png

Blackcoin and the mass of development and innovation around it has clearly outgrown a single thread. We need a place where we can more easily work together to build value in Blackcoin... and we already have that place! Let's show the strength of our community.

The subreddit is a superior platform for our web community. Because content on the subreddit depends on community consensus (much like crypto!) there is a much higher signal to noise ratio. It is far easier there to work together on specific projects to build value in Blackcoin. Especially projects like today's big one!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,243 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has tripled in size in  ~2 weeks. In raw numbers, our subreddit is growing faster than almost any coin! Our subreddit is active, but I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a tab for each. Grin

I'd never used reddit before - but I do now - It's so easy!

This thread is turning into madness. For those of you who love Blackcoin and want to maintain your sanity, head on over to Reddit! Our community is starting to flourish now and it's infinitely easier to read Smiley
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:26:19 AM

http://www.blackcoinmap.com

10 businesses have planted their flags ... share it out & about
Rsetin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:26:44 AM

Anyway, great project, wish it all the best.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:27:39 AM

Just as long as we keep this thread open.  It needs day to day bumping to continuously gather all the newbs who will always be joining this forum.  Closing this thread would be like cutting a femoral artery.

Everyone will eventually realize all copycats are short term and Blackcoin is the king.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:42:17 AM

KNC Titan Miner Giveaway 300MH/s TO ONE LUCKY MINER at #BlackCoin Pool!

If you do only one thing for BC today, PLEASE RETWEET and get this message out!!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461771903179313152

Thanks guys!
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:46:12 AM

hey yall RJSchex from the blackcoin subreddit had an idea;similar to how the MIT students are getting bitcoins in the fall to experiment in an ecosystem with, he proposed we do the same for blackcoin!that way we can show off blackcoins utility versus/in conjunction with bitcoin! he is currently coming up with a plan, please follow the subreddit if you havent already for more updates on this! if you feel that this is a good idea like i do, when the time comes for donations, please give what you can!
heres the link to the subreddit post:
http://http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24crkb/what_if_we_gave_blackcoin_usb_sticks_to_mit/

Good idea.It has to be blackcoincard,not just some usb stick.Its much cooler than bitcoins sticks.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:47:34 AM

Lots of noise in this thread and not all of it good sadly. Ah well...

IE, sterling work you're doing and despite all the row I think its important to say that I for one look forward to your efforts on Wall Street. Innovative and imaginative idea. More of the same and I can see Blackcoin going far.

That "understated class" that Blackcoin is aspiring too is worthwhile and not easily achieved. It takes hard work and effort.

As a Community it is important to support and assist where possible. Not every initiative is going to be your "cup of tea" as we say in the UK but then if that project or initiative isnt for you then find something else to do to help the whole cause.

remember people, its a team game and we're all on the same side.

Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:16:12 AM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $3030
We have at least $6510 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:23:41 AM

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

Nice graphic but what does the Chrysler Building have to do with Wall Street? New Yorker's will be going WTF?! The Chrysler Building is in Midtown, Wall Street is in Lower Manhattan.

Google Image "New York Stock Exchange"... Something like this is way more appropriate...

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

KNC Titan Miner Giveaway 300MH/s TO ONE LUCKY MINER at #BlackCoin Pool!

If you do only one thing for BC today, PLEASE RETWEET and get this message out!!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461771903179313152

Thanks guys!

+1

Just in case you missed it Wink
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:54:56 AM

Wall Street Takeover Update

Instead of replying to multiple comments, I decided to address some concerns in one post.

Why are we using women? It seems trashy and gives BlackCoin a bad image.

Lets face it sex sells and almost every brand uses sex to sell. Women all dressed alike will garner the attention of everyone and that is what we want. The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings. They will not be dressed trashy, nor will anything inappropriate be exposed. It will be tasteful and the women we hire will have a certain professionalism. No matter if you agree with using women or not, men love to see attractive women. And men will stop and talk, interact with the women, and of course take pictures. By the end of the day BlackCoin Beauty pics and videos will be all over the net.

Why not move this to Times Square?
Been there, done that. My favorite place to have a drink is the Living Room Bar @ The W Hotel Times Square. I am a regular there and as many of you know that area is flooded with people. There is something going on there almost everyday. The problem is 50 women in Times Square will not garner the same attention as Wall Street. Also, as I pointed out we want the backdrop of Wall Street in our photos and videos. We want to associate BlackCoin with wealth. If we really wanted attention we could also give away $5000 worth of BlackCoins to some random person.

This is a waste of money, why are we doing this?
You have to spend money to make money. Yes we could place an ad in a magazine or a newspaper, and yes we could send out dozens of press releases. But this is something that will create instant buzz and give BC notoriety. It shows that this community can think out the box and we are not just another alt coins. It sends a message to the crypto community BlackCoin is on another level.

Will the women be able to explain BlackCoin?
This is not a "lets educate Wall Street about BlackCoin" campaign. We could care less if the women will be effective at explaining the mechanics of BlackCoin. Lets be honest, half the people who are invested in BlackCoin could not effectively explain the mechanics of BlackCoin. That is why the women will have sell sheets and the cards. People who receive the sell sheets and cards will eventually do their own research when they are winding down and near a computer. The purpose of this event is to attract the attention of the media, and using the images/videos to go viral.

How do we know you can pull this off?
It has already been pointed out I have a huge ego. Roll Eyes So my ego will not allow me to do anything less than a successful event. At the end of the day I want this to be perfect because it increases the value of my portfolio as well.

What if it is successful but we do not get the media attention we wanted?
We tried and that is all that matters. We can keep doing the same thing everyone else has been doing, or we can continue setting the bar higher. To be successful you have to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks then crypto is not for you.

We have a chance here to make history. If another coin copies us, we will still be the first to have done it. I say lets go make rypto history!!!

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:03:42 AM

@IconicExpert

Don't let the negative fools faze you bro.  You are doing fantastic work for this coin.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:06:44 AM

@IconicExpert

Don't let the negative fools faze you bro.  You are doing fantastic work for this coin.

yep! total agree! We behind your Ideas 100%!

ALLWAYS BET ON BLACK!

now i done that troiste thing! hehe  Cheesy
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:12:32 AM

Good luck with the wall street project  Smiley

Cant wait to see how wall street reacts to it, if it happens
Pages: « 1 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: