Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable?  (Read 7086 times)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:28:11 AM

Current cryptocurrency price conditions are still not too stable because there are still no clear rules regarding the use of cryptocurrency so that currently cryptocurrency such as bitcoin will be very difficult to be stable.
Yes, cryptos are still not widespreaded / global adopted yet, and the bitcoin and altcoin volume are still very small compared to the stock market, so the price is still very easy to be changed by some big transactions.
Actually, now the price looks stable a bit but its just because of the uncertainty of the market direction.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

At this stage, is kinda stable out a little bit, holding at the 200B marketcap without moving much
Anyhow, i believe it is just the matter of time where the market will recover
We can see people are moving their business into the blockchain industry, or integrating their business with Blockchain

Hence, it shows positivity
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think at the end of this year there will be many coins that will recover. But the increase will not be the same as last year. But this will make everyone invest again. And to stabilize the market needs a lot of investors. And I am also sure that this process will continue and we will continue to invest.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Marcy Marshall

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Felix Yu

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

Hard to believe, in regular exchanges prices not stable today.
Crypto not regulated sphere, if some one regulate it its not true crypto.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

I only see the title of your post. too complicated to understand the description you say. in my opinion crypto will never be stable like most currencies. because we have to know that the nature of crypto is volatile. and I myself never expected crypto to be stable like fiat currency. in cryptocurrency trading, we will be able to benefit by taking advantage of rising and falling market prices. I hope the value of the cryptocurrency price will increase, because it will make me profit. and the majority of people would expect that too.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

so far the market is already pretty good and pretty stable. will it recover completely will certainly be difficult to expect it to happen even to the end of the year. at least when want to recover much less to a value high enough ATH as last year will happen gradually and indirectly in once upon a time. the current state and last year are not the same and compare this with the time ago also hard to happen again.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Yes, cryptos are now seemed to be stable at the time but need to watch for some time to be sure for the investment. But, some cryptos like; Datum, CAPP, HVN are already been stable since last 4 months. You can trade in this or invest.
Jonathon Mueller

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Penelope Benitez

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

It depends on what plans you have got and how much money you need righf now and how long you are ready to wait for them to come
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

It is better to have different strategy so that you can adept to the volatility in the market like having short and long term strategy and coins accordingly so that you keep making money in short term and in long term as well. This will help you to make money from money.
Faustino Chandler

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

Recently, the market seems to have stabilized in its price, but this stabilization is temporary anyway, since the cryptocurrency can never be stable in nature. Well, at the end of the year we do not want stability in the market. We have long been expecting a significant growth in the cryptocurrency market and we hope that Bitcoin will be able to rise to at least $ 10,000 in its value and will raise the entire cryptocurrency.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not an asset that can be stable. They are much more volatile due to the use of many people, limited only by the Internet, that is, in fact, nothing. When capitalization of some coin will be increased, its volatility will decrease significantly due to growth in its total mass, which will be more difficult to change.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

It is still difficult to say that the market is stable, the number of scam projects is certainly a factor that makes the market difficult to recover, and I hope the market can repeat as last year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

I am sure that this will happen soon. Despite the fact that I do not prefer long-term storage, but prefer day trading, I will be pleased to receive free money from the steady growth of altcoins.
little.jane

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I guess we all noticed that nothing of the sort happened and still isn't happening. We need to redefine stability as we know it when we speak about crypto. I don't think we see stability any time soon.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Yes right, in my opinion, this year's crypto is stable, because I see a few coins now, the graph movement is very normal and doesn't increase like 2017.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

At the moment I think it has stable now as per the current situation of the market. As compared to last year graph I don't see any massive change in the current graph of the market. So there is a higher possibility that the market is stable right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: