R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
trupa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

I see the hand of wolong in this one, better stay away
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:33:31 AM

I've been up for 24 hours at this point trying to see things through and it's time for bed.

IPO investors, look forward to an e-mail tomorrow about all of the issues and choices (including refund, if needed, since this launch was a fail) as I will still pound on and try to get this thing kick started.

You need to give up on GPUCoin and rebrand and relaunch in a few weeks time under a different name

GPUCoin has no future anymore, the rep for it is too bad now for any serious interest from people

Is this part of the exit strategy?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:36:02 AM

Are we have a new lounch time guys ?
theking

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:36:57 AM

Can someone please explain me WHAT IS a FAIL launch ?
It's only technically ?

WIN: WQvqPASu4ffjfupfwkZCX2zECLAedBfSxT /// TheSmurfsCoin. TgKhTqtEe2NRQXKzUNL6TXs9NNSXTvxg26 /// [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR /// CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJG2g8CDkTrj5TMHHzi9ynkAvHamuUiKhC /// Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G********* /// Let's flower the moon. Shjtq1XLnjgpbzSK3SvqMhQpK9CeAYLCPZ /// FootballCoin(FBC):FiaYuHEWhoS8v5dPbGLRDh7FBtcDV7TdnA /// Freebiescoin- 100% FREE Distribution FKDJUQ4Ybzdno2hoAP2NuYh1VAaTwMq1y2 /// ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. SR8eG4bhC2CzKnN2PfBz7vtj3zrcyXAuWr /// Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eCvsqEW2oFaSRq4XozfrHP8XuZ9kvrfQ5W /// Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 5834 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID # (www.tagbond.com/5834)
lolek12345

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:40:27 AM

So my couple of mill coins are again useless?  Undecided
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:41:00 AM

Come on people, less of the attitude. We can get this coin going soon. The devs and everyone is working on it i am sure. We are still here. so that tells you something doesn't it. I have been up all night and had zero sleep. Just need to get the coin launched. I was having tech difficulties of my own. my miner was giving me constant errors whilst i was mining on gpu pool mining pandacoin. i just hope it wasn't the pool that was playing up. As i spent  a coupe of hours trying to fix it. kept getting lots and lots of HW errors. Never had that before so strange.

Set you miners to CHE and go to bed.  Sweet dreams. Grin

Nope, I m staying with credits

RevolutionCoin.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0

for the people, by the people

Credits has much more potential
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=496685.0

Also, Che is something for edgy hipsters not even knowing the meaning of revolution. Pseudos raping a name.

How would you know what has potential?  

I was here knowing it would fail and was hoping to pull people to a community coin.
You were here to mine this coin.

A hipster coin? really?  You have got to be kidding and farther from the truth than I can even imagine.  Libertarian for most likely longer than you have been alive, I can assure you, not one person actually involved with this coin is a hipster. And the vast majority are not even US citizens. I can tell you are from 'merika. Maybe follow the history of the coin so you can even have a chance understanding why it evolved into that name. Or better yet, go to name calling and not even know what you are talking about.

Lastly, lose your iphone, lose your skinny jeans and let your nuts drop.  I don't come to your job and slap the co** out of your mouth when you are trying to work.

Che is just either collecting all the edgy hipsters "wow so revolution" or missusing a name like all the stupid t-shirts out there worn by fools not having a single clue.
And you don't know where I am from and how long I have been alive. Stop pulling wild guesses
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

Change the name of the coin to FAIL coin.
micryon

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:46:19 AM

Hey guys,

Firstly: at this point , I'm pretty sure this is NOT a scam, a lot of people have worked hard and stressed over this launch for it to be a scam...

The launch of the coin certainly had a lot of technical issues.. and I think rushing the relaunch was not helpful in that regard.

However, this is far from an impossible task.. There's nothing that can't be overcome.  

What is important about this project, is not the coin itself.. this is .. by all accounts of the crypto world : just another clone coin..

What is important is the business model this coin represents.  That someone out there that is willing to bring miners added value: by selling direct.. without going through exchanges, newegg, or anything else the tools they crave the most: GPUs. That is the value proposition... and that still exists; even after all this.  The success of this project will not be defined by the coin, ultimately...  But rather: the operations and sales behind the GPUs.  And there is still ample interest in this business proposition; everyone here loves GPUs.  

So let's let the dev team finish up this coin, have ample time to test it.. and we'll relaunch with a super smooth, comfortable launch next Sunday.

I've also extended my help (again) to work for cryptowest and team, to provide whatever they need: Code, VPS, reviews, testing.. to get this thing off the ground for sunday.  As I think it's far more important that this business model prove successful ultimately in the long run.  My reference code for GPUcoin is code complete (though untested since i was pulled off the project last night), and is completely available for them to use, and / or comment on: https://github.com/micryon/GPUcoin  -> it is just missing hashGenesisblock creation (which is a trivial step).

So let's just take our time, relax for the week (maybe shameless plug: mine realstackcoin in the meantime Smiley  ), and wait for the proper launch next Sunday.  

I am very confident, that with all of us helping on this, that this next launch will be successful. CEO can focus on supply / operations , web side.  While we work together to get the coin side of it launched.  The community can help make this successful, and I fundamentally believe, that it is in all of our best interest that it project succeeds.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
hypes

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:51:32 AM

publicity stunt?

mpmsvv

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:59:19 AM

Hey guys,

Firstly: at this point , I'm pretty sure this is NOT a scam, a lot of people have worked hard and stressed over this launch for it to be a scam...

The launch of the coin certainly had a lot of technical issues.. and I think rushing the relaunch was not helpful in that regard.

However, this is far from an impossible task.. There's nothing that can't be overcome. 

What is important about this project, is not the coin itself.. this is .. by all accounts of the crypto world : just another clone coin..

What is important is the business model this coin represents.  That someone out there that is willing to big miners added value , by selling direct.. without going through exchanges, frys, or anything else. That is the value proposition.. and that still exists.  It is a good/interesting idea.  There is still ample interest in this business proposition.  And everyone here loves GPUs. 

So let's let the dev team finish up this coin, have ample time to test it.. and we'll relaunch with a super smooth, comfortable launch next Sunday.

I've also extended my help (again) to work for cryptowest and team, to provide whatever they need: Code, VPS, reviews, testing.. to get this thing off the ground for sunday.  As I think it's far more important that this business model prove successful ultimately in the long run.  My reference code for GPUcoin is code complete (though untested since i was pulled off the project last night), and is completely available for them to use, and / or comment on: https://github.com/micryon/GPUcoin  -> it is just missing hashGenesisblock creation (which is a trivial step).

So let's just take our time, relax for the week (maybe shameless plug: mine realstackcoin in the meantime Smiley  ), and wait for the proper launch next Sunday. 

I am very confident, that with all of us helping on this, that this next launch will be successful. CEO can focus on supply / operations , web side.  While we work together to get the coin side of it launched.  The community can help make this successful, and I fundamentally believe, that it is in all of our best interest that it project succeeds.

Why were you "pulled off" of the project?

We can ask a refund of the IPO?
bitebitebite

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:04:39 PM

We can ask a refund of the IPO?

I've been up for 24 hours at this point trying to see things through and it's time for bed.

IPO investors, look forward to an e-mail tomorrow about all of the issues and choices (including refund, if needed, since this launch was a fail) as I will still pound on and try to get this thing kick started.
micryon

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:06:05 PM

Why were you "pulled off" of the project?

The cryptowest team was first to claim that they had already finished the code for GPUcoin (I had to take care of some family stuff yesterday, so i couldn't start on the code till after dinner).  The CEO of the project spoke to them and was more comfortable with that team, since they had a full team of multiple people behind the project.. whereas I'm just one guy, and a hobbyist at best.  So I bowed out since it seemed they had things under control (but i still finished my reference code and uploaded to github just for kicks).

Thought it may not seem it, it was probably the right decision at the time.. I can't fault the CEO for choosing to go that way.  There are people who want to do this stuff seriously, consider themselves consultants for the business.. and they will achieve that manifest destiny eventually (if you believe what you will become, you will become it).  I on the other hand, am just doing this for fun... like with realstackcoin; just giving back to the community.

I really want both GPUCoin, and Cryptowest's teams to be successful.  The more adept people there are in this industry, the more powerful all this will become.  So I'll make myself available to provide what they need.. whether it be to write/deploy the whole thing.. or just help out in any way, over this week.  I do think they have the ability to do this.  Perhaps just rushed under the gun.  This kinda stuff happens a lot with at any number tech companis.. especially when engineers are under pressure.  Some time to regroup to test code.. 20/80 rule and all.. it'll get done.  

I'm super confident that the devs in cryptowest's team are competent people that can do this.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Come on people, less of the attitude. We can get this coin going soon. The devs and everyone is working on it i am sure. We are still here. so that tells you something doesn't it. I have been up all night and had zero sleep. Just need to get the coin launched. I was having tech difficulties of my own. my miner was giving me constant errors whilst i was mining on gpu pool mining pandacoin. i just hope it wasn't the pool that was playing up. As i spent  a coupe of hours trying to fix it. kept getting lots and lots of HW errors. Never had that before so strange.

Set you miners to CHE and go to bed.  Sweet dreams. Grin

Nope, I m staying with credits

RevolutionCoin.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0

for the people, by the people

Credits has much more potential
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=496685.0

Also, Che is something for edgy hipsters not even knowing the meaning of revolution. Pseudos raping a name.

How would you know what has potential?  

I was here knowing it would fail and was hoping to pull people to a community coin.
You were here to mine this coin.

A hipster coin? really?  You have got to be kidding and farther from the truth than I can even imagine.  Libertarian for most likely longer than you have been alive, I can assure you, not one person actually involved with this coin is a hipster. And the vast majority are not even US citizens. I can tell you are from 'merika. Maybe follow the history of the coin so you can even have a chance understanding why it evolved into that name. Or better yet, go to name calling and not even know what you are talking about.

Lastly, lose your iphone, lose your skinny jeans and let your nuts drop.  I don't come to your job and slap the co** out of your mouth when you are trying to work.

Che is just either collecting all the edgy hipsters "wow so revolution" or missusing a name like all the stupid t-shirts out there worn by fools not having a single clue.
And you don't know where I am from and how long I have been alive. Stop pulling wild guesses

The only wild guess here was you wasting all your time trying to mine this coin.  Che was because we took over a coin...again you would have to read the history, which you have not done.

"wow so revolution" sounds like f'n doge speak...which has never occurred at all on 40+ pages of the thread. Your subconscious speaks volumes through your statements.  The use of the word hipster and doge speak let me know you are in the hipster age generation or younger and are attracted to doge in some way. The assumption that the word revolution is being misused also leans towards your age or towards an aversion of revolution. Also what you left out says things as well.  So I can confidently say that you are no older than ~25, most likely much younger. Are from central or southern USA or england and are an apple fanboy. And last but not least..you hop on bs coin clones like they are going out of style.  About right? You don't have to answer...I already know the answer.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:10:44 PM

Hey Guys,

please withdraw all your Panda on https://gpu.suprnova.cc

I'll start a pool very soon to decide what we should mine during waiting for relaunch or IF we even should wait !

Please withdraw your funds so I can reset the pool !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pustul

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:11:44 PM

I don't want to read 30 pages after sleeping 3 hours waiting for the third relaunch... Could someone summarize the situation? Is a relaunch still planned?
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:17:12 PM

All i want to know is are you still going to release this coin?? I don't care about the failed start-up attempts, this shit happens all the time and the people who are pushing for this coin to be released are probably trying to provoke you all into fucking it up..

Excuse my french.

So don't let it stir you as it doesn't stir me, the people will come running back once it launches. And probably right now still hovering around even thought they said they have had enough and leaving.

So get it done the way it should have been, emails sent to the IPO members prior to a launch would be nice touch to make up for this slight mishap.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:17:51 PM

Hey guys,

What is important is the business model this coin represents.  That someone out there that is willing to bring miners added value: by selling direct.. without going through exchanges, newegg, or anything else the tools they crave the most: GPUs. That is the value proposition... and that still exists; even after all this.  The success of this project will not be defined by the coin, ultimately...  But rather: the operations and sales behind the GPUs.  And there is still ample interest in this business proposition; everyone here loves GPUs.  

I've also extended my help (again) to work for cryptowest and team, to provide whatever they need: Code, VPS, reviews, testing.. to get this thing off the ground for sunday.  As I think it's far more important that this business model prove successful ultimately in the long run.  My reference code for GPUcoin is code complete (though untested since i was pulled off the project last night), and is completely available for them to use, and / or comment on: https://github.com/micryon/GPUcoin  -> it is just missing hashGenesisblock creation (which is a trivial step).

So let's just take our time, relax for the week (maybe shameless plug: mine realstackcoin in the meantime Smiley  ), and wait for the proper launch next Sunday.  

I am very confident, that with all of us helping on this, that this next launch will be successful. CEO can focus on supply / operations , web side.  While we work together to get the coin side of it launched.  The community can help make this successful, and I fundamentally believe, that it is in all of our best interest that it project succeeds.

You mean that's like people believed in wolong's pandacoin and lost 250BTC?
And GPUcoin even has a developer of wolong's old crew. Pretty fitting
Radi777

Activity: 400

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:18:02 PM

I don't want to read 30 pages after sleeping 3 hours waiting for the third relaunch... Could someone summarize the situation? Is a relaunch still planned?
Yes, for Sunday...

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
Pustul

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:19:19 PM

Yes, for Sunday...

Omg I didn't notice the title of the topic has changed... Need some sleep
sulphur

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:19:49 PM

SUPERNOVA
IVE BEEN MINING ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR THIS SHIT COIN AND ALL I GOT TO SHOW FOR IT IS 17,000 PANDA, FUCKING JIP
I MADE 648000 IN 2 HOIRS ON THE OTHER SITE, FUCKING SHIT
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: