R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:41:15 PM

What is his point?  OF COURSE all the new coins are pump and dump coins.  This coins will end up that way as well.  This whole venture is so new that there must be many many failures to see what is going to work.  It is naive to think that any of the current coins is going to become the next BTC or LTC.  We are all part of this huge experiment together.  What some on here are calling greed it just people trying to make money, that is like saying that everyone who starts a business does it because they are greedy. They do it because they want to make money and support their life.

Anyway, rant over.  I am making no sense because I am a bit miffed at people who lack the ability to think for themselves.

Phad.

You say this is pump and dump without future and still supporting it? And then you claim you have the ability to think for yourself?
Please, if you have that ability use it, once. Think about what the flood off all the shitcoins does to this community. Think about, what happens with good ideas that however need people to be a bit more calm, fair and brainy instead of headless rush in and pull out.

And no, there is nothing wrong with making profit as there is nothing wrong in gaining success in a game, but it has to be fucking fair for all that want to participate. This is not. This is pump and dump, as you claim yourself, and only one will get rich if it has success: The creator and his shitty company.

Sorry for my previous posts that were a type of attack on you.  I was having a crap morning and suffered from some nerd rage.  I actually think you have some valid points.  I am not aware of any coin that has had an IPO that was successful. And there has been much with this coins that could be seen as an indication the people behind it are not technical enough to get it working.

The point I was trying to make (and doing it poorly) by saying all coins are a pump and dump and saying we are all in an experiment is this. (I hope)

Just because a coin with an IPO has not worked in the past does not necessarily mean that it will not work in the future. Stack coins, Panda had premines that were marketed for stability and longevity or whatever.  IN this case it is for the purchase of GPU (diferent? Not sure).  I think in this case it is a better idea than the previous ones.  My point is that unless these things are tried no one knows.  If this turns out to be a scam we all learn a little bit more about how to avoid them, if it is a partial success we will learn what works and what does not work.  I feel like you have decided that this will not work and are not giving it a chance.  If you do indeed care about seeing crypto work, you would be for experimenting and finding out what works (since nothing yet has seemed to work that well).

I think that if the OP can get GPU in stock it will at least supply some constant buy pressure in the market that is not really present in other coins. If anything this will slow down the death of this coins a bit, but it COULD give it stability.

Again sorry for coming down on you.  I hope this does work, but realistically we do not know.  But that is not a bad thing.

Phad.  This post was rushed so sorry if it is not coherent or does not address all that has been said.
 PM me if you want to, or we can discuss on here.  
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

Page 217 of a thread about a specific coin launch is a WONDERFUL place to warn the masses about scams! Why didn't I think of that??

When I'm finished typing this, I'm going to try your theory. I'm going to promote my referral link to FreeBitco.in on a cool newsgroup I know, which has nearly 1 regular user, is dedicated to diseases of the left back paw of the Eurasian Lynx, and is written in ancient Patagonian. I'll definitely have the attention of ALL TEH INTERNETZ then! Solid-gold yachts here I come!!!

You, my friend, are a complete fucking genius. Thank you in advance for all the sex I will get to have in my bath of Bollinger.

>implying that's the only post I made.

Not really, but flat out stating that they're all the bloody same, and the people on this thread at least have already READ your bloody "END IS NIGH" sandwich board. Go and shout about it outside Tescos, like the other tramps, please.

>implying you know me

I am eternally thankful that I don't Smiley

Rit.

PS: Sometimes feeding time is fun Tongue I got a slow day at work and nothing better to do haha

I was also not expecting greed-stoned denses, that pull out wild stories of lame comparison, to listen to me.

After forensically examining that sentence, I have come to the conclusion that sense....it makes none. Sorry mate, maybe that rage-translator you're using is not doing a very good job here Sad
i can only presume hes calling you a dense stoned greedy mofo my derage translator works fine lol helps being stoned i tell ya read sentances every which way left to right right to left filter it through a lysdexia converter  and bingo

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
regtable69

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:44:13 PM

What is his point?  OF COURSE all the new coins are pump and dump coins.  This coins will end up that way as well.  This whole venture is so new that there must be many many failures to see what is going to work.  It is naive to think that any of the current coins is going to become the next BTC or LTC.  We are all part of this huge experiment together.  What some on here are calling greed it just people trying to make money, that is like saying that everyone who starts a business does it because they are greedy. They do it because they want to make money and support their life.

Anyway, rant over.  I am making no sense because I am a bit miffed at people who lack the ability to think for themselves.

Phad.

You say this is pump and dump without future and still supporting it? And then you claim you have the ability to think for yourself?
Please, if you have that ability use it, once. Think about what the flood off all the shitcoins does to this community. Think about, what happens with good ideas that however need people to be a bit more calm, fair and brainy instead of headless rush in and pull out.

And no, there is nothing wrong with making profit as there is nothing wrong in gaining success in a game, but it has to be fucking fair for all that want to participate. This is not. This is pump and dump, as you claim yourself, and only one will get rich if it has success: The creator and his shitty company.

Sorry for my previous posts that were a type of attack on you.  I was having a crap morning and suffered from some nerd rage.  I actually think you have some valid points.  I am not aware of any coin that has had an IPO that was successful. And there has been much with this coins that could be seen as an indication the people behind it are not technical enough to get it working.

The point I was trying to make (and doing it poorly) by saying all coins are a pump and dump and saying we are all in an experiment is this. (I hope)

Just because a coin with an IPO has not worked in the past does not necessarily mean that it will not work in the future. Stack coins, Panda had premines that were marketed for stability and longevity or whatever.  IN this case it is for the purchase of GPU (diferent? Not sure).  I think in this case it is a better idea than the previous ones.  My point is that unless these things are tried no one knows.  If this turns out to be a scam we all learn a little bit more about how to avoid them, if it is a partial success we will learn what works and what does not work.  I feel like you have decided that this will not work and are not giving it a chance.  If you do indeed care about seeing crypto work, you would be for experimenting and finding out what works (since nothing yet has seemed to work that well).

I think that if the OP can get GPU in stock it will at least supply some constant buy pressure in the market that is not really present in other coins. If anything this will slow down the death of this coins a bit, but it COULD give it stability.

Again sorry for coming down on you.  I hope this does work, but realistically we do not know.  But that is not a bad thing.

Phad.  This post was rushed so sorry if it is not coherent or does not address all that has been said.
answer to first line nxt was ippo and very sucessfull .05btc to 45 btc is a win

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:45:46 PM

Page 217 of a thread about a specific coin launch is a WONDERFUL place to warn the masses about scams! Why didn't I think of that??

When I'm finished typing this, I'm going to try your theory. I'm going to promote my referral link to FreeBitco.in on a cool newsgroup I know, which has nearly 1 regular user, is dedicated to diseases of the left back paw of the Eurasian Lynx, and is written in ancient Patagonian. I'll definitely have the attention of ALL TEH INTERNETZ then! Solid-gold yachts here I come!!!

You, my friend, are a complete fucking genius. Thank you in advance for all the sex I will get to have in my bath of Bollinger.

>implying that's the only post I made.

Not really, but flat out stating that they're all the bloody same, and the people on this thread at least have already READ your bloody "END IS NIGH" sandwich board. Go and shout about it outside Tescos, like the other tramps, please.

>implying you know me

I am eternally thankful that I don't Smiley

Rit.

PS: Sometimes feeding time is fun Tongue I got a slow day at work and nothing better to do haha

I was also not expecting greed-stoned denses, that pull out wild stories of lame comparison, to listen to me.

After forensically examining that sentence, I have come to the conclusion that sense....it makes none. Sorry mate, maybe that rage-translator you're using is not doing a very good job here Sad

Sorry, I just hat do go down onto your level of sense. Maybe I was not low enough yet as you didn't make any serious point in your previous gibberish.
Still you failed to comment any of my points. You may come back when you did, or just shut the fuck up.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:49:18 PM

I just love a good whizzing contest.  Grin     Carry on!  Kiss

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:53:10 PM

Were your points the bits with or without the "fucktard"?

Seriously, I'm using CTRL-F to find these mythical "points". All I saw was ranting.

Anywho, this was fun....work has gotten a bit busier, so I must with regret throw you my last troll-treat Smiley

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Jherek

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

Lot of rage here so I am not mad if one uses harsh words. One brings up one point of doubt hes instantly attacked, especially with coins where IPO holders try to defent their pelts of the bears that have not been shot yet (don't know here if you are in the IPO but I mean it generally anyhow). That's understandable, but doesn't prove them right.

I honestly thought (hoped) after wolong's huge failure and 250 BTC lost, that people with bloody noses won't run against walls again and the next coins would become more intelligent, sparkling with real features and inventions, bringing fair profit for all involved and some hope for a future. But obviously there is still much space for some to put up the same game again and again.

About the GPU stock, there was another coin with a market at launch, it had no premine, no IPO but tried to approach the problem with instamine. Unfortunatly that was one of the reason why it didn't lift off: People didn't get insane amounts of coins at the first blocks and lost interest quickly, now the price drops steadily. But buying stuff before it's in stock, just out of promises? Then the CEO isn't even able to get his guys together (and no, launching a coin is not a thing, other do that in few days), fails badly several times at launch, but he wants to organize bounty and constant development with the IPO? Sorry, honstestly, if I say, that sane people shouldn't buy into this. Besides I honestly do believe, that a successful coin with reasonable people having interest in it, should not have any problem to collect donations for bounties and exchanges (and if it is only votes and some reddit-shilling or similar) - anyhow, no one needs premine for that let alone IPO.

If one puts a sale on eBay claiming "cheap GPUs, we don't have them yet but you will get them as soon as we get this business running!" and then fail several times, expressing total idiocy... would anyone here actually buy that? I expected too much from humans, if people really buy that.
waltsmith

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:09:13 PM

Lot of rage here so I am not mad if one uses harsh words. One brings up one point of doubt hes instantly attacked, especially with coins where IPO holders try to defent their pelts of the bears that have not been shot yet (don't know here if you are in the IPO but I mean it generally anyhow). That's understandable, but doesn't prove them right.

I honestly thought (hoped) after wolong's huge failure and 250 BTC lost, that people with bloody noses won't run against walls again and the next coins would become more intelligent, sparkling with real features and inventions, bringing fair profit for all involved and some hope for a future. But obviously there is still much space for some to put up the same game again and again.

About the GPU stock, there was another coin with a market at launch, it had no premine, no IPO but tried to approach the problem with instamine. Unfortunatly that was one of the reason why it didn't lift off: People didn't get insane amounts of coins at the first blocks and lost interest quickly, now the price drops steadily. But buying stuff before it's in stock, just out of promises? Then the CEO isn't even able to get his guys together (and no, launching a coin is not a thing, other do that in few days), fails badly several times at launch, but he wants to organize bounty and constant development with the IPO? Sorry, honstestly, if I say, that same people shouldn't buy into this. Besides I honestly do believe, that a successful coin with reasonable people having interest in it, should not have any problem to collect donations for bounties and exchanges (and if it is only votes and some reddit-shilling or similar) - anyhow, no one needs premine for that let alone IPO.

If one puts a sale on eBay claiming "cheap GPUs, we don't have them yet but you will get them as soon as we get this business running!" and then fail several times, expressing total idiocy... would anyone here actually buy that? I expected too much from humans, if people really buy that.

wow jherek, I'm really sorry someone pissed in your cheerios man.
I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Mine some GPUCoins, dump-em, and buy a new box and gallon o'milk!!

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:09:46 PM

About the GPU stock, there was another coin with a market at launch, it had no premine, no IPO but tried to approach the problem with instamine. Unfortunatly that was one of the reason why it didn't lift off: People didn't get insane amounts of coins at the first blocks and lost interest quickly, now the price drops steadily. But buying stuff before it's in stock, just out of promises? Then the CEO isn't even able to get his guys together (and no, launching a coin is not a thing, other do that in few days), fails badly several times at launch, but he wants to organize bounty and constant development with the IPO? Sorry, honstestly, if I say, that sane people shouldn't buy into this. Besides I honestly do believe, that a successful coin with reasonable people having interest in it, should not have any problem to collect donations for bounties and exchanges (and if it is only votes and some reddit-shilling or similar) - anyhow, no one needs premine for that let alone IPO.

Jherek, if you had written that at the start, as clearly as that, without calling people fucktards and pouring on the swearing with a big bucket....you might have been listened to.

That was not a flame.

Rit

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Jherek

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:23:21 PM

Jherek, if you had written that at the start, as clearly as that, without calling people fucktards and pouring on the swearing with a big bucket....you might have been listened to.

That was not a flame.

Rit

I expressed my opinion, that people creating IPO coins are scammers and you answered piss off, so I pissed.
rizardus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

The first night I made it out with 8 blocks. The second launch I made it out with 3. Then I waited all night without ANY sleep for the third launch but that never came. Now you guys release this shit that basically fucks us solominers. This is what we're rewarded with for our loyalty to sticking around all your fuckups. Great.

I am completely through with this coin. Done. Never going to mine it in my life.  Angry

Well you can still solo mine.. it's just hash rates will be .. where it should be when mining "really" starts.

I think realstackcoin was at about 300 Mh/s crossing over that line.  With all pools functional.

I would rather the majority get a fair launch, than have a few people get an advantage over others.. even if they are more technically prepared.  Income inequality gap yo! Smiley

In all seriousness, i think all future mined coins will release the same way

real??? ?? ? then what u say about ipo investors ? funny is how they can change specification of coin when ipo was over - i bet if this changes will be bad for ipo then there will be shitstorm  : )
waltsmith

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:47:43 PM

That was not a flame.

Rit

I expressed my opinion, that people creating IPO coins are scammers and you answered piss off, so I pissed.

AHA!!! so it was YOU that pissed in your OWN cheerios!!!  Cheesy

waltsmith

zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 04:50:24 PM

Launch in 10 min, or
Are there any pools ?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
regtable69

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:00:57 PM

Launch in 10 min, or
Are there any pools ?
thiught launch was 00.00gmt so 7 hrs from now

zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:09:32 PM

Oh ok sorry...
http://www.thecoindesk.com stand now a few minutes ago..

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
UltraPool

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:10:24 PM

http://ultrapool.org/ultralogosmall.png

PROP payout!
Fast, reliable server
Trusted Pool
Best MPOS Web Interface: See Below

http://gpuc.ultrapool.org - Now accepting Preregistrations!

http://gpuc.ultrapool.org/dashboard1.png
regtable69

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:13:11 PM

Oh ok sorry...
http://www.thecoindesk.com stand now a few minutes ago..
and you had to invite the pools to spam again lmao. someone asked about a pool spam away lol. i have a novel question is there a pool thats not doing this coin lol less spam

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:13:36 PM

Seriously, what's with all this weightage given for the failed launches? Like as if launching successfully is an indicator of anything. Same with getting the right devs on the first round. Less than 5% of the investors wanted their IPO back when the refund was offered to all of them. Now that is an indicator of a few things:

1. The investors made an informed decision and not regret anything.
2. The business model is convincing enough to part people with their money.
3. Both miners and investors dont care if the devs or CEO become rich, as long as the coin they hold has value.

So please stop trying to take accountability away from people. Give them the space to learn from their mistakes if they screw up and get burnt. This is a free market.... when enough scams tips the scales, the market will self correct with or without your "opinions". Its just irritating when rage filled "righteous" Uncle Sams like you make it their life's goal to go about correcting people's "delusions", thinking you are helping them.

Do you know what happens to the butterfly if you help it come out of the pupa?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

Any timer
waltsmith

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:20:31 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 05:41:22 PM by waltsmith

Do you know what happens to the butterfly if you help it come out of the pupa?

UMMM, just guessing here, you rip off it's wings so it can relaunch as a caterpillarcoin?

waltsmith

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: