R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:29:23 PM

micryon is a fair an humble guy, who is he scamming ??
If anyone should be angry at for recent fail of launches, this is cryptowest.

Anyone helping an IPO coin is a scammer because IPO is generally a scam. All claims pro IPO are nothing but white washers.

There is NO legal reason to bring up IPO in a cryptocoin!
Puycheval

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:35:41 PM

Anyone interested in renting a rig for gpucoin launch ?
Why just not lease yours on betarigs.com ?
I'm leasing my rigs on leaserig.net but I'm not currently set up for nfactor scrypt mining. So if anyone is interested, I'll switch my miners.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 01:36:27 PM

So...  Get ready for the next launch..

Test and Prepare Your miners  @ https://gpu.suprnova.cc
Mine Vertcoin until the switch will be done automatically like two times before already.

If you rather like to Mine Pandacoin until the launch, look at https://panda.suprnova.cc

Jump in,  lets get this thing finally Rolling!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:39:14 PM

Anyone helping an IPO coin is a scammer because IPO is generally a scam. All claims pro IPO are nothing but white washers.

What in th blue fuck has the legality of it got to do with anything?

People are big enough to make their own decisions.

Your constant, pointless spam for the last few pages is just plain irritating.

You don't like the coin? Fine, piss off then.

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:42:18 PM

Rit.
BINGO! You can set the site to ignore him/her/troll.
Blue fuck? LMAO

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:51:19 PM

This user is currently ignored.

I agree wholeheartedly...
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 01:52:09 PM

OK, so you are sorry that you missed the IPO and you are trolling. At least do confirm I am sorry I missed it.

Cryptostats.es
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:06:03 PM

So, all I really want to know is, is the client going to be linked on the OP for those who are interested in getting involved from the get-go, or in the thread? In other words where do we look first? Here, or OP?
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:28:51 PM

So, all I really want to know is, is the client going to be linked on the OP for those who are interested in getting involved from the get-go, or in the thread? In other words where do we look first? Here, or OP?

They have always put the wallet info on the OP. Twitter has had some news first as well...
Jherek

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:34:09 PM

Rit.

Its not about liking you dickhead, its about trust in cryptocurrencies that have after all what happened with mtgox and all the scammers in here, already scared off too many. Haver you ever hat a fucking glance at the market recently and how the prices drop everywhere? While bitcoins is in all newstickers? That's certainly not because more and more people are interested in coins, trusting their future. Media is filled with FUD and scammers from some shitcoin to exchanges harming the whole thing big time. This is no crypto revolution, this is wild west goldrush, and like you all, these that came too late got scammed off because they been so desperate to join in that they fell for any trap.

And so since the hype of altcoins, the community is flooded with greedy morons and scammers from all over the world. Less than a year ago there been devs who had to destroy their whole premine to gain trust in the community again. Then the premine coins appeared and got accepted with with claims like "aww b-but we need premine for bounty and development" - no, fuck off scammer, a successful coin doesn't need that shit!

Now the next step apporaches: Not only PEMINE but premine with IPO. A new coin can be bought by greedy retards before it had any success yet, and we heard bullshit like "market stabilisation", "support to get the coin on exchanges", now "exclusive GPU buying club!" it gets better every time, but people are so fucking blind from their greed that they fall in any trap that scammers put them.

What the "CEO" is a dumb-ass who cant get his project up and running? NO FUKING MATTER TAKE MY BTC!
That coin has no features, nothing new nothing of interest? NO FUCKING MATTER! DAT IPO TAKE MY BTC!
All the money spend and there is not a single coin for a only slightly skilled dev over weeks?  NO FUKING MATTER TAKE MY BTC!
"CEO" hires one moron after another? NO FUKING MATTER TAKE MY BTC!

Bitcoins have been created with an ideal. Have you fucktards EVER only thought about reading Satoshi's paper and postings? No, because you don't fucking care. All you care is cheap quick profit for your loser lifes.

I couldnt care less if you get scammed here or not, but if fucking care for the cryptocoin community and the future of cryptocoins. Altcoins been a nice thing for newcomers but recently no decent altcoin appeared, only shitcoins and shitcoins filled with scam

Its you who has to piss off. You all are all following the steps of wolong and you smell exactly the same as him.
phaddie

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:39:40 PM

Rit.

Its not about liking you dickhead, its about trust in cryptocurrencies that have after all what happened with mtgox and all the scammers in here, already scared off too many. Haver you ever hat a fucking glance at the market recently and how the prices drop everywhere? While bitcoins is in all newstickers? That's certainly not because more and more people are interested in coins, trusting their future. Media is filled with FUD and scammers from some shitcoin to exchanges harming the whole thing big time. This is no crypto revolution, this is wild west goldrush, and like you all, these that came too late got scammed off because they been so desperate to join in that they fell for any trap.

And so since the hype of altcoins, the community is flooded with greedy morons and scammers from all over the world. Less than a year ago there been devs who had to destroy their whole premine to gain trust in the community again. Then the premine coins appeared and got accepted with with claims like "aww b-but we need premine for bounty and development" - no, fuck off scammer, a successful coin doesn't need that shit!

Now the next step apporaches: Not only PEMINE but premine with IPO. A new coin can be bought by greedy retards before it had any success yet, and we heard bullshit like "market stabilisation", "support to get the coin on exchanges", now "exclusive GPU buying club!" it gets better every time, but people are so fucking blind from their greed that they fall in any trap that scammers put them.

What the "CEO" is a dumb-ass who cant get his project up and running? NO FUKING MATTER TAKE MY BTC!
That coin has no features, nothing new nothing of interest? NO FUCKING MATTER! DAT IPO TAKE MY BTC!
All the money spend and there is not a single coin for a only slightly skilled dev over weeks?  NO FUKING MATTER TAKE MY BTC!

Bitcoins have been created with an ideal. Have you fucktards EVER only thought about reading Satoshi's paper and postings? No, becaus you don't fucking care. All you care is cheap quick profit for your loser lifes.

I couldnt care less if you get scammed here or not, but if fucking care for the cryptocoin community and the future of cryptocoins. Altcoins been a nice things for newcomers but recently no decent altcoin appeared, only shitcoins and shitcoins filled with scam

Its you who has to piss off. You all are all following the steps of wolong and you smell exactly the same as him.

Wait wait wait.  So THIS is what you meant by being fucked for removing solomining?  Dude ALL the successful coins were premined. DOGE, BTC, LTC.  And the original paper by satoshi does not speak at all about community or premines.  It is all about double spending and proving his idea avoids it effectively (which you would have known if you had actually read it).  If anyone thought you had a clue before, they are now completely convinced that you do not.

Phad.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM
cant wait

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
CnnBDHashbox

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:42:01 PM

Rit.

Bitcoins have been created with an ideal. Have you fucktards EVER only thought about reading Satoshi's paper and postings? No, becaus you don't fucking care. All you care is cheap quick profit for your loser lifes.

I couldnt care less if you get scammed here or not, but if fucking care for the cryptocoin community and the future of cryptocoins. Altcoins been a nice thing for newcomers but recently no decent altcoin appeared, only shitcoins and shitcoins filled with scam

You certainly make a point here, I think the past year proved that quite a few coins where just a quick pump/dump pre-mine dev dump.
phaddie

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:47:26 PM

Rit.

You certainly make a point here, I think the past year proved that quite a few coins where just a quick pump/dump pre-mine dev dump.

What is his point?  OF COURSE all the new coins are pump and dump coins.  This coins will end up that way as well.  This whole venture is so new that there must be many many failures to see what is going to work.  It is naive to think that any of the current coins is going to become the next BTC or LTC.  We are all part of this huge experiment together.  What some on here are calling greed it just people trying to make money, that is like saying that everyone who starts a business does it because they are greedy. They do it because they want to make money and support their life.

Anyway, rant over.  I am making no sense because I am a bit miffed at people who lack the ability to think for themselves.

Phad.
Jherek

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:49:38 PM

Rit.

I couldnt care less if you get scammed here or not, but if fucking care for the cryptocoin community and the future of cryptocoins. Altcoins been a nice things for newcomers but recently no decent altcoin appeared, only shitcoins and shitcoins filled with scam

Wait wait wait.  So THIS is what you meant by being fucked for removing solomining?  Dude ALL the successful coins were premined. DOGE, BTC, LTC.  And the original paper by satoshi does not speak at all about community or premines.  It is all about double spending and proving his idea avoids it effectively (which you would have known if you had actually read it).  If anyone thought you had a clue before, they are now completely convinced that you do not.

Phad.

I thought you're ignoring me.
And pls...
Quote from: dogecoin
Premine: None
Learn about the difference between premine, instamine and decreasing of rewards. And yes, reward systems are debattable (although dogecoin didn't think about this because it was meant to be a parody and when BTC and LTC started, this was not yet such of a problem because difficulty used to stay low for a relatively long time), yet I didn't see a solution for a more fair distribution at launch. IPO is not, its the opposite of a fair launch. Progressive reward seems not to work, because people rather want huge reward and mine from hour 0 or they will lose interest. Still I hope there will be new ideas regarding that in the near future.
Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:53:23 PM

Bellendness removed.

Frankly, I don't care if you like me Smiley I don't recall asking you to?

Your borderline-gibberish rantings do not lend any particular weight to your claims of "caring" for the crypto-currency movement. You have clearly not read any of Satoshi's papers, so don't bother your arse delivering any lectures on your interpretation of the summary you found on the back of a shampoo bottle while you were taking a dump. Also, and perhaps more importantly, any community would be ill-served with juvenile rage-filled cretinous morons like yourself claiming to represent it.

At this point, I should probably pop you on ignore. I won't though - I'm enjoying how frenzied you are getting over something you have the freedom to ignore. Your virtual frothing-at-the-mouth craze-filled proclamations are a source of some amusement, so please keep making us all laugh Grin

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:57:30 PM

Rit.

not every ipo is a scam so what u got burnt with stack coin thats all too obvious but we all did jus some more than others i see ipos as pink sheets got to rais capital some how to operate the business now the ceo could of approached the manufacturing companies for credit and the bank for a bankroll to fund the business not the coin but no he out reached to his users the cryptologists who stand to earn a few bob in the making. now the btc iv invested came from other ipo investments i have made and i for on am not dumping this coin but looking to buy h/w such as the usb risers and gpus the ceo has in mind and then mine some more with said rig helpijg to keep the business ticking over. dont forvet he is not a coin creator or a coin dev but a business man with the knowledge that crypto is the way forward. if i was to "design" a coin i would be approaching grass root farmers none gmo obviously and feed companies and also cattle farmers pig farmers basically anyone from corn to butcher to see if they would addopt it from the root level i would love to grow a comunity from and around the coin not so it makes you a pump and dump profit but so it makes a sustainable resource for the time spent doing what you love. you like turning wood building shacks casting iron come join us here build a house you get these coins for it now u can buy food so to speak in turn you build the farmer a shed he gives u coin u buy food. humans give nothing for free we have to have incentive and if an iou pound or dollar is enough then an iou crypto chip is enough apart from u have a pc or mining machine that makes more. troll that as much as you want i give you permission but im sure i can find 1000x you and any other troll that would adopt such a principle.
lets hope to a good launch

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Jherek

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

What is his point?  OF COURSE all the new coins are pump and dump coins.  This coins will end up that way as well.  This whole venture is so new that there must be many many failures to see what is going to work.  It is naive to think that any of the current coins is going to become the next BTC or LTC.  We are all part of this huge experiment together.  What some on here are calling greed it just people trying to make money, that is like saying that everyone who starts a business does it because they are greedy. They do it because they want to make money and support their life.

Anyway, rant over.  I am making no sense because I am a bit miffed at people who lack the ability to think for themselves.

Phad.

You say this is pump and dump without future and still supporting it? And then you claim you have the ability to think for yourself?
Please, if you have that ability use it, once. Think about what the flood off all the shitcoins does to this community. Think about, what happens with good ideas that however need people to be a bit more calm, fair and brainy instead of headless rush in and pull out.

And no, there is nothing wrong with making profit as there is nothing wrong in gaining success in a game, but it has to be fucking fair for all that want to participate. This is not. This is pump and dump, as you claim yourself, and only one will get rich if it has success: The creator and his shitty company.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:58:38 PM

Bellendness removed.

Frankly, I don't care if you like me Smiley I don't recall asking you to?

Your borderline-gibberish rantings do not lend any particular weight to your claims of "caring" for the crypto-currency movement. You have clearly not read any of Satoshi's papers, so don't bother your arse delivering any lectures on your interpretation of the summary you found on the back of a shampoo bottle while you were taking a dump. Also, and perhaps more importantly, any community would be ill-served with juvenile rage-filled cretinous morons like yourself claiming to represent it.

At this point, I should probably pop you on ignore. I won't though - I'm enjoying how frenzied you are getting over something you have the freedom to ignore. Your virtual frothing-at-the-mouth craze-filled proclamations are a source of some amusement, so please keep making us all laugh Grin

Rit.

Priceless!

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:03:05 PM

Auction update, we will end the auction 1 hour after this coin starts hitting 20,000 GPUCoins per block, this is when we will consider this a successful launch.  If the IPO coins have been sent by then I will post a screenshot of my wallet showing the coins available.

Current minimum bid for 1,000,000 is .7 BTC. Link is in my sig line. Happy Bidding!
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: